Casanova Club

Tema en 'NIGHT CLUBS' iniciado por Tanager, 14 Mar 2007.

Etiquetas:

Tanager

Recluta

10%
    Me Gusta recibidos:
    Puntos de trofeo:
    Profesión:
    abogado
    On my third visit to Lima, I finally made it to Casanova Club, located on Miguel Seminario 365 in San Isidro (421-6682, 9757-6377, 9757-6378, from their business card).

There is a doorman who works there named "Julio" who speaks near perfect English, which is an asset I have not found at any of the other clubs. I did not need his translation, but it was nice to know that, if something crazy came up, there was a guy there who could translate everything.

I found the male staff there in general to be much more professional than the male staff at either Club 69 or Emmanuel's (who button-holed me for tips at the door, after not even holding the door open).

I arrived early on a Saturday night (March 10), at about 10:00, and there were eight girls there. I was the 0nly customer. Later a couple more guys came in. The setup inside is not as nice as Club 69 or Emmanuel's, but it is better (in my opinion) than both Moonlight or Eclipse.

I would also rate the girls about the same; not as hot (in general) as Club 69 (hottest) or Emmanuel's (still damn hot), but hotter than Moonlight or Eclipse (actually, it's all good; you 0nly need one).

The cover was 80 Soles which gets you one drink (same as the other clubs).

Shortly after I walked in, the hottest girl in the club got on the stage that is behind the bar (they have several stages), dressed in a white, baby-doll nightie, and danced for me, giving me a peek at almost everything.

I hooked up with her after the dance. Her name (in the club) is "Samari" and she is a cute blonde Colombiana with silicon. I bought her two drinks at about 40 Soles each (like the other clubs), but then when we wanted to leave I was charged an additional 200 Soles bar fine to have her for four hours. It would have been 100 Soles for 0nly two hours.

I think the drill in the other clubs is simply three drinks as the barfine.

She was great, by the way.

Anyway, this is a great little club to add to the list. It's pretty close to Emmanuel's and Eclipse (both located in San Isidro), and Club 69 is not that far away either.

I have not made it to Scarlett's yet (because it is so far away), and there is another place called "Madonna Club" that I haven't seen.

Tanager

Tanager, 14 Mar 2007

¿Quieres

Caletitas Reales
    Mejor Contenido
    Más Diversión

?

A elchulz le gusta esto.

RT Gooch

MODERADOR GLOBAL MODERADOR MASTER MEMBER

GOLDEN BOY MEMBER

Cuenta Verificada

Warrior

100%
    Me Gusta recibidos:
    Puntos de trofeo:
    RT here. I made a stop at Casanova Club tonight as well as Eclipse. Casanova's in a larger building -- I couldn't figure out if they were going for the castle look or what, but it looked nice from the outside.

The admission was 50 Soles, and that included a drink. There was probably close to 25 girls in the club when I got there at 11 and they don't mob you like a pack of wild piranhas when you walk in. I sat at the bar and watched the occasional stripper when she was on stage.

Eventually, I forged a friendship with this one girl. We went to a couch and I proceeded to buy her two expensive drinks. She showed her gratitude by spending the better part of an hour grinding away at me, making out, and telling me just how cute I am. She didn't take 'no' for an answer to her suggestion that we go private very easily, but hey -- it's her job. She was good-natured enough about it (and a good kisser) that we have a tentative date scheduled for tomorrow afternoon.

I liked this club a lot, considering what it is. For this type of place, the hustle factor was relatively low (but it was there, don't get me wrong), the music wasn't too loud, the girls were pretty, and the staff was fairly friendly. The 0nly down side was that the waiter asked me for a tip when I paid the check. I then asked him if he thought that I was either stupid or had never been to a club before. He really had no answer to that, so I saved myself a tip.

The club is not on a very well-traveled street, so be prepared to be ripped off by the taxi driver sitting in front, drooling on you as you exit. I had hired my own driver for the night, so I have no clue how greedy he was planning to get.

RT Gooch, 17 May 2007

¿Quieres

Caletitas Reales
    Mejor Contenido
    Más Diversión

?

Timothy49

Recluta

13%
    Me Gusta recibidos:
    Puntos de trofeo:
    Hi everyone,
    I have been traveling or living in Peru for the past 25 years, and feel I have quite a bit to add to the forum.
    My first posting is for the Casanova. I have been going there off and on for quite some time. The last time was four months ago. The place and seen some good times and bad, right now I can't say I would recomend going there.
    First of all, it is a little pricey, with 50 soles just to go in and the rights for one drink or beer. The bartenders in the past were no pressure, you could not even talk to a girl with out him asking if you wanted to buy her and expensive watered down drink for another 50 soles a pop.
    The quality of women has gone down. I always like the place for serving girls that at least would give you the time of day, and were not hardened like so many are. In the past, I have had a chance to really get to know some of them. I am not sure that is the case right now, as the girl I finally sat down with was a real blood sucker. No way Jose.
    In any event I would still recomend the place, before Emanuelle or the Suites of Baracano, which are both rip offs. Don't be itimidated into buying drinks for someone you are not interested in.
    If you want good full service, you are still better off, calling from the web sites after doing your homework.
    Crawdaddy

Timothy49, 15 Dic 2007

¿Quieres

Caletitas Reales
    Mejor Contenido
    Más Diversión

?

TinTin

Soldado

90%
    Me Gusta recibidos:
    Puntos de trofeo:
    This report is based on a visit three weeks ago to look at the "disco" they are holding on a Sunday night. I think this is probably to try and compete with Tequilas.

Casanova Club
    Address:
    Miguel Seminario 365, San Isidro;
    Telephone: 421-6682;
    Parking: Nearby;
    Environment: Relatively clean and well lit (unusual for Lima!);
    Opening Hours: Dunno. But go late - it's Lima!
    Prices:
    Entrada is S/.10 on a Sunday, S/.50 normally. First beer is free! Each beer thereafter is S/.10. Every Chica drink is S/.40 - but watch for those bastards who try and slip a Red Bull into a Whisky or a Vodka - 'cos that Red Bull is another S/.40.
    Private dances S/.20 per chica for the room for 30 minutes and $20 to the chica. If you get multiple chicas to dance at the same time use that as the multiplication factor.
    Privados are S/.40 on a Sunday instead of S/.150 (from Monday through Saturday). Oh, yeah bring name brand condoms or they will try and do you S/.10 for some latex!
    Chicas in the privados are usually cien for an hour, but negotiation will get them down to S/.200. But if you are smart there is NO salida on a Sunday night, and take-out will usually get you longer.
    Services:
    Private dances (three rooms), full service (on-site with one privado) and take out;
    Accept Credit Cards: Yes – but, really, don’t be silly;
    Snack Bar: All the fish you can eat;
    Comments:
    When I arrived, I thought I had accidentally gone to the morgue. There were 18 chicas in various stages of sleep-walking, some virtually comatose. However, there were mitigating circumstances - no customers!! Just the lone TinTin!! The girls were in disco clothes and it could be that normal weekdays they have less clothes on allowing a better view. I may go back to check that out, but I'm not in a rush and can spend my money on other, and possible better, research. However I did OK with one Limena and a Selva for a dance at the same time. To have two Chicas, butt-naked, each with my digits in their approriate wet holes, with them touching every moving part of my body (and everything else) for 30 minutes is just fun compared to sex prison no touch policies. Rico!!!

Is Casanova worth the prices on a normal weekday? No.

TinTin

TinTin, 16 Dic 2007

¿Quieres

Caletitas Reales
    Mejor Contenido
    Más Diversión

?

PRINCIPE ACOLLINO

Oficial

83%
    Me Gusta recibidos:
    Puntos de trofeo:
    Profesión:
    cantante vernacular
    I was there this week. I didn t see nothing special. A lot of girls.... but..... 100U$ its too expensive for the kind of girls....... maybe 50 are ok.
    If Casanova Low prizes..... it will be a good NC. But for 100 dollars...... no. The girls are ugly...... and old.....
    Dont waste your time...... there are other NC with good girls..... younger and prettier than casanova.
    PA

PRINCIPE ACOLLINO, 5 Ene 2008

¿Quieres

Caletitas Reales
    Mejor Contenido
    Más Diversión

?

TinTin

Soldado

90%
    Me Gusta recibidos:
    Puntos de trofeo:
    Agreed!

TinTin

TinTin, 5 Ene 2008

¿Quieres

Caletitas Reales
    Mejor Contenido
    Más Diversión

?

PRINCIPE ACOLLINO

Oficial

83%
    Me Gusta recibidos:
    Puntos de trofeo:
    Profesión:
    cantante vernacular
    r u sure?

PRINCIPE ACOLLINO, 15 Abr 2008

¿Quieres

Caletitas Reales
    Mejor Contenido
    Más Diversión

?

Timothy49

Recluta

13%
    Me Gusta recibidos:
    Puntos de trofeo:

Timothy49, 19 Sep 2008

¿Quieres

Caletitas Reales
    Mejor Contenido
    Más Diversión

?

Timothy49

Recluta

13%
    Me Gusta recibidos:
    Puntos de trofeo:
    Hello out there, the Casanova club has been closed for quite some time.

Timothy49, 4 Jun 2014

¿Quieres

Caletitas Reales
    Mejor Contenido
    Más Diversión

?

Compartir esta página