Capital Spa (formerly Del Rey Spa) - San Isidro

Tema en 'SAUNAS AND MASSAGES' iniciado por the visitor, 7 Feb 2013.

the visitor

Soldado

97%
    Me Gusta recibidos:
    Puntos de trofeo:
    Name: Capital Spa (formerly Del Rey Spa)
    Address: San Isidro, parallel to Aramburu, near the Metro store. It’s a side street, but still a high foot traffic area.
    Tel: 440-3195
    Hours: 1100h on. Not sure when they close and I forgot to ask
    Pricing: one hour house fee S/100, plus minimum S/60 tip for the girl
    Credit Cards?: no idea
    Dry Sauna: No
    Steam Sauna: No
    Spanish Shower: No, but regular showers in each room
    Pool: No
    Jacuzzi: No
    Lounge Area: Yes, a mixer area where the girls are presented, with adequate and comfortable seating, a flat screen (where the girls listen to annoying music videos) and a minibar where drinks are offered. Note - there is contact with other patrons, both coming in and going out.
    Gym: No
    Snack Bar: Not really, just the drinks, no food for purchase
    Massages: Yes, but unskilled
    Sex: No
    Bed or Cot: low, wide, wood-framed cot, about the size of a twin bed.
    Comments: Facility – seemed well taken care of and clean. Rooms are private but have those mirrors that let you know the mamasan it spying through the peep hole. Locker and shower in the room, which is nice. There is air conditioning in the main lobby, but not in the massage rooms, just fans and the rooms are hot.
    Girls - The girls present themselves with black, short, one-piece dress uniforms; of the four that were available, two were “doable” and I’d let my friends see me with them without being embarrassed.
    Service – friendly reception.

the visitor, 7 Feb 2013

¿Quieres

Caletitas Reales
    Mejor Contenido
    Más Diversión

?

A Jack Jericho, Juan Alimaña y RT Gooch les gusta esto.

the visitor

Soldado

97%
    Me Gusta recibidos:
    Puntos de trofeo:
    Masseuse review:

There were four girls available at 2 pm on a week day. Two good, one average, one poor. I selected Pamela.

Pamela:

1.- type of girl: limeña, average, straight dark hair, thick and curvy (but not fat), typical univ student look
    2.- face: round, full, with a look that I found attractive
    3.- age: claimed 23
    4.- height: 166-168, somewhat short, but not a dwarf
    5.- breasts: good for her body style, large dark brown nips, suckable
    6.- waist: square
    7.- tummy: no rolls but not fit
    8.- hips / butt: norm, no excess, but could use a workout to firm up
    9.- legs / feet: norm, didn’t inspect
    10.- pussy: she has one, wets easily, hair, guarded… didn’t really let me spend too much time there
    11.- skin: smooth, light brown
    12.- personal hygiene: smelled clean; however, she didn’t shower before or after. I also blew my load on her and she just wiped it off then got dressed. I hope the next guy didn’t suck/lick anywhere.
    13.- tattoos/piercings: none
    14.- performance: comparatively good massage, but obviously untrained. Somewhat timid, limited with respect to additionals.
    15.- fellatio: n/a
    16.- anal sex: really n/a
    17.- overall treatment: nice
    18.- phone: see facility post
    19.- advertises in: doesn’t
    20.- price: house fee S/100, tip for her s/60
    21.- location: Aramburu, San Isidro
    22.- place/hygiene/comfort: Clean, ample space and well equipped.
    23.- privacy: OK, but care required on entry and exit and bumping in to other dudes in the waiting area
    24.- working experience: didn’t ask, but I’d guess a few months minimum.
    25.- sex quality: prohibitions against sex, there is also a spy hole and nothing in the room to hide behind, no sauna enclosure, etc.
    26.- final score: girl 7/10, place 7/10
    27.- repeat? : perhaps

the visitor, 7 Feb 2013

¿Quieres

Caletitas Reales
    Mejor Contenido
    Más Diversión

?

the visitor

Soldado

97%
    Me Gusta recibidos:
    Puntos de trofeo:
    Looks like the place is closed. I called a few times last week and no answer. Swung by the other day after a nearby meeting in the early afternoon and the place was sealed tight, lights out and nobody home. That sucks...

the visitor, 20 Mar 2013

¿Quieres

Caletitas Reales
    Mejor Contenido
    Más Diversión

?

A RT Gooch le gusta esto.

the visitor

Soldado

97%
    Me Gusta recibidos:
    Puntos de trofeo:
    open again... drove by the other day and the downstairs door was open, so I parked in the strip mall around the corner, rang the bell, and was buzzed in. three girls were there at around 2:30 pm on a weekday. they said I could hang out another half hour and a few more girls would show up, but I went ahead and picked a girl named Sol. Lame massage, nice and sensual hand job, same fees as before.

the visitor, 18 Abr 2013

¿Quieres

Caletitas Reales
    Mejor Contenido
    Más Diversión

?

A Sergio Armani y RT Gooch les gusta esto.

the visitor

Soldado

97%
    Me Gusta recibidos:
    Puntos de trofeo:
    I stopped by Capital again the other day, first time in 4 months or so. I was early, it was around noon. A couple of new girls were presented, one OK and one hottie. Being shallow, I picked the hottie (the OK girl got this dejected look, since she is probably rarely picked, and I felt bad... so not too shallow afterall, but shallow enough to stick with my original pick). Anyway, much to my surprise, I ended up getting laid!

it was costly though. house fees are up to S/ 120 and I gave the girl S/ 150 for breaking the rules. I'm kicking myself now for paying that much, but at the time, seeing as how sex is prohibited here, I thought it was well deserved.

the visitor, 5 Sep 2013

¿Quieres

Caletitas Reales
    Mejor Contenido
    Más Diversión

?

A RT Gooch le gusta esto.

Compartir esta página