Santa Catalina / Baños Turcos Arriola (Relax y Vida #2)

Tema en 'SAUNAS AND MASSAGES' iniciado por RT Gooch, 24 Nov 2007.

RT Gooch

MODERADOR GLOBAL MODERADOR MASTER MEMBER

GOLDEN BOY MEMBER

Cuenta Verificada

Warrior

100%
    Me Gusta recibidos:
    Puntos de trofeo:
    EXCERPTED FROM MY SEPTEMBER 2, 2007 FIELD REPORT

[​IMG] [​IMG]

Turcos Arriola (Relax y Vida #2)
    Av. Nicolas Arriola #290, Off. 205, Santa Catalina
    225-0669
    Monday – Friday 5:30 pm – 11:30 pm
    Saturday/Sunday/Holidays 10:00 am – 10:30 pm

Even though it has a different name, this is clearly a member of the RyV family. The mamasan recognized me from #1, the setup was the same (sit in the living room while the girls introduce themselves and bring you drinks), and it was like being home the first time. The mamasan asked me how I knew about the place (I lied and said that one of my friends told me), and I sat around chatting with the girls (four available when I was there) until I decided upon Tania.

They confirmed that I wanted an hour and the sauna, went and did whatever they did, and off the two of us went.

There is nothing like the treatment at Relax y Vida. My worst session there had been Very Good. And this was far from my worst session. Tania was wearing spiked heel boots, so she was pretty tall. We started out making out for a while, then she undressed me, took my clothes and folded them, had me lay on the table, and massaged me for a while, stopping every so often to kiss me.

After a bit, we went into the (connected) sauna, where we continued kissing and groping. She wound up down on her knees doing a spirited blowjob. I made one attempt to take this to the next level (there’s officially no sex at these places – some girls are known to break the rules). She refused. I reluctantly agreed, and had her remove the condom for the remainder of the blowjob. I finished on her chest, and I must say that I enjoyed doing it.

After, I got the standard exfoliation treatment, and was offered a shower. It turned out that the showers there 0nly have cold water, but I was full of exfoliate and soap at the time, so I did what I had to do, but I can’t say that was the most pleasant part of my visit!

I got past that, and when we got back into the massage room to get dressed (she held my shirt for me while I put it back on!), she agreed (between kisses) to let me take a couple of photos. Her hair looked better before showering and sauna-ing, and she looks a little washed out without makeup, but you take what you can get.

I tipped her US$20 (the standard tip there is 50 soles, so I over tipped by about $3), and went out front to pay. Before I could get to the desk, the other chicas all came up and asked me if I enjoyed myself, and reminded me to come back soon.

I handed the mamasan my 100 Sol note, thinking that the price was 80 Soles. She handed me back a 50 and asked if I had 10 soles. I did, so she 0nly charged me 60 Soles for the hour and 15 minutes. I don’t know if her math was bad or the prices are different there, but that’s what I paid.

NOTE: I was later able to confirm that the hour price at Relax y Vida #2 is indeed 60 Soles.

RT Gooch, 24 Nov 2007

¿Quieres

Caletitas Reales
    Mejor Contenido
    Más Diversión

?

RT Gooch

MODERADOR GLOBAL MODERADOR MASTER MEMBER

GOLDEN BOY MEMBER

Cuenta Verificada

Warrior

100%
    Me Gusta recibidos:
    Puntos de trofeo:
    RT here.

I visited twice more this trip, and I can confirm that the service remains up to the Relax y Vida family of massage parlors' standards. I had an excellent time both times, within the limits of what is on the menu at RvV.

The mamasan explained to me that on Saturdays, they open at 10:00 am with four girls, and four more show up at around 2:00 pm.

I was also able to confirm that there is never hot water in the showers there -- this could be a deal breaker for some people, so be aware of that.

These places are incredible.

RT Gooch, 24 Nov 2007

¿Quieres

Caletitas Reales
    Mejor Contenido
    Más Diversión

?

vervan

Recluta

10%
    Me Gusta recibidos:
    Puntos de trofeo:
    There is a banos turcos in nicolas arriola opposite/diagonal to the claro offices. Is this it?

vervan, 14 Feb 2008

¿Quieres

Caletitas Reales
    Mejor Contenido
    Más Diversión

?

Homo_Lo_Gato

MASTER MEMBER
    75%
    Me Gusta recibidos:
    Puntos de trofeo:
    Acechando, oculto, en la selva de cemento.
    No it is not.

I think you are referring to Baños Turcos Tambo which is also in Nicolas Arriola Av.

R&V2 is located in an apartment in the second floor of an office building and has no signs pointing to it. You have to know in advance where it is to get there.

Homo_Lo_Gato, 14 Feb 2008

¿Quieres

Caletitas Reales
    Mejor Contenido
    Más Diversión

?

Compartir esta página