ajusta ajusta guys!!!

Tema en 'MONEY MATTERS' iniciado por Sergio Armani, 7 Ago 2013.

Sergio Armani

Platinium Member

72%
    Me Gusta recibidos:
    Puntos de trofeo:
    The dollar is 2.80 and thats very good news for me, and I think for all here in the english forum....so come on guys push push with me....we want a 2.95 dollar for xmas :)

Sergio Armani, 7 Ago 2013

¿Quieres

Caletitas Reales
    Mejor Contenido
    Más Diversión

?

A Juan Alimaña le gusta esto.

Gaahl

General

GOLDEN BOY MEMBER

100%
    Me Gusta recibidos:
    Puntos de trofeo:
    come on, do not fuck around with our economy; if the dollar reaches those levels our currency will goes down

and by the way, the hookers are going to charge you more, it does not matter in which currency

Gaahl, 8 Ago 2013

¿Quieres

Caletitas Reales
    Mejor Contenido
    Más Diversión

?

Juan Alimaña

Platinium Member

62%
    Me Gusta recibidos:
    Puntos de trofeo:
    Profesión:
    Negocios
    Hey Dorian,
    That's great news! I remember the good old days when the dollar was 3.22 soles. I was getting a lot more pussy for my hard earned $.

Juan

Juan Alimaña, 8 Ago 2013

¿Quieres

Caletitas Reales
    Mejor Contenido
    Más Diversión

?

A Sergio Armani le gusta esto.

Sergio Armani

Platinium Member

72%
    Me Gusta recibidos:
    Puntos de trofeo:
    ..come on man, the chilean pesos is 500 for 1 dollar, the chinese yuan is 6 to 1 dollar....ask yourself why those 2 countries have their currency so low agains the dollar (and have been like that for a long time) do you think they are stupid?!? ..I dont think so brother

Sergio Armani, 9 Ago 2013

¿Quieres

Caletitas Reales
    Mejor Contenido
    Más Diversión

?

Jack Jericho

MODERADOR MASTER MEMBER Cuenta Verificada

Warrior

31%
    Me Gusta recibidos:
    Puntos de trofeo:
    Sure,

As long as the change is not abrupt, a strong dollar is good for the local economy. It means that the locally made products are cheaper than the imports, which is good for the local industry and generates more jobs for the local people; it also means that the local industrialists have a more competitive price in the international market, so they can export more which also generates more jobs for the local people. A strong dollar also means that the country is cheaper for tourists, so more tourists will come which also generates more jobs for the local people.

As long as it is not too fast so as to affect the people's economy, a slowly increasing dollar/sol ratio is good for everyone, unless you are a snob who despises local products and services and 0nly wants to buy imported ones. Buy peruvian! ¡Consume lo que el Perú produce!

Jack Jericho, 9 Ago 2013

¿Quieres

Caletitas Reales
    Mejor Contenido
    Más Diversión

?

A jake, Sergio Armani y RT Gooch les gusta esto.

RT Gooch

MODERADOR GLOBAL MODERADOR MASTER MEMBER

GOLDEN BOY MEMBER

Cuenta Verificada

Warrior

100%
    Me Gusta recibidos:
    Puntos de trofeo:
    RT here. This was the headline of a paper I saw laying around yesterday. It says that the Dollar will be at Three Soles within two years. I have no clue how reputable this paper is, so who knows? Click to enlarge.

[​IMG]

RT Gooch, 19 Ago 2013

¿Quieres

Caletitas Reales
    Mejor Contenido
    Más Diversión

?

A Sergio Armani le gusta esto.

Sergio Armani

Platinium Member

72%
    Me Gusta recibidos:
    Puntos de trofeo:
    this morning the dollar was 2.87....but by the afternoon it went downn to 2.81 (the goverment selling dollars like there is no tomorrow)....slowly does it guys, slowly does it..at least we are in the 80s territory already..and the good news is that there is a tomorrow and a day after tomorrow and so on :)

Sergio Armani, 20 Ago 2013

¿Quieres

Caletitas Reales
    Mejor Contenido
    Más Diversión

?

Sergio Armani

Platinium Member

72%
    Me Gusta recibidos:
    Puntos de trofeo:
    Sergio Armani, 25 Ago 2013

¿Quieres

Caletitas Reales
    Mejor Contenido
    Más Diversión

?

Sergio Armani

Platinium Member

72%
    Me Gusta recibidos:
    Puntos de trofeo:
    The dollar is doom guys, this time is going down and going down hard.....well most of you read newspapers from the USA like me...so you know what I'm talking about,.....fucking Bernanke is crazy, basicly wall street is the one running the FED now they got what they want, easy cheap money for a long time..the rich will get richer and the poor ..well you know........For those thinking the tekila, emmanuel, etc chicas are going to be cheaper or keep their actual prices ..just wait ..when the dollar hits 2.50 and down ....you are going to see how "cheap" is going to be to take one of those colombians out of Tekila..........very very "cheap".............

Sergio Armani, 19 Sep 2013

¿Quieres

Caletitas Reales
    Mejor Contenido
    Más Diversión

?

Juan Alimaña

Platinium Member

62%
    Me Gusta recibidos:
    Puntos de trofeo:
    Profesión:
    Negocios
    Hey Dorian what's going on with the $. At this rate soon I will 0nly afford to go to the Trocadero. Or start driving to Queens to find those $40 senoras.

Juan

Juan Alimaña, 19 Sep 2013

¿Quieres

Caletitas Reales
    Mejor Contenido
    Más Diversión

?

Sergio Armani

Platinium Member

72%
    Me Gusta recibidos:
    Puntos de trofeo:
    The dollar was 2.75 yesterday and today (yesterday) jueves went down even more to 2.73 and its going to keep going down my friend Juan. and all of this is happening for one reason 0nly, because the FED (Bernanke) decided to keep QE (Quantitative easing) going...the dollar went up in value in Peru mostly because expectations about the FED stoping the QE program..this guy from the NYPOST explains alot better than me whats QE: <<<
    Quantitative easing is nothing more than a fancy term for printing money.
    Starting in late 2008, the Fed began &#8220;printing&#8221; trillions in additional dollars that would be used to purchase Treasury bonds in order to keep interest rates low and &#8212; it hoped &#8212; help the economy grow.
    Later the Fed added mortgage securities to its purchases, and the total amount eventually grew to the $85 billion-a-month figure.
    This isn&#8217;t money in the traditional sense of the word. It&#8217;s digital money &#8212; numbers on the Fed&#8217;s balance sheet. And this digital money was good for one thing: purchasing securities in the financial markets.
    So the Fed was (and is), in essence, using fake money &#8212; about $3.66 trillion so far &#8212; to purchase bonds and mortgages that others would have to purchase with real money.>>> ..so as you can read Juan when a goverment starts to use fake money (for too long) to make the economy grow the currency (the Dollar) is going to lose value....If you want to read the entire article is right here, it was published yesterday after the FED's decision on QE ...http://nypost.com/2013/09/18/wall-street-has-all-the-fun-we-get-the-hangover/ .. the 0nly thing that can save the dollar is a war with Syria, war is always good for the USA economic you know :) ...anyway if you want to have a better understanding of whats going on keep reading this NYPOST guy (John Crudele) http://nypost.com/2013/09/16/bell-is-tolling-for-whoever-succeeds-big-ben/

Sergio Armani, 20 Sep 2013

¿Quieres

Caletitas Reales
    Mejor Contenido
    Más Diversión

?

A Juan Alimaña y Jack Jericho les gusta esto.

topfotog

Recluta

3%
    Me Gusta recibidos:
    Puntos de trofeo:
    I got 2.78 in one of the many cambios on Av. Jose Pardo yesterday (Sat - 16/11/13) Which ATMs is best to use here? I see I have a choice of Globalnet, Scotiabank & BCP.

topfotog, 17 Nov 2013

¿Quieres

Caletitas Reales
    Mejor Contenido
    Más Diversión

?

A Jack Jericho le gusta esto.

RT Gooch

MODERADOR GLOBAL MODERADOR MASTER MEMBER

GOLDEN BOY MEMBER

Cuenta Verificada

Warrior

100%
    Me Gusta recibidos:
    Puntos de trofeo:
    BIF doesn't charge a fee to use their machines.

RT Gooch, 17 Nov 2013

¿Quieres

Caletitas Reales
    Mejor Contenido
    Más Diversión

?

A Jack Jericho le gusta esto.

Compartir esta página