The thing about entering massage parlors/saunas as a tourist…

Tema en 'SAUNAS AND MASSAGES' iniciado por Samcito, 19 Ago 2023.

Samcito

Recluta

3%
    Me Gusta recibidos:
    Puntos de trofeo:
    Género:
    Masculino
    So I have lived in peru several years. I have heard that all the local spots and gang controlled and if you go inside as someone who looks like a tourist there a good chance you will be exploited one way or another. Is that true?

Samcito, 19 Ago 2023

¿Quieres

Caletitas Reales
    Mejor Contenido
    Más Diversión

?

Jack Jericho

MODERADOR MASTER MEMBER Cuenta Verificada

Warrior

31%
    Me Gusta recibidos:
    Puntos de trofeo:
    No, not at all.

Most of the prostitution is gang controlled, that is true, but it is not unsafe for customers except in the lowest end of the business.

Saunas and Massage parlors are perfectly safe. Most houses ("Depas") with girls to choose are perfectly safe and all brothels, within the brothel's premises are perfectly safe.

Of course brothels are not located in residential areas so the surroundings might be a little less safe but if you don't stroll around the neighborhood alone, just get there and back in a taxi, they are perfectly safe.

A wingman would be useful to help avoid pickpockets but not an absolute necesity

Jack Jericho, 28 Nov 2023

¿Quieres

Caletitas Reales
    Mejor Contenido
    Más Diversión

?

A RT Gooch le gusta esto.

Samcito

Recluta

3%
    Me Gusta recibidos:
    Puntos de trofeo:
    Género:
    Masculino
    Thank you, that is good to know! And if I want to remain anonymous how likely is it that I have to show them my ID upon arrival to a “depa” for example?

Samcito, 5 Ene 2024

¿Quieres

Caletitas Reales
    Mejor Contenido
    Más Diversión

?

Jack Jericho

MODERADOR MASTER MEMBER Cuenta Verificada

Warrior

31%
    Me Gusta recibidos:
    Puntos de trofeo:
    Very unlikely. In fact, you won't be asked for your ID at a sauna or at a depa, or at a brothel, unless you look like a 13 year old.
    At a hotel, however, even at the cheapest hotel, you will be asked for your ID. Most low end P-4-P hotels won't ask you to register, but will keep your ID at the front desk and return it when you leave. Middle range hotels will ask you to register and keep the girl's ID at the front desk. High end hotels will probably register the girl too.

Jack Jericho, 10 Ene 2024

¿Quieres

Caletitas Reales
    Mejor Contenido
    Más Diversión

?

Compartir esta página