Scarlets / Los Olivos

Tema en 'NIGHT CLUBS' iniciado por Juan Carter, 28 May 2006.

iceman1

Recluta

77%
    Me Gusta recibidos:
    Puntos de trofeo:
    I think that you have to make your own mind up about how much you would pay.

For example for me one hour

I would not expect to spend more than =

200 Pounds

$200

This is rate i can get back home. i would not pay unless the woman was a stunner.

even then you have to then think what you feel comfortable paying.

I think that the going rates are the normal rates but then and again you have people who disagree and pay more or less.

What ever the situation is please respect the woman and you have to not to lower everyone to the seedy level that is portrayed by the media.

I am sure RT and the others are more eloquent in summarising what i have said.

thanks

iceman

iceman1, 19 Jun 2011

¿Quieres

Caletitas Reales
    Mejor Contenido
    Más Diversión

?

BuddyGoodness

Recluta

53%
    Me Gusta recibidos:
    Puntos de trofeo:
    Well I am always respectful. I appreciate women, working girls or non working girls. They are all just trying to live their lives. It is an exchange of money for services. I like it to be enjoyable for both of us.

BuddyGoodness, 26 Jun 2011

¿Quieres

Caletitas Reales
    Mejor Contenido
    Más Diversión

?

Marathon Hombre

Recluta

77%
    Me Gusta recibidos:
    Puntos de trofeo:
    On my first trip to Scarlets I posted about I got with a Peruvian girl and she charged 160 soles for the room and nothing else on top of that. The cover was 25 soles and I bought her a few whiskies. I thought at the time it was very cheap and a result of the girl being into me. We ended up going out a few times after that and fucking for free. Anyway, not really the point of my post...

I took a couple visiting North American friends to Scarlets about a month ago. I met another normal Peruvian girl. She wanted 160 for the room but another 250 on top of that. I thought that was pretty high being that she was just a Peruvian and not one of those silicon'd Dominicanas so I politely declined and let my buddy's enjoy their evening. I thought before that part of the room fee went to the chica.

So I'm curious, what are the standard prices including the room for an hour? Getting there by taxi is a lot easier these days now that the construction is finished on that highway so I don't mind the trip as much as I use to. But I'd like to know the price ranges to help give me a baseline for my negotiations.

Marathon Hombre, 29 Sep 2011

¿Quieres

Caletitas Reales
    Mejor Contenido
    Más Diversión

?

RT Gooch

MODERADOR GLOBAL MODERADOR MASTER MEMBER

GOLDEN BOY MEMBER

Cuenta Verificada

Warrior

100%
    Me Gusta recibidos:
    Puntos de trofeo:
    300 Soles, for the girls that just hang around the club all night, PLUS the room?

The regular girls, not the dancers??????

RT Gooch, 5 Ene 2012

¿Quieres

Caletitas Reales
    Mejor Contenido
    Más Diversión

?

RT Gooch

MODERADOR GLOBAL MODERADOR MASTER MEMBER

GOLDEN BOY MEMBER

Cuenta Verificada

Warrior

100%
    Me Gusta recibidos:
    Puntos de trofeo:
    OK, thanks.

That was a dancer you're talking about.

What about the girls that just hang around the club? You know, the ones that used to cost 80 soles for a half hour, including the room.

Are they still there? What's the cost for those girls?

RT Gooch, 6 Ene 2012

¿Quieres

Caletitas Reales
    Mejor Contenido
    Más Diversión

?

A Juan Alimaña le gusta esto.

Compartir esta página