San Borja / Venice Spa / Av. Aviación 3196 / 24 horas

Tema en 'SAUNAS AND MASSAGES' iniciado por Javu_77, 10 Oct 2021.

Javu_77

MODERADOR MASTER MEMBER

Warrior

100%
    Me Gusta recibidos:
    Puntos de trofeo:
    Género:
    Masculino
    Profesión:
    Fuerzas Armadas
    Visit on Saturday 09/10/2021 :)
    Taking advantage of the time left by the long weekend and the recent reopening of this well-known Sauna, I take the opportunity to update the template:

Basic Sauna Guide:
    Address
    : Av. Aviación 3196, San Borja (Corner of Av. Aviación with Gozzoli Street)
    Phone: 2267547
    Web: Does not have
    Parking: It does not have one but, being on the corner, it has about 5 spaces right in front of the premises to park, it also has a person looking after the cars.
    Hours of Operation: Currently from 9AM to 11PM (before pandemic was 24 hours)
    Price: S / 50.00 for entry (use of facilities for as long as you wish, free use of towels and sandals), S / 7.00 for 355ml pilsner beer, S / 4.00 for 500ml water.
    Additional: Yes, the service with a Kine is S / 250.00 (about 45min)
    Credit cards accepted: Yes
    Dry chamber: Yes
    Steam chamber: Yes
    Spanish shower: Yes
    Pool: No
    Jacuzzi: Yes
    Rest room: Yes
    Mini gym: No
    Snack Bar: Yes
    Massages: Yes
    Sex: Yes
    Massages in bed or stretcher: Stretcher
    Comments: The reopening of the premises did not bring any improvement in the facilities or in Girls (at the moment there are 2 of the usual ones) but it is still a good option due to its central location and cost benefit (I put a 7/10 <-More than anything because there are no competitors in the area).

Javu_77, 10 Oct 2021

¿Quieres

Caletitas Reales
    Mejor Contenido
    Más Diversión

?

A RT Gooch y buttmans les gusta esto.

Javu_77

MODERADOR MASTER MEMBER

Warrior

100%
    Me Gusta recibidos:
    Puntos de trofeo:
    Género:
    Masculino
    Profesión:
    Fuerzas Armadas
    Venice Spa Baños Turcos.
    upload_2021-10-10_20-28-29.

Javu_77, 10 Oct 2021

¿Quieres

Caletitas Reales
    Mejor Contenido
    Más Diversión

?

A buttmans y Jack Jericho les gusta esto.

FRUKO

General

100%
    Me Gusta recibidos:
    Puntos de trofeo:
    Profesión:
    vendedor de cachos
    No comments here!!!! Awesome

FRUKO, 22 Oct 2021

¿Quieres

Caletitas Reales
    Mejor Contenido
    Más Diversión

?

Javu_77

MODERADOR MASTER MEMBER

Warrior

100%
    Me Gusta recibidos:
    Puntos de trofeo:
    Género:
    Masculino
    Profesión:
    Fuerzas Armadas
    Last weekend as usual (since it is possible) I went to this sauna, several brothers, little by little they are increasing the number of kines and masseurs, nothing to comment on the place (the usual infrastructure), the normal staff except the guy that Take care of the cars outside (the older one) that really want to be liked.

I was going to leave without take any aditional service but then i saw a young girl (little one) with a nice butt. I spoke to her and She told me her name was Priscilla and that she was from our beautiful Peruvian jungle, she gave me a good feeling (I was not wrong :D)

Rating of Priscilla ("Petit" Charapa):
    1.- Type of Girl - Category: Big butt (her main attribute)
    2.- Age: I put his 26, he is young
    3.- Face: Laughing, Half "chinese" (peruvian jungle chinese)
    4.- Size: 1.50mts (she is a little one)
    5.- Breasts: According to his body, medium, he makes them available and she likes to be sucked on those.
    6.- Waist / belly: It is a bit full but I think it is part of its charm as a "little curvy latina".
    7.- Hips / derrier: Hips, firm and plump buttocks.
    8.- Legs / feet: Big legs.
    9.- Skin: Brown, smooth, well cared for.
    10.- Tattoos / characteristic sign: I did not see any tattoos.
    11.- Personal hygiene: Clean, without odors, she told me that she was going to bathe later.
    12.- Fellatio: She sucks it well, you can choke her good.
    13.- Papita: Tight, she enjoys it.
    14.- Anal: She said no.
    15.- Treatment: I saw her a little bored but then she started walking and talking normally with the other girls and with the brothers, she talked nice to me, I noticed that she was a "charapa" and she confirmed it to me, I was amazed by his butt (like picking up a "flaka" from the street), she told me the standard rate of S / 250 and we went up.
    16.- Stretcher - bed or other place or site: 2nd floor stretcher
    17.- Performance: As soon as we entered she hugged me, made a little conversation while she let me grope her and she undressed, I started kissing her neck, her breasts, her buttocks and she didn't complain (this girl is "chevre"), we started with the fellatio and she did it for a good time, I talked to her horny things while she sucked me and the girl laughed, I put her on a "missionary" to give him hard and she held on well, then I made her cavalge while I sucked her good-sized tits (according to his body) and I ended up giving him doggy (butt he handles!)
    18.- Massage Quality: There was no
    19.- Work experience: I just saw her at Venice (I hadn't seen her in other saunas either)
    20.- Advertise in / contact medium: Venice Spa
    21.- Price: S / 250
    22.- Cost / benefit: Yes, I liked her and it is a very good sight to have her in Doggy
    23.- Location: Av. Aviación with Av. San Borja Sur
    24.- Hours: Night
    25.- Local: Normal
    26.- Would I return ?: Yes
    27.- Final score: 8.5 / 10

This week Peruvian Government officially announced the 3rd COVID wave so I will be absent from the saunas for a couple of weeks, take care guys! double mask and full vaccination please :)

Javu_77, 6 Ene 2022

¿Quieres

Caletitas Reales
    Mejor Contenido
    Más Diversión

?

A buttmans le gusta esto.

Javu_77

MODERADOR MASTER MEMBER

Warrior

100%
    Me Gusta recibidos:
    Puntos de trofeo:
    Género:
    Masculino
    Profesión:
    Fuerzas Armadas
    Last week I went to this sauna (weekday, night shift) the facilities remain the same (even if you visited before the pandemic), the number of masseuses, kines and "sauneros" continues to increase (already practically at the pre-pandemic level) , lately people seem to be thirsty because you want to have a beer and it's barely cold (I guess because all people are consuming a lot), the boys with "suspicious" attitudes have also returned (naked guys that walk around the pool and stare at you... :eek:)

I saw curly-haired young woman who caught my attention, I approached her and found out that she was form Venezuela because of her accent, her name was Esmeralda, she didn't give me much of a feeling but I said "what the hell", so I blew myself up for the brotherhood (it wasn't that good to speak the truth o_O)

Rating of Esmeralda (New in the Venice staff)
    1.- Type of Girl- Category: Nice body with curly hair.
    2.- Age: 26 more or less
    3.- Face: Pretty face, nice smile, big eyes.
    4.- Size: Average for a latina (1.60mts) she doesn't need to wear heels to stand out
    5.- Breasts: Good boobs, brown areolas, she doesn't let you go crazy on those.
    6.- Waist/Tummy: A litllte plump, she still has the figure of a guitar
    7.- Hips/Derrier: Good butt, she doesn't give it to you at 100% either (she asks you to doggy carefully).
    9.- Skin: Light Latin, with smooth skin.
    10.- Tattoo: It has several, most of them are not noticeable since they are located in areas covered by clothing
    11.- Personal hygiene: Normal, I did not feel any odor or roughness.
    12.- Fellatio: Complimentary, it's not his strong point(quite a mechanic).
    13.- Pussy: Good fit.
    14.- Anal: Does not give
    15.- Treatment: She lacks as a Kine, I think she does not like to give service
    16.- Stretcher: 2nd floor stretcher.
    17,- Performance: I approached her when she had been alone for a while, we talked for a moment and it was cool, we went upstairs and she offered me a massage which I agreed to (normal massage, nothing remarkable) then she undressed and I started kissing her breasts which got her a bit fussy..., we continued with the paddling to go to oral (attached to the script, something mechanical from top to bottom for 2min and that's it) and then I started to give her in missionary (good adjustment of the "flaka" but still little expressive), we went to doggie where I started to punish her for a while but she put stops when the rhythm increased... (she doesn't let you clap or kiss a lot), then I made her ride when I already saw that she wasn't going to be able to enjoy anything else so I gave it to her and took off, it wasn't worth asking out her phone.
    18.- Massage quality: Normal.
    19.- Advertise in/Means of Contact: Venice’s Spa (Night shift, weekday).
    20.- Price: S/50 entrance fee & S/250 full service
    21.- Experience in work: It is noticeable that she is new, both in Peru and in the puteril world.
    22.- Cost / Benefit: the flaka is pretty and has a good body, but she lacks attitude and attention for a Kine. For the time, S/200 would be well paid
    23.- Location: 23 aviation, San Borja, Lima.
    24.- Hours: They already work 24 hours.
    25.- Venue: Venice Spa
    26.- Would I return: No.
    27.- Final score (0/10): 5/10

Javu_77, 8 Feb 2022

¿Quieres

Caletitas Reales
    Mejor Contenido
    Más Diversión

?

Javu_77

MODERADOR MASTER MEMBER

Warrior

100%
    Me Gusta recibidos:
    Puntos de trofeo:
    Género:
    Masculino
    Profesión:
    Fuerzas Armadas
    Last weekend I went to this sauna again (Actually, there are no other options at the moment in San Borja, Nature is more expensive and they don't show you the Kines just like that, the "Fortuna" is very small), I was alternating between the cameras, I had a massage, then a couple of "chelas" (beers) while watching TV and in all this time I saw the return of another of the well-known Kines in this "Sauna World", HUGE butt of this girl with the name of Tatiana, at first it seems like poor attention but that body is worth trying, it was neither bad nor good (good sex in general)

Rating of Tatiana (Peruvian 'big ass' Ex Golds)
    1.- Type of Girl- Category: Voluptuous brunette, nice face.
    2.- Age: 35 average.
    3.- Face: Pretty face, she wears makeup and has a nice smile.
    4.- Size: She is not tall, easy 1.50mts without heels (she looks tall in heels)
    5.- Breasts: Those has been increased and they look good, it is a pity that it does not let you go crazy on them
    6.- Waist / Belly: With tremendous hips, you see a suitable waist (she is not fat)
    7.- Hips/Derrier: Good ass, its main attribute, pull all eyes (worth trying).
    9.- Skin: Mixed, normal, without roughness or bad smells.
    10.- Tattoo: She has one on the abdominal part, I didn't notice if she had it in other areas
    11.- Personal hygiene: Clean.
    12.- Fellatio: She has a technique, tells you horny things and looks at you while she sucks it
    13.- Papita: It still fits.
    14.- Anal: I didn't ask her but I don't think so
    15.- Treatment: From the negotiation conversation to the exit of the attention, the deal is the most normal (fair from Masseur to client) nothing to emphasize or reproach (you can easily take her out too)
    16.- Stretcher: 2nd floor stretcher.
    17,- Performance: Last week I saw that she had returned (she was known in the time before the pandemic), the truth is that she draws all eyes with a tremendous ass that the flaka has (and she also knows what she has, with those heels and tight clear pants sell well), I decided to talk to her to see if her performance had improved, plus I saw her a little bustier than the past. We negotiated and once in the cabin she undressed revealing that tremendous body that she has (super power) we started with oral just the right amount of time (neither too little nor too much), I began to kiss her breasts and she told me to be careful (mmm... ), then missionary where she exaggerates a bit with the performance, then I started to give her doggy style and she asks you not to give her too fast, I made her ride while she kneaded those big tits and I gave it. A good fuck, with enough attention.
    18.- Quality of the massage: There was none.
    19.- Advertise in/Means of Contact: Venice’s Spa (Night shift, weekends).
    20.- Price: S/50 entrance fee & S/250 full service
    21.- Work experience: She is a veteran of this world, i know her from the Gold Spa (where she was before).
    22.- Cost / Benefit: The Girl handles a great body, too bad her attention is not outstanding, otherwise she would be my favorite
    23.- Location: 23 aviacion.
    24.- Hours: They already work 24 hours.
    25.- Venue: Venice Spa
    26.- I would return: Probably.
    27.- Final score (0/10): 7/10

Javu_77, 14 Feb 2022

¿Quieres

Caletitas Reales
    Mejor Contenido
    Más Diversión

?

Javu_77

MODERADOR MASTER MEMBER

Warrior

100%
    Me Gusta recibidos:
    Puntos de trofeo:
    Género:
    Masculino
    Profesión:
    Fuerzas Armadas
    Last week I went, as usual, aprox 9PM to this sauna, I took my usual tour of the cameras (no news), I was in the break room for a while (no news here either...), I really wanted to enjoy a Kine that night so I started to see the girls and were several that day (have you noticed that some kines / masseuses arrive, eat and leave? :confused:), a white & tall girl catch my attention, so I talked to this frequented lady that, to speak my the truth, did not fully meet my expectations (I had the idea that it was going to be a better sex :cool:)

Valuation of Vania (tall white woman with striking figure)

1.- Type of Girl - Category:
    White bodied, looks like a hostess.
    2.- Age: She should be about to reach 4th base
    3.- Face: Pretty face, big eyes and large lips.
    4.- Size: She is tall, she must be 1.70 without heels
    5.- Breasts: Big (pre-pandemic she didn't have that much), but they are already a bit "fallen"
    6.- Waist / belly: Thin, this chick takes care of herself.
    7.- Hips / derrier: Good hips, wide and white buttocks, although they no longer keep so much uniformity with the legs
    8.- Legs/feet: Before I saw her with more legs, now her legs are a bit skinny and they don't keep as much harmony with her butt
    9.- Skin: Soft and perfumed
    10.- Tattoos / characteristic sign: I think none
    11.- Personal hygiene: Everything in order.
    12.- Fellatio: The fellatio was good, she sucks it for a long time from top to bottom and looks at you in a horny way.
    13.- Pussy: Without much adjustment.
    14.- Anal: I didn't ask, but i think she does.
    15.- Treatment: This "flirty flaka" walks around the break room and the bar to pull customers, if you talk to her or look at her, she kindly reciprocates (point in favor), I approached her when she was talking to her friend and she didn't make trouble, we traded and up!. Already in the cabin she undresses letting you kiss her all over, while you kiss her the normal conversation follows, we start with the fellatio which she did for a long time, we wnet to missionary where you can see a good panorama giving a white woman like that and let him look at you (girl doesn't "enjoy i"t that much), we hit the wall (here if you're not tall.. then you'll suffer) to end up in a doggy style.
    16.- Stretcher - bed or other place or location: stretcher
    17.- Performance: From the comments and the attitude of the flaka in the area prior to the sex, one would think that she is a wolf and that she enjoysit, but in the end the expectation was more than reality (at least for me). I think that the years are taking a toll on her a bit too (her breasts and buttocks are a bit dizzy). It wasn't a bad fuck but I expected much more.
    18.- Massage quality: none
    19.- Work experience: she has several years in this world
    20.- Advertise in / means of contact: You can see her in the Venice' spa, i have seen her both day and night, weekdays and weekends
    21.- Price: S/250
    22.- Cost / benefit: For the firsth time, it was fine.
    23.- Location: Aviación with San Borja Sur.
    24.- Shift: This attention was at night
    25.- Local: Good one(At the moment the Good, Nice and Cheap of the circuit)
    26.- Would I go back?: I don't think so, it was good to try.
    27.- Final score: 6/10

There are few new options left that catch my attention, hopefully there will be new talents in the months to come :rolleyes:

Javu_77, 22 Feb 2022

¿Quieres

Caletitas Reales
    Mejor Contenido
    Más Diversión

?

Javu_77

MODERADOR MASTER MEMBER

Warrior

100%
    Me Gusta recibidos:
    Puntos de trofeo:
    Género:
    Masculino
    Profesión:
    Fuerzas Armadas
    Last weekend I went to this place that has become accustomed for me to visit (it is close to my operations center and compared to others in the area, it is the "BBB" <-Good, Well & Cheap), I think that even though the facilities are not as they should be (Yes, several things have been improved this year such as the dry chamber, the armchairs and the bathroom near the exit) there is always a good atmosphere and one can relax as long as you like.

I did my "sauna tour" starting with the steam chamber... the eucalyptus was already half burned but its OK, then a break and dry chamber, now there is a large clock that can be seen from the dry chamber and that helps myself to measure the time, another break and when I returned to the steam room they had already changed the herb (good!)

Then I took a decontracting massages (so far I think the best ones are given by Cinthia <-thin Whitey, all the masseuses here gives a "manual" estimulation but most of they are ugly for me) Relaxed by the sauna and with free time, I saw this Kine with a nice face and new to me, I asked her name and she told me Diana, I thought her attitude was cool and since she was pulling my eyes at her cleavage, I decided to go upstaris with her...

Rating of Kine Saunera "Diana"

1.- FACE:
    Pretty face, thin lips, white 'Arequipa' type, well made up
    2.- PHYSICAL APPEARANCE: 3th Base, she must be 1.55m tall, white skin, long black hair, that day she was wearing a black top and blue jeans, high heels, she is thin, her breasts stand out, she does not have much leg or hips.
    3.- TATTOOS, PERCING OR PARTICULAR SIGNS: I did not see any.
    4.- PAPITA: Pink and shaved, without much adjustment despite being flat.
    5.- FELLATIO: It was good, she does not go deep throat, she puts his hand so that you do not put it all
    6.- PERFORMANCE: We went up to the cabin and she undressed all while we talked about X things, we started with some previous paddling and then she proceeded to the oral already described for a normal time, then I put her in missionary and I punished her for a long time there while i sucked her nipples (she makes them available, it seems that she likes it), then i went to hit her against the wall where she also endured a good punishment for a while (the flaka doesn't say NO to any of the poses), then I started to suck her breasts a little more and we end up in doggie, good fuck to close the week.
    7.- SERVICES: Complete service (oral, vaginal, not anal).
    8.- PRICE: S/260.00
    9.- ADVERTISE IN: Venice Spa
    10.- LOCATION: San Borja (by the intersection of Av. Aviación with Av. San Borja Sur)
    11.- ADDITIONAL DATA: Night shift, does not hurry with time.
    12.- RATING: 7/10.

Javu_77, 29 Ago 2022

¿Quieres

Caletitas Reales
    Mejor Contenido
    Más Diversión

?

A Jack Jericho y buttmans les gusta esto.

Javu_77

MODERADOR MASTER MEMBER

Warrior

100%
    Me Gusta recibidos:
    Puntos de trofeo:
    Género:
    Masculino
    Profesión:
    Fuerzas Armadas
    Last weekend i was at the Venice, after a sauna + massage routine, I decided to get into this fitness girl that I already had written down a while ago in my list :D:

Rating of Yamileth ("Chata" Fitness)
    1.- Type of Girl - Category
    : Fitness girl, with everything in its place (great body without being voluptuous)
    2.- Age: Must be around 25 years old.
    3.- Face: Nice face, has a half-Asian style that impress
    4.- Size: Small girl, it must be 1.50mts
    5.- Breasts: Good in relation to their size, makes them available (pink nipple)
    6.- Waist / belly: good Waist marked by the gym, flat belly (ideal for those who like fitness)
    7.- Hips / derrier: Good size of hips in relation to her body, buttocks white and hard for punishment
    8.- Legs / feet: Good legs.
    9.- Skin: Smooth, clean.
    10.- Tattoos / characteristic sign: He has a tattoo on the groin part I think
    11.- Personal cleanliness: Clean, with nothing to report
    12.- Fellatio: Well enough, she lets you deep throat her, and does it for a long time
    13.- Pussy: Fits well and gets wet regularly (shaven)
    14.- Anal: I asked her and she said no.
    15.- Behaviour: "Chevre" since I approached her at the bar, this fitness girl knows what she has so she is not on the lookout for clients like other ladies in the place
    16.- Stretcher - bed or other place or location: stretcher on the second floor
    17.- Performance: As soon as we entered to the room, she becomes confident and begins to tell you a little about her day while she undresses, she let me kiss her all over her chest and neck while I grabbed her buttocks hard (she puts everything available), we went to oral for a long time and let me do her some deep throats, then we went to doggy style where you see a good panorama having those well-formed curves, then a missionary to kiss those breasts at ease and we ended up with her on top of me... Good fuck.
    18.- Quality of Massages: I did not ask (we went straight to the action)
    19.- Work experience: I've seen her from this year (at least in Venice)
    20.- Advertise in / means of contact: Venice Spa
    21.- Price: S/260 for the service and S/50 for entrance to the sauna
    22.- Cost / benefit: It would be good S / 250 round
    23.- Location: Aviation Crossing with San Borja Sur
    24.- Shift: I found her in the afternoon shift.
    25.- Local: The novelty of my last visit was that they have improved the lighting inside the steam and dry chambers
    26.- Would I go back?: To the place if of all, it is close to me and the price seems appropriate. With Yamileth I don't know, it was good but I like more bodies :)
    27.- Final score: 8/10

Javu_77, 4 Oct 2022

¿Quieres

Caletitas Reales
    Mejor Contenido
    Más Diversión

?

A Jack Jericho le gusta esto.

Javu_77

MODERADOR MASTER MEMBER

Warrior

100%
    Me Gusta recibidos:
    Puntos de trofeo:
    Género:
    Masculino
    Profesión:
    Fuerzas Armadas
    Last weekend i went to this point, nothing new to comment about the facilities or the people. I did my usual "sauna tour" and then decided to have some relaxing massages with the first available masseuse :)

On this occasion, one named Eliana was available, I had seen her before, the normal massages (neither good nor bad). At the end of the session she offers me the "additional ones" and I decided to immolate myself for the brotherhood ;) (I will use the summarized template for a change)

Rating of Eliana ("Achinada" brunette, masseuse)

1.- FACE
    : Somewhat nice, slanted half smiling
    2.- PHYSICAL APPEARANCE: She is approximately 29 years old, flat (1.50m), dark skin, thin, black hair, dressed as a masseuse, no particular attribute.
    3.- TATTOOS, PERCINGS OR PARTICULAR SIGNS: None.
    4.- PUSSY: Adjusted, shaved, without bad odors
    5.- ORAL SEX: Compliant, she does it for a long time, allows herself to be deep throated and she sucks it again after having penetrated her.
    6.- PERFORMANCE: At the beginning she puts on music and started with the agreed massages, after half an hour she tells me if I want to take something additional, so I was encouraged by the full service, she went out to bring the condom and when she returned, she let me undress her while i kissed her neck (she likes it) and the rest of her body, once naked you can see a slender and careful body, I began to suck her breasts (although she is not large) and I grabbed her buttocks (good round and hard buttocks ), we start with fellatio for about 10 minutes, then we go to missionary where the flaka suffers a bit because she is small and tight, then we went to doggy style where she endures harsh punishment, this girl is very cooperative, we end up on top of me.
    7.- SERVICE/S: Oral and vaginal.
    8.- PRICE: Massages S/60 and happy ending S/260 (the happy ending would be fine S/200)
    9.- ADVERTISE IN: Venice Spa
    10.- LOCATION: San Borja, intersection of Av. San Borja Sur with Av. Aviación
    11.- ADDITIONAL DATA: She told me that she had little time in the sauna, her treatment is good in general, I found her on the night shift.
    12.- RATING: 6/10

Javu_77, 10 Ene 2023

¿Quieres

Caletitas Reales
    Mejor Contenido
    Más Diversión

?

A RT Gooch le gusta esto.

Compartir esta página