Research into Lima visit Dec. 2023

Tema en 'FIELD REPORTS' iniciado por CanadaJoe, 8 Abr 2024.

CanadaJoe

Recluta

7%
    Me Gusta recibidos:
    Puntos de trofeo:
    Género:
    Masculino
    I will be arriving in Lima on Dec 13. So far, I have done research on the Chongos like Geisha, and will be visiting it with a guide. They seem to be the most cost effecticve by far.

Seeking Arrangement has been surprisingly successful too. I send out a template greeting to as many girls that I like and the response rate has been very good. About 50% are in it for just the pay per meet with sex scenario. The other half are shy, they seem to be amateurs and are not sure about how to response when I ask how much for a session in my Airbnb.

Among the ones that responded (and I have targeted those with kids), the youngest was 20 years old from Callao. And she would come to my Airbnb for $100 (USD) per hour. The rest of the girls were willing to be paid in Sols, but from what I could see, all were not professionals. Usually students, or unemployed. And I bargained with all of them. The most expensive was a very beautiful lady in her mid 30's, she was a lawyer. Her asking price was $1200 sols. I am not seeing her.

Others were in the 300-400 sols range. I don't know if they are considered higher end, but where I come from, these girls would be in the USD $300-$400 range. I booked a hottie, with very nice enhanced boobs for 350 sols. In my opinion, a great deal. I am asking her to wear her outfit in her SA picture with a small bikini barely covering her boobs.

I have had very limited success on the local guide website Showaround. Of all the guides I contacted, 0nly one admitted she provided other services when I hinted about it. I am not sure it will be sexo completo. But definitely an erotic massage with her in the nude. I have penciled her in for a session too.

I will download Glambu when I get in and see what's available. But the dance card is fast filling up. LOL.

I will report back here after my visit to Lima. And a shout out to Jack Jericho who has been very helpful with my Lima research. Thanks JJ.

CanadaJoe, 8 Abr 2024

¿Quieres

Caletitas Reales
    Mejor Contenido
    Más Diversión

?

A beerserker85 y Jack Jericho les gusta esto.
Cargando...