Question to Fellow Members

Tema en 'NEWBIE QUESTIONS' iniciado por Lordunderground2, 30 Abr 2008.

Lordunderground2

Recluta

17%
    Me Gusta recibidos:
    Puntos de trofeo:
    Hey Everyone. I'm pretty new I have posted and asked several questions here on PeruTops and I was wondering if anyone had any recomendations I will be in Lima May 14 and Leave May 16th at night so if anyone can help out with any recomendations I would appreiciate it. Aswell as with any decent places to stay I was in Lima about 3 weeks ago and the place I stayed at was by Avenida de la Marina by Ministerio de la Marina and that was way out there for me to get around. Also if anyone has any info on the night life in Lima and where one can meet local Peruvian Ladies.
    Thanks to all for your help,
    J.C.
    if anyone is from lima and would like to help me out when I'm there I bought a Claro phone so I can have a form of communcation.
    Thanks again.
    I had been looking at Maria Luisa but can someone confirm if this place has wireless internet or a business center.
    Thanks,
    JC

Lordunderground2, 30 Abr 2008

¿Quieres

Caletitas Reales
    Mejor Contenido
    Más Diversión

?

gunslinger

PREMIER
    49%
    Me Gusta recibidos:
    Puntos de trofeo:
    JC,

I'll be happy to help you out. I'm Peruvian, born and raised in Lima, so I know my way around. Since you don't specify any particular preferences, I'll just make a list of some of my favorite spots. You can find all of them in their corresponding threads, both on the Spanish and English sections.

If you are up for a sensual massage (with an extra of non-penetration sex), then you can visit the U'omo Spa (Av. La Marina cdra. 3, corner w/Calle Libertad 399, Pueblo Libre).

Regarding night life in Lima, I pretty much retired from it when I got married a few years ago, but I'll give it a shot anyway. If you want to go for the sure thing and pick up pros or "semi-pros", the Tequila Rock is a popular choice among tourists. If you want to feel the emotion of a predator stalking and finally catching its prey (if lucky), there's plenty of regular bars and discos in Miraflores and San Isidro. Aura in Larcomar just came to my mind, for no particular reason.

If you want a hotel with WiFi or a business center, you might want to try a five-star hotel, such as the Marriot Hotel (Miraflores), Los Delfines (San Isidro). If you want a cheaper option, still on the upscale segment, you might try the Prince Hotel (San Borja), or the Inkari Hotel (Miraflores, I think).

You might also want to check out some more RT's field reports, or maybe "The Cat's Guide to Lima".

OK. Duty calls, so I must close this rather long note.

Good luck on your visit.

Gunslinger

gunslinger, 5 May 2008

¿Quieres

Caletitas Reales
    Mejor Contenido
    Más Diversión

?

Compartir esta página