Miraflores / Banos Turcos Adan / Aves. Arica & Pardo

Tema en 'SAUNAS AND MASSAGES' iniciado por RT Gooch, 20 Abr 2009.

RT Gooch

MODERADOR GLOBAL MODERADOR MASTER MEMBER

GOLDEN BOY MEMBER

Cuenta Verificada

Warrior

100%
    Me Gusta recibidos:
    Puntos de trofeo:
    Good afternoon. RT here.

When I was in in a taxi rocketing through Miraflores last week, I saw what looked like a new Banos Turcos directly across the street from BT Britania.

I wasn't alone, so I couldn't stop and check the place out. There is a small thread on the place here in the Spanish section. Could one of our bi-lingual cofrades hop over to the Spanish side and give us a rundown, please? This is an excellent location for some of our visitors that might be reluctant to venture far from Miraflores. And if nothing else, it might put some pressure on the gals at Britiana to step up the offerings at their spa -- their reviews have been mixed, at best.

EDIT JULY, 2009 -- PHOTO ADDED
    [​IMG]

RT Gooch, 20 Abr 2009

¿Quieres

Caletitas Reales
    Mejor Contenido
    Más Diversión

?

Homo_Lo_Gato

MASTER MEMBER
    75%
    Me Gusta recibidos:
    Puntos de trofeo:
    Acechando, oculto, en la selva de cemento.
    Original post in Spanish by oscarv
    Copied and translated by Homo_Lo_Gato

--------------------------------

Last Wednesday around 8 in the evening I was around Av. Pardo in Miraflores and, since I had read something about this new sauna, I thought to take a look. Indeed in Arica, block 2, almost in front of the Britania there is this new sauna, I saw a gigantograph referred to the inauguration of the sauna (just a day before). At the reception I was received by 2 very likeable girls, one of them Chinese and with very poor command of the Spanish language. I asked the other girl about the services of the sauna and in a very warm way she invited me to come in. Well, I did it and was really satisfied with the facilities and the attention of the personnel. Although there are some things that must be improved, the infrastructure is first rate.

Sauna Basic Guide:

Address: 226 -230 Arica Street, Miraflores
    Telf: 241-6930
    Web: No.
    Parking: I don’t have a car but I saw in the distribution drawings that there is a parking area.
    Location: Between blocks 6 and 7 of Pardo Avenue. That is Arica Street.
    Working Hours: According to what they told me, 24 Hours.
    Price: The entrance fee is S/.33.00 (soles).
    Additional Services: There are toothbrushes, toothpaste, mouthwash, hysops, etc.
    Credit cards: So far, 0nly Mastercard.
    Dry room: Yes, an ample one.
    Steam room: Also yes, a good sized one but no anteroom.
    Spanish shower: Two, next to the steam room.
    Swimming pool: A small one, approx. 8’4” x 8’4”.
    Jacuzzi: Yes, one big enough for 8 people. Good temperature but low pressure, the peculiar thing about this jacuzzi is that when I was seated half of my body was above the water, I had to duck so that the water covered me to the neck but I was uncomfortable. Let’s hope they solve this.
    Lounge: There are 12 armchairs in front of a plasma TV set on the first floor. But there are rooms better than this on the second floor, they call them the Vip Halls. These consist of private rooms with three or four armchairs with their respective plasma or LCD TV sets (I can’t tell the difference). And with air conditioning, I saw about 4 of these rooms.
    Mini gymnasium: No.
    Snack Bar: Yes with juices and also some dishes. The bad part was that when I asked for a Gatorade they didn’t have any. I had to settle for an orange juice.
    Massages: They gave me these alternatives: relaxing 30 soles for 45 min.; therapeutic 80 soles 45 min. And supertherapeutic 100 soles for 1 hour. There were two girls dressed in white who give the massages.
    Sex: Obviously yes (that's why they're there), but just a little bit expensive 250 soles according to what I was informed. But that day there were no girls because the previous day, at the grand opening, they had had “worked hard", and so they had given the day free to the 10 girls who, according to what was said to me, are available.
    Attention in bed or massage table: Although I didn’t take the massages, when I went to the second floor I saw a room with glass walls and inside it I saw a massage table. I suppose that it is the place for the therapeutic massages.
    Commentaries: There are several things that I wanted to comment, the facilities are very good but my point is that the showers have no doors and they are separated by glass panels, and to those who like privacy perhaps that will be a little uncomfortable. The same problem with the glass walls ot the second floor with the room for therapeutic massages, where all those walking around can see the massage session. I also notice that the herbs at the steam room did not have that delicious eucalyptus aroma that so much pleases us, I thought that it was dry but when I requested that they changed it I felt the same a little bitter aroma. There are abundant towels but they were cold and some of them even humid. All the facilities have air conditioning but they should control this better for in some places it felt too cold, mainly in the VIP Halls. Let’s hope that the next time I stop by I get to see the girls and they already have Gatorade, first time that I can’t find re-hydrating beverages in a sauna.
    Anyway, it seems to me that there is a new good option in Saunas that we can enjoy.

-----------------------------

Homo_Lo_Gato, 20 Abr 2009

¿Quieres

Caletitas Reales
    Mejor Contenido
    Más Diversión

?

A RT Gooch le gusta esto.

gunslinger

PREMIER
    49%
    Me Gusta recibidos:
    Puntos de trofeo:
    Hi RT.

Well, there's not much to say yet, since nobody's posted any ratings so far.

The place is new, so its facilities are one of its strengths. Regarding prices and quality of girls and their services, I'm pretty sure they are far better than their cross-the-street neighbors.

In brief, I would strongly advice our fellow mongers to check the place out, and let us know how it goes.

Good luck.

Gunslinger

gunslinger, 21 Abr 2009

¿Quieres

Caletitas Reales
    Mejor Contenido
    Más Diversión

?

RT Gooch

GOLDEN BOY MEMBER

Cuenta Verificada

Warrior

100%
    Me Gusta recibidos:
    Puntos de trofeo:
    RT here. I took advantage of my last visit to Lima to stop into Adan Spa.

I have to agree with our cofrade oscarv, the facilities are top-notch. Everything worked, the comfy chairs were comfy, the steam room was steamy, the jacuzzi wasn't all that warm, but we were there early. The swimming pool was ice cold, according to my friend.

We toured upstairs, and the VIP rooms seemed to be a good place for two (or four or six) guys to hang out and watch a game in semi-privacy.

The girls were also based upstairs in their bullpen. They seemed to be your regular, banos turcos-type girls. Thin and pretty enough, but I really didn't see how the mentioned price of 250 soles was commensurate with the looks of the girls. Yes, you're in Miraflores, and the girls at Bruce Spa routinely asked for 300 soles, and god knows how much the chicas at Britiana ask for, and rents are higher, and a visitor with zero Spanish ability can walk to the place and get laid, so maybe it's worth it.

But it wasn't worth it to me. We stayed for two hours and availed ourselves of the facilities and had a thoroughly good visit. It was well worth the 33 sol entrance fee, and I would return again -- but just for the sauna and comfy chairs.

[​IMG]

RT Gooch, 21 Jun 2009

¿Quieres

Caletitas Reales
    Mejor Contenido
    Más Diversión

?

A gunslinger le gusta esto.

RT Gooch

GOLDEN BOY MEMBER

Cuenta Verificada

Warrior

100%
    Me Gusta recibidos:
    Puntos de trofeo:
    Photo added to first post in this thread...

RT Gooch, 6 Jul 2009

¿Quieres

Caletitas Reales
    Mejor Contenido
    Más Diversión

?

Longneck

Recluta

0%
    Me Gusta recibidos:
    Puntos de trofeo:
    Great site, I'm happy I found it! I swung by Adan's last night and overall had a good experience that I wanted to share and I also had some questions about it. I wanted a massage and was hoping for more:), but ended up with just a massage.:( I think it might have been my fault (el Super Gringo here) or did I do something wrong? I went in late ~2300 and based on the services offered menu, it appeared to be an on the level massage / bath house without sex. I couldn't find anything on the menu that looked like you'd would get special attention (i.e. oil, sensual, erotic massages) so I chose a therapeutic massage and hopped for the best.

My Turkish bath house experience is limited to one that I purely stumbled upon by accident in Hong Kong - it was great:D. So my comments are with that in mind. I really enjoyed the baths at Adan's and it was my first time in a heavy steam room with all the scented herbs - great time. When I had my fill of the baths, I sat down, had a beer and waited for my massage. The masseuse was dressed very professionally :( (going to take some effort to get those fancy white pants and blouse off) and she was slightly older than I expected (mid 30'S?). The room had a small window in the door :( which led me to think that nothing but a massage was happening in there. Well, that was what happened. The massage was quite good with lots of pressure, but I was never offered a service upsell and her contact was all very professional (as in massage 0nly and don't get too close to the fun bits).

Did I do something wrong? Should I be asking for a sensual/relaxing massage at the front desk? Or do I ask the masseuse for extra attention? I never received those subtle signals that there was a happy ending available if you asked. And with my lack of Spanish, I wasn't sure how I would broach the question.

Thanks for your feed back.
    Longneck

Longneck, 18 Mar 2010

¿Quieres

Caletitas Reales
    Mejor Contenido
    Más Diversión

?

gunslinger

PREMIER
    49%
    Me Gusta recibidos:
    Puntos de trofeo:
    Hi Longneck,

Looks like you got stuck with a professional masseuse. I'm not sure if this is the case, but if you had made your moves on the masseuse, she might have suggested you some other girl for a sensual massage and/or sex.

Good luck for next time.

Gunslinger

gunslinger, 18 Mar 2010

¿Quieres

Caletitas Reales
    Mejor Contenido
    Más Diversión

?

RT Gooch

GOLDEN BOY MEMBER

Cuenta Verificada

Warrior

100%
    Me Gusta recibidos:
    Puntos de trofeo:
    Hi Longneck. RT here. Welcome to the forum.

I've been to Adan Spa, but haven't availed myself of the girls and their services, so I could be a little off here. But most of these places run similarly, so I feel fairly confident with the following answer.

You're right... usually, the massages with the hookers are named something like 'relaxing' as opposed to 'therapeutic'. And the therapeutic masajistas are usually dressed as you described and the hookers are dressed more like, well, hookers. You can pretty much tell the difference.

You do need to make your needs known in advance, but I would do it through the towel boys, rather than the front desk. Even without Spanish, if you just mumbled 'chicas' and looked nervous/excited, they would get the hint. I'm surprised that they didn't figure it out on their own... you probably gave off all the right vibes, right up until you asked for therapeutic.

I think that I took a tour when the place opened, and I remember two types of rooms... so yes, the window was a dead giveaway.

That's excellent advice. Like you, I would probably not have thought to do that, but there's a good chance it would work. I would have just laid there and taken my massage and left as confused as you were.

You had all the right instincts, but your newness to the Lima BT experience was a little too much to overcome. At least you've gotten some of the routine down. Now do some more reading here in the English forum (you might also want to take a peek over on the Spanish side -- the places with threads hundreds of posts long are a good bet for action). You'll learn what you should be paying, and well as how it goes in different places. We don't recommend specific locations, but you can get a feel for the popular joints pretty quickly.

If -- after you've looked around and have questions, post them in the appropriate thread. You'll hear from someone.

I hope to read about your next (successful) visit to a spa. Have fun!

RT Gooch, 18 Mar 2010

¿Quieres

Caletitas Reales
    Mejor Contenido
    Más Diversión

?

A gunslinger le gusta esto.

Matias Balarezzo Andretti

VIP MEMBER
    37%
    Me Gusta recibidos:
    Puntos de trofeo:
    Profesión:
    no seas sapo
    Man you just need to learn how to pronounce 2 words: "quiero chicas"
    Tell some local to teach you that.
    Next time thats goin to be the 1st and 0nly thing youll need to say (even to a taxi driver or a bartender)

Matias Balarezzo Andretti, 18 Mar 2010

¿Quieres

Caletitas Reales
    Mejor Contenido
    Más Diversión

?

electro

General

100%
    Me Gusta recibidos:
    Puntos de trofeo:
    Profesión:
    Ingeniero
    dude as you go up.. there are two types of girls. One who have white clothes-- regular massage NO SEX. If this is what you are after there is a chinese woman (40ish) damn strong.

the others dress like $20 hookers- you just dont need to say anything.
    WORD OF ADVICE: I sit in small room and check them out. Some of them
    are a 4 or a 5. You wouldnt fuck them even if its free

electro, 23 Feb 2011

¿Quieres

Caletitas Reales
    Mejor Contenido
    Más Diversión

?

electro

General

100%
    Me Gusta recibidos:
    Puntos de trofeo:
    Profesión:
    Ingeniero
    Today: I visit this temple for my much needed dose of sanity.
    The barman is a good friend, I had tipped him well in the past
    and he always give me the 411 on whats going on there.

He told me to come on thursday, around 9pm where the best of the best girls comes. You see they have a party the girls come down and there is a lot of action. SO for what is worth 8ish is the time to visit this place.

I saw a little girl- call brenda who seems promising. I will put my review of my session with jazmin

electro, 23 Feb 2011

¿Quieres

Caletitas Reales
    Mejor Contenido
    Más Diversión

?

electro

General

100%
    Me Gusta recibidos:
    Puntos de trofeo:
    Profesión:
    Ingeniero
    1.- TYPE OF GIRL: tipical peruvian girl.. Easy to look at, pretty smile
    2.- FACE: round and pretty
    3.- AGE: about 26
    4.- HEIGHT: 56"
    5.- BREASTS: They look natural and firm.
    6.- WAIST: tinny waist
    7.- TUMMY: flat...
    8.- HIPS / BUTT: Shapely butt, perfect 4 dogg
    9.- LEGS / FEET: Long and tone...
    10.- PUSSY: Dark, tight- shaved...
    11.- SKIN: Dark brown
    12.- PERSONAL HYGIENE: 10points
    13.- TATTOOS/PIERCINGS: zero
    14.- PERFORMANCE: After we enter the room and got things in order.
    she proceed to cover me and blew me for about 10 mints. We proceed CG, doggy.
    15.- FELLATIO: good, it is always nice to see a pretty face
    16.- ANAL SEX: I did not asked
    17.- OVERALL TREATMENT: Great but beware she knows all the tricks of the trade- she will make you come in one miture if she can. So you got to take control
    18.- PHONE: adan
    19.- ADVERTISES IN: She doesn’t advertise, you find her at the Adan Spa.
    20.- PRICE: adan
    21.- LOCATION: Arica - miraflores
    22.- PLACE/HYGIENE/COMFORT: Nice clean
    23.- PRIVACY: 100%
    24.- WORKING EXPERIENCE (YEARS): She says 2 months but she is skillfull and I doubt this
    25.- SEX QUALITY: good
    26.- FINAL SCORE: 7
    27.- WOULD YOU REPEAT? : I dont think so but I will check brenda out!
    28.- CATEGORY: Pretty mulatita

electro, 23 Feb 2011

¿Quieres

Caletitas Reales
    Mejor Contenido
    Más Diversión

?

A Jack Jericho y RT Gooch les gusta esto.

electro

General

100%
    Me Gusta recibidos:
    Puntos de trofeo:
    Profesión:
    Ingeniero
    The original review of the Adan has almost 2 years, Im taking the liberty to
    write an update review...

Sauna Guide:

Address: Jiron Arica, Miraflores 2 blocks from Pardo

Telf: 241-6930

Web: Adan - Baos Turcos

Parking: for 3 cars

Working Hours: 24hrs

Price: The entrance + Terapeutico S/300 = 1 pop 45min covered

Additional Services: Mouthwash and whatnot

Credit cards: yes

Dry room: Big one

Steam room: Descent size one

Spanish shower: to the right to the steam room, two od them

Swimming pool: Tinny

Jacuzzi: Big, it would easily hold 6 people

Lounge: On the first floor, afew couches around 10 with a large plasma TV. On the second floor there are a few mini rooms with 2 or 3 plasmas
    for private like.. This is the best I think. You can come with you gang and
    have a good time. If you ask the "handler" he will ask all the girls to come for you to check out the goods

Mini gymnasium: Really guys who need this

Snack Bar: Next to the Steam room there is fridge for some
    *******, in the cafeteria the is a good assortment of drinks.
    Food is great- big portions and pricewise is decent.

Massages: Word of advice- GET the chinese lady. It is a little chinese lady on her 50, she will breakyou down like china town. Im a rather large dude and she was able to hold me like nothing.

Sex: Yes, 45 minutes session- 1 pop. Covered. On the expensive side
    300 soles. Some of the girls you can get them for 150 x 2 pops. I have been there during the day time, so about 3/4 of the girls really dont seem
    to be worth 300. The best option is to sit in the room next door and
    wait for a few minutes to check them out good.

Attention in bed or massage table: Stretcher

Commentaries: The 0nly thing that bothers me really is the lack of privacy while taking a shower. The bathroom is kind of small. Other thanthat the rest is quite fine.

Some of the handlers have told me about the Party on thursday, they have a good amount of people comming a live DJ and a lot of girls comming- according to them the prettiest. So I will check them out and report ...

While it is no Smik, it is a good alternative...

electro, 1 Mar 2011

¿Quieres

Caletitas Reales
    Mejor Contenido
    Más Diversión

?

A Jack Jericho le gusta esto.

electro

General

100%
    Me Gusta recibidos:
    Puntos de trofeo:
    Profesión:
    Ingeniero
    Im going to complete the review with a much needed picts
    enjoy

electro, 2 Mar 2011

¿Quieres

Caletitas Reales
    Mejor Contenido
    Más Diversión

?

electro

General

100%
    Me Gusta recibidos:
    Puntos de trofeo:
    Profesión:
    Ingeniero
    After a few days off, I needed some good old fashion hard core sex.
    I have been hearing nothing but good things abouts this girl from la selva

1.- TYPE OF GIRL: "chola power", girl from the jungle, body worked in the gym
    2.- FACE: Looks like "macarena- analadicta (naruto)" I could swear they are related. Round face, brown hair straight, dark eyes, and a look like she was asking for trouble
    3.- AGE: mid twenties or so
    4.- HEIGHT: 1.6 apro
    5.- BREASTS: Small, but delicious
    6.- WAIST: Normal
    7.- TUMMY: one little love handle, nonthing really to worry about
    8.- HIPS / BUTT: small rounded, my dick got lost inside her
    9.- LEGS / FEET: DAMN, STRONG and muscular.
    10.- PUSSY: Some hair
    11.- SKIN: Dark brown
    12.- PERSONAL HYGIENE: good
    13.- TATTOOS/PIERCINGS: zero
    14.- PERFORMANCE: She loves to give and receive pleasure MEN! She lick my balls for a long long time. She proceed to cover me and blew me like it was the last dick in the world. She will moan, she will slap her face with it. She will from time to time, take it out and touch her nipples with them. After a few minutes, she ask me to fuck her mouth which I gladly did. After a wile, I put her on my shouilders and bang the shit out of her,
    she will bite her fingers and finger her pussy for added stimulation. DAAAAANNNGGG, she was really into it. She even grab my ass so I can
    fuck her harder.
    15.- FELLATIO: Watch out, she will make you come...
    16.- ANAL SEX: She does everything
    17.- OVERALL TREATMENT: It is obvious, she has a least some good 3 to 5 years of experience she knows her way around, she will try to you have a good time
    19.- ADVERTISES IN: adan.
    20.- PRICE: 300 soles for her
    24.- WORKING EXPERIENCE (YEARS): She says 2 months in adan
    25.- SEX QUALITY: excelent
    26.- FINAL SCORE: 8.5 ish
    27.- WOULD YOU REPEAT? : I dont think so but I will check brenda out!
    28.- CATEGORY: Pretty girl from la selva

note: She does offer some fantasy, she offer me a lesbian show if I wanted so. But for 350 each it is an expensive proposition.

electro, 11 Mar 2011

¿Quieres

Caletitas Reales
    Mejor Contenido
    Más Diversión

?

tactalista

Recluta

30%
    Me Gusta recibidos:
    Puntos de trofeo:
    Just to confirm, Daniela the Chola works at Adan Banos Turcos? I am walking distance to that place, so I am thinking of stopping by after dinner tonight.

tactalista, 12 Mar 2011

¿Quieres

Caletitas Reales
    Mejor Contenido
    Más Diversión

?

electro

General

100%
    Me Gusta recibidos:
    Puntos de trofeo:
    Profesión:
    Ingeniero
    Yes she does indeed. I have seen her in the morning shift.
    I am about to put a rating on Brenda- a Pocket Kine (pucapina- which
    loves to fuck hard core)

electro, 13 Mar 2011

¿Quieres

Caletitas Reales
    Mejor Contenido
    Más Diversión

?

electro

General

100%
    Me Gusta recibidos:
    Puntos de trofeo:
    Profesión:
    Ingeniero
    BRENDA

There is so many girls to choose from that it seems there is not enough
    business for all. As a result, if you hang enough time- some of the most
    daring kines, will come down- and talk to you for a little bit. It seems competition is a good thing.

1.- TYPE OF GIRL: Pocket Kine, horny face from Pucalpa with love.
    2.- FACE: Horny, looks like she is looking for a big one!
    3.- AGE: late 30
    4.- HEIGHT: small, maybe 1.55? she uses big heels
    5.- BREASTS: Small, rounded natural
    6.- WAIST: Wasp
    7.- TUMMY: flat
    8.- HIPS / BUTT: very nice round ass. little celulite nothing to worry
    9.- LEGS / FEET: Tone, she has a great bod
    10.- PUSSY: shaved
    11.- SKIN: light brown
    12.- PERSONAL HYGIENE: good
    13.- TATTOOS/PIERCINGS: She deem the lights and use her cell phone to put some music (right on). If Im not mistaken- A tramp stamp and something on top of her pussy
    14.- PERFORMANCE: She would do this for free. She licks my entire body
    my balls, make me a lap dance (nice plus) talk me the most sensual things. Once she cover me she proceed for the much needed CBJ,
    She would take her time and even establish eye contact. After a while
    I proceeded to fuck her brains out. She was quite easy to move around
    as it really doesnt weight alot. Word of advice, if you are going do doggy
    stile, let her keep her heels.
    15.- FELLATIO: Great, looks you at the eye, uses tongue, etc
    16.- ANAL SEX: I dont do anal BUT i suspect she goes all the way
    17.- OVERALL TREATMENT: She said she is relative new to this thing BUT
    that I do not buy
    19.- ADVERTISES IN: adan.
    20.- PRICE: 300 soles for 45 minutes
    24.- WORKING EXPERIENCE (YEARS): Master + PHD
    25.- SEX QUALITY: Aprove
    26.- FINAL SCORE: 8
    27.- WOULD YOU REPEAT? : yes, I think so
    28.- CATEGORY: Micro Kine....

Word of advice: After we fucked I ask her for a massage which she
    gladly did, I was surprisingly please with her disposition and how strong she was despite her height. I would ask for some massage.

What I did like
    - Nice Body
    - Nice disposition
    -Massage

What I didnt like
    -Doesnt do DFK
    -She asks for a tip

electro, 13 Mar 2011

¿Quieres

Caletitas Reales
    Mejor Contenido
    Más Diversión

?

electro

General

100%
    Me Gusta recibidos:
    Puntos de trofeo:
    Profesión:
    Ingeniero
    Today I stop to do some sauna and see what is going on here. Here are my findings.

A) Payment is UPFRONT- you need to drop a deposit in order to get in

B) The place is somewhat dirty, needs maintenance and as increible as it sounds it did not have hot water @ around 4 afternoon

C) Girls, no longer wear revealing outfits. Here is the low down. Two dresses
    white coat and white pants- regular massage. White pants with blue jacket- Kine. There was 3 or 4 regular massagist (ugly) per 0nly ONE kine. Bad for us.
    She was cute.. But not sure how this plays....

D) They have install an electric door in order to stall cops in case of an intervention. This is what the "towel guy" litteraly told me. Not sure
    know how this will help....

E) No more partys on thursdays...

electro, 25 Jul 2011

¿Quieres

Caletitas Reales
    Mejor Contenido
    Más Diversión

?

A Sergio Armani le gusta esto.

RT Gooch

GOLDEN BOY MEMBER

Cuenta Verificada

Warrior

100%
    Me Gusta recibidos:
    Puntos de trofeo:
    RT here. According to reports in the Spanish Forum, Adan is now closed.

RT Gooch, 24 Nov 2012

¿Quieres

Caletitas Reales
    Mejor Contenido
    Más Diversión

?

Compartir esta página