Las Suites de Barranco

Tema en 'NIGHT CLUBS' iniciado por tactalista, 9 Ene 2008.

tactalista

Recluta

30%
    Me Gusta recibidos:
    Puntos de trofeo:
    Hi guys,

Anyone been to Suites de Barranco? From what I have read it would seem to be the most upscale/expensive of Lima's flesh fun houses. I like the high life sometimes, and if the girls are amazing and the set up user friendly, I might give it a go. Just looking to hear from anyone who has visited.

Here is the website for anyone interested...

http://www.lassuitesdebarranco.com/

tactalista, 9 Ene 2008

¿Quieres

Caletitas Reales
    Mejor Contenido
    Más Diversión

?

TinTin

Soldado

90%
    Me Gusta recibidos:
    Puntos de trofeo:
    Its one of the top three, and probably the best. It is the same price as Emmanuel and 69, no more. The on site rooms though are far superior and are equivalent to a hotel room. (And if Ley Seco is in force you can get alcohol there as it is officially recognised as a "hotel".) Girls are very high quality and about $100 (they might start at $120)....You get one free entrada the time after you take a girl out. I think you have to pay S/.100 to get in or consume that as a minimum - they keep changing it. Strongly recommended.

TinTin

TinTin, 10 Ene 2008

¿Quieres

Caletitas Reales
    Mejor Contenido
    Más Diversión

?

tactalista

Recluta

30%
    Me Gusta recibidos:
    Puntos de trofeo:
    Thanks Tin Tin!

Very helpful. I'm going to try it this next trip.

$100 for the girl, how much additional for the room/suite? I know there are different kinds, what is the least expensive?

tactalista, 10 Ene 2008

¿Quieres

Caletitas Reales
    Mejor Contenido
    Más Diversión

?

TinTin

Soldado

90%
    Me Gusta recibidos:
    Puntos de trofeo:
    The cheapest room is the matrimonal. If you go to the "hotel" reception which is behind the outside bar and to the right of the salon VIP (with your back to the stage) there is a price list for the rooms. If I remember correctly the room is about $60 (I usually take out). BUT - you can have the room as long as you want - even sleep there and leave in the morning. It depends what you can persuade the chica to do!! I recommend the experience

TinTin

TinTin, 10 Ene 2008

¿Quieres

Caletitas Reales
    Mejor Contenido
    Más Diversión

?

user46

Oficial

90%
    Me Gusta recibidos:
    Puntos de trofeo:
    I think this night club is overrated because of what it used to be about 10 years ago. This place was very exclusive and the favorite of people from TV and politicians (including former president Alejandro Toledo). It used to have the best girls and the best facilities (for a while it was the 0nly night club with actual hotel rooms).

Sadly, nowadays things have changed a lot, even though it keeps good facilities and high prices, the quality of the girls is very poor to say the least. I think it hardly makes it to the top 5 NCs in Lima.

Salhumedos.
    HBL

user46, 17 Ene 2008

¿Quieres

Caletitas Reales
    Mejor Contenido
    Más Diversión

?

TinTin

Soldado

90%
    Me Gusta recibidos:
    Puntos de trofeo:
    What other NC's in Lima have hotel rooms?

Thanks

TinTin

TinTin, 17 Ene 2008

¿Quieres

Caletitas Reales
    Mejor Contenido
    Más Diversión

?

Homo_Lo_Gato

MASTER MEMBER
    75%
    Me Gusta recibidos:
    Puntos de trofeo:
    Acechando, oculto, en la selva de cemento.
    I am not sure if they qualify as actual Hotel rooms, but the Scarlet Club has rooms with the basics: A bed and a full bathroom with shower and hot water.

Homo_Lo_Gato, 17 Ene 2008

¿Quieres

Caletitas Reales
    Mejor Contenido
    Más Diversión

?

TinTin

Soldado

90%
    Me Gusta recibidos:
    Puntos de trofeo:
    Ah, thanks - I had forgotten about Scarletts! I would say that they were equivalent - but I can't think of any others. I wait with anticipation - I can feel an exploration coming on......

TinTin

TinTin, 17 Ene 2008

¿Quieres

Caletitas Reales
    Mejor Contenido
    Más Diversión

?

Sly One

Sargento

62%
    Me Gusta recibidos:
    Puntos de trofeo:
    I recieved an email inviting me to a Swingers reunion at the suits.
    The reunion was suppose to start at 10.00 p.m.and promised about 20 couples
    I was told the price was gratis.....
    Well I turned up with girl friend in toe if for no other reason to see who was there and what was going on ?
    Read a few posters on the way in offering a (small )jacuzzi + room + 1 bottle Johney Walker Black for....Wait for it S/500
    I can imagine the girls there want about S/300 hr...So for one hours entertainment you could expect a bill for some S/800....
    Anyway when I got to the door they marked my name off the list I was the 3rd couple there then some arse hole tried to extort me of S/50 enterance fee...
    For those of you who know me the money was not a problem ...
    Just the fact the extortion started even before I got into the place.
    I told him I was invited here and the enterance fee was gratis ..
    He said the free entrance was 0nly until 10.00 p.m. looking at my watch it was 10.20.p.m.
    Anyway I walked away......No entering
    So I can Not Recommend this place and it has the ear mark of being a high end rip off place...
    sly

Sly One, 14 Mar 2009

¿Quieres

Caletitas Reales
    Mejor Contenido
    Más Diversión

?

A gunslinger le gusta esto.

tmghost7729

Recluta

10%
    Me Gusta recibidos:
    Puntos de trofeo:
    Gentlemen,

I have visited this place recently and can say that after Emma and 69 are slowly going to hell, the Suites is for sure the best place to visit for a foreigner. OK, it is expensive...more so than Emma or 69, but if you don't mind spending your buck..you'll have a great time...the girls are on average better than in any other place in Lima these days (in my point of view, beauty is in the eye of the beholder, some of them are flat-out stunning). The club itself also seems a bit better, considering also they have an actual hotel attached..of course that might be a minus for some but I didn't mind. Their website however sucks nuts if you know what I mean.

Just my two humble cents.

Peace

TMG

tmghost7729, 31 Oct 2011

¿Quieres

Caletitas Reales
    Mejor Contenido
    Más Diversión

?

A RT Gooch le gusta esto.

RT Gooch

MODERADOR GLOBAL MODERADOR MASTER MEMBER

GOLDEN BOY MEMBER

Cuenta Verificada

Warrior

100%
    Me Gusta recibidos:
    Puntos de trofeo:
    RT here. I found Las Suites' page on Facebook and did some exploring.

The first thing I found was that their web address has changed... I updated the first post in this thread.

Number 2 was the price of their on-site rooms:

[​IMG]

The second price listed (socio) is the discounted rate for members who pony up the US$250 annual membership.

Last, check this out: They posted that they pay a 120 Sol commission to taxi drivers who bring clients to the club...
    If that's the commission, I am guessing that's the cover charge: Just under $50 bucks! The good news is that -- if you call them -- they will pick you up and take you home for free.

I've never been there, so I can't speak to the girls or the place itself. The opinion above seems to be divided, Anyone else have any input?

RT Gooch, 4 Sep 2012

¿Quieres

Caletitas Reales
    Mejor Contenido
    Más Diversión

?

A Jack Jericho le gusta esto.

Sergio Armani

Platinium Member

72%
    Me Gusta recibidos:
    Puntos de trofeo:
    I would like to go to the suites to do some scouting at least but I was told an old acquaintance of mine works there and wouldnt like to stumble into this girl. those that know this place how big is it if compare to the emma or 69?

Sergio Armani, 5 Sep 2012

¿Quieres

Caletitas Reales
    Mejor Contenido
    Más Diversión

?

Sergio Armani

Platinium Member

72%
    Me Gusta recibidos:
    Puntos de trofeo:
    Ok guys I have some information for you... I visited The Suites last night, I went with my car first but couldn`t find the fucking place, so I decided to go back to miraflores and go to Tequila and if there was nothing there I`ll try the Suites again, but this time with those taxi guys that you can find just outside tequila.

I spent like 10 minutes in tequila (40 soles saturdays to get in)... to my surprise the place was almost dead (well it was almost 4:30 am) the girls I saw were of low level and the colombian babes were missing in action so maybe that explains the quality of girls last night... I left right away... outside I stopped to talk to one of the taxi guys... he offered me to take me to the Emmanuel but I suggested The Suites...

On the way to the Suites while chatting I told the guy that I knew about the commission he was getting for taking me to this night club so maybe that explains that he never charged me for getting me there - maybe you guys can use that info next time you want to hit the Suites from miraflores...

Anyway to the point, I paid 120 soles at the counter (4:45am)... inside I didn't see one girl that really really could catch my attention, maybe the good ones were busy in the rooms with clients or maybe it was `cause it was late I don't know but compared to what I saw The Emmanuel has better girls...

Still I got a seat next to the bar and put on hold my ticket that gave me a free drink. I wasn't planning on using it so when two girls got close to me and ask me for a drink I used the ticket for them (btw, a glass of wiskey red label 50 soles, black label 60 soles)...

I tried to get all the info I could from one of the girls (Sara)... It happens that The Suites is more a hotel than a whore house, the place is open 24 hours but sundays... with girls working in different shifts so basically what changes at night is that the night club is open but in the day time if you go you pick your girl and head straight to the rooms (no dancing, no drinking in the main saloon)... Sara explained me that when you pay for a room you don't get it for just the time you spend there with a girl... you can stay there for like 12 hours, after you paid for the room you can spend the amount of time you agree with the girl (usually 2 hours for $200 dollars) then take a rest and go to the main saloon again, pick another girl and the suites will charge you just $20 dollars extra for the right to take the second girl to your room... which sounds enticing if you ask me...

Before I left I saw a slim clear skinned babe with long legs that called my attention... Sara told me her name was Malu that she was Dominican but it was too late for me already and wasn't planning to leave the suites at 7am in the mornig I`m a night time guy but breaking the night is a little too much [​IMG] ....anyway guys I hope this little info can be of any use to you... just trying to help the English forum as much as I can.

Sergio Armani, 9 Sep 2012

¿Quieres

Caletitas Reales
    Mejor Contenido
    Más Diversión

?

A Jack Jericho, Juan Alimaña y RT Gooch les gusta esto.

Juan Alimaña

Platinium Member

62%
    Me Gusta recibidos:
    Puntos de trofeo:
    Profesión:
    Negocios
    Hey Dorian,
    Thank you for spending the time and money to scout this place. For the fees charged, the place must have good quality chicas.

Juan

Juan Alimaña, 9 Sep 2012

¿Quieres

Caletitas Reales
    Mejor Contenido
    Más Diversión

?

Sergio Armani

Platinium Member

72%
    Me Gusta recibidos:
    Puntos de trofeo:
    thanks Juan, its always nice to feel that your effort is being acknowledged.

Sergio Armani, 9 Sep 2012

¿Quieres

Caletitas Reales
    Mejor Contenido
    Más Diversión

?

A Jack Jericho y RT Gooch les gusta esto.

Compartir esta página