La Bistecca / Buffet-All you can eat / San Isidro

Tema en 'Food and Restaurants' iniciado por joe1015, 28 Nov 2013.

joe1015

Soldado

60%
    Me Gusta recibidos:
    Puntos de trofeo:
    If you are in the mood for a high-end all you can eat buffet, La Bistecca is an option. There are two locations in Lima: I went to the one in San isidro. The other is in Chacarilla/San Borja. This restaurant has its own webpage and it has been reviewed on trip advisor(in case you like to read up on reviews and google search like I do). Lunch hours are from 12pm-430pm, dinner from 8pm-12pm. Cost is 66 soles for all you can eat food, drinks not included.
    The types of food that they have available are: assorted steak cuts section, pasta area with selection of raviolis, pastas and sauces, small chinese section with chinese roasted pork with crunchy skin(NOT the red BBQ pork), siu mai, dumplings, wantan, spring roll, peruvian emapanadas, torta espanola, quiche, assorted seafood, ceviche, some sort of fried rice, there is a sandwich area with a spread of assorted sliced meats and cheeses. there is a dessert area too. sorry guys, there were some other things available and so much to choose from, that I don't remember what else there was to write about. Bottom line is the quality of the food is made with good ingredients and the seasoning of the food is good. I left with my belly full, I ate too much.
    There are cheaper buffets in Lima, for example the food at Plaza Vea or Tottus. but thats not my cup of tea. I would prefer to spend good money for good quality food and selection.

joe1015, 28 Nov 2013

¿Quieres

Caletitas Reales
    Mejor Contenido
    Más Diversión

?

A RT Gooch le gusta esto.

joe1015

Soldado

60%
    Me Gusta recibidos:
    Puntos de trofeo:
    Update: in the past few months, the cost of the buffet has increased to 75 soles, drinks not included :(. if you don't get there early, all tables will fill up and you will have to wait. the variety is great and the food is very good. the downside is the price increase. in comparison,Ii can buy two entrees at other non-buffet style restaurants and still spend less than what you spend here.

joe1015, 25 May 2015

¿Quieres

Caletitas Reales
    Mejor Contenido
    Más Diversión

?

A RT Gooch y Juan Alimaña les gusta esto.

Don_Bakunin

MASTER MEMBER
    100%
    Me Gusta recibidos:
    Puntos de trofeo:
    Don_Bakunin, 5 Jun 2015

¿Quieres

Caletitas Reales
    Mejor Contenido
    Más Diversión

?

Compartir esta página