Hotels in Asia (Peru)????

Tema en 'HOTELS AND HOSTELS IN PERU' iniciado por RT Gooch, 2 Nov 2009.

RT Gooch

MODERADOR GLOBAL MODERADOR MASTER MEMBER

GOLDEN BOY MEMBER

Cuenta Verificada

Warrior

100%
    Me Gusta recibidos:
    Puntos de trofeo:
    Hello. RT here.

From what I can gather, there's a beach town about an hour or an hour and a half south of Lima called Asia.

It seems that there is (aside from the beach) a whole cadre of things to do there... nightlife, restaurants, bars, etc. If I'm right, this leads to a whole slew of questions:

1. How big is the whole thing?
    2. Would you bring a date with you there, or is there pro action to be found? I am sure that some game might help with civilians, but I am asking about p4p in this case. Also, chongos?
    3. Any recommendations on the hot spots? Bars, restaurants, etc.
    4. Last (for now), are there hotels on the beach, or what would be the ideal accommodation situation?

Thanks. All input is really welcome, what with summer coming and all.

RT

RT Gooch, 2 Nov 2009

¿Quieres

Caletitas Reales
    Mejor Contenido
    Más Diversión

?

Darth Plagueis

MASTER MEMBER
    100%
    Me Gusta recibidos:
    Puntos de trofeo:
    En las Sombras de la Noche. Detrás de cada Mal Pen
    Yes there is. Asia is a little bit outside my usual territory but I'll try to help just in case nobody else does.

I'm not the expert here so anyone willing to expand or dispute my info is welcome.

Big? Huge more likely, but it is a strictly summer occurrence. The other nine months of the year it is dead.

There must be but it is not something stablished like it is in TR. A gringo in a disco might be approached... or might not. Best if you bring your date at least the first couple of times until you learn to find your way around.

Any place with lights and loud music after 10:00pm will do. They are all pretty much the same.

There must be but I can't help here. The few times I've been there I was lodged at a friend's house in Asia.

Darth Plagueis, 2 Nov 2009

¿Quieres

Caletitas Reales
    Mejor Contenido
    Más Diversión

?

A RT Gooch le gusta esto.

Richard Xtreme

Cabo

30%
    Me Gusta recibidos:
    Puntos de trofeo:
    What I've been told Asia is like a semi Atlantic City type of deal... Beaches and alot of discotecs.... Mostly the upscale rich kids from Peru journey to that place to escape from reality.... It's an 2 hour drive from Lima. They have alot of videos in youtube. Type in Asia Peru and you'll get to see the action..

Richard Xtreme, 5 Nov 2009

¿Quieres

Caletitas Reales
    Mejor Contenido
    Más Diversión

?

dtaylor1972

Soldado

7%
    Me Gusta recibidos:
    Puntos de trofeo:
    From what I have seen and heard that pretty well sums it up.

I'd like to try this out first hand as well - if I can ever get over there during their summer (DEC - MAR .. more or less )

They have lots of BIG parties / lingirie shows / bikini contests at the clubs that draw some HOT ladies.

I'm sure there's some P4P to be had - but probably at a price above what you find in Lima.

dtaylor1972, 10 Feb 2012

¿Quieres

Caletitas Reales
    Mejor Contenido
    Más Diversión

?

Compartir esta página