Chica-Friendly Check-In Process

Tema en 'NEWBIE QUESTIONS' iniciado por pyrojohn, 21 Feb 2011.

pyrojohn

Recluta

23%
    Me Gusta recibidos:
    Puntos de trofeo:
    I'm about to book a room for my first trip. In the event that I do give an agency a call while I'm there, what is the check-in process at the hotel for the ladies? Do I need to go down to the lobby and wait for the lady to arrive and facilitate the check-in process? If so, what is the appropriate phase is Spanish to get the point across? I'm guessing it's not like the US where I can just provide a room number at the hotel and eventually she may or may not show up at my door? Well, I'm sure the 'may or may not eventually show up' part is the same everywhere, but will she come to my room door or the lobby?

Same question for bringing a girl back from Tequilla Rocks. This is a more likely scenario. What is the appropriate phrase for the front desk? Not that it shouldn't be obvious when I show up with a girl who is half my age and 10 to 1 better looking than me.

pyrojohn, 21 Feb 2011

¿Quieres

Caletitas Reales
    Mejor Contenido
    Más Diversión

?

RT Gooch

MODERADOR GLOBAL MODERADOR MASTER MEMBER

GOLDEN BOY MEMBER

Cuenta Verificada

Warrior

100%
    Me Gusta recibidos:
    Puntos de trofeo:
    RT here.

The rules for a chica visit vary by property. It's pretty civilized everywhere, however.

For the most part, the girl goes to reception and says, "I'm here to see Sr. So-and-so in room 303." The front desk will call to your room to confirm that you are expecting a guest. Depending on the hotel's policy, they *may* also make a copy of the girl's ID.

Some places will also require you to physically sign them in... they will let you know. I remember that the Doubletree once sent a girl up with a bellhop. He had me sign their paperwork right at my door.

When you walk in with the girl -- if she doesn't know the routine at your hotel already -- just slow up at reception, say hi to the clerk, and let them tell you what to do. Like I said, they all act like grownups, so it really isn't that big a deal.

You might also want to check with your hotel about a guest fee. Very few hotels in Lima charge a fee; last I checked, the Radissons and Las Americas (now Thunderbird) properties were charging for guests.

Where are you staying? Perhaps someone has experience in that specific property.

RT Gooch, 21 Feb 2011

¿Quieres

Caletitas Reales
    Mejor Contenido
    Más Diversión

?

pyrojohn

Recluta

23%
    Me Gusta recibidos:
    Puntos de trofeo:
    Just booked my flight but not my room yet. Considering the QP based on your recommendation. They have a $79/night promotion right now. Not sure what kind of room that is but it include breakfast.

I'm not sure what to do between the time my flight lands at 4:35 am and whatever the early check-in time is.

pyrojohn, 21 Feb 2011

¿Quieres

Caletitas Reales
    Mejor Contenido
    Más Diversión

?

RT Gooch

MODERADOR GLOBAL MODERADOR MASTER MEMBER

GOLDEN BOY MEMBER

Cuenta Verificada

Warrior

100%
    Me Gusta recibidos:
    Puntos de trofeo:
    The QP did not have a chica fee when I stayed there, and they were very diligent about signing in girls. One time an actual female friend came up with me just to look up something on my computer. I told them that we would 0nly be there for about five minutes, and they still made her sign in.

But everyone was very nice there, and you're a very short taxi ride, or a 5-10 minute walk to the Parque Central area.

If your plane lands at 4:30, you won't be at the hotel until 6 or so. You can either just show up and act like a dumb visitor, and they will probably let you check in early, or you can write the reservations people and ask them (they spoke very good English), offering to pay an early check-in fee, and they will have some sort of solution... you're not the first person to arrive on that flight.

RT Gooch, 21 Feb 2011

¿Quieres

Caletitas Reales
    Mejor Contenido
    Más Diversión

?

A Jack Jericho y electro les gusta esto.

electro

General

100%
    Me Gusta recibidos:
    Puntos de trofeo:
    Profesión:
    Ingeniero
    Some hotels wont even ask, when you walk in with a chica...

Tequila is a good alternative, But I will check out the saunas-

some are even open 24hrs. Adan is in Miraflores. I have not

been in the Bruce in a long time but I think you could fine some fine meat

there. Good luck and please post your review

electro, 27 Feb 2011

¿Quieres

Caletitas Reales
    Mejor Contenido
    Más Diversión

?

A Jack Jericho le gusta esto.

Bobabooey69

Recluta

13%
    Me Gusta recibidos:
    Puntos de trofeo:
    Profesión:
    Technician
    ThAnks for this. I am staying at a kinda nice hotel and there are 4 security guards at the front door. I feel kinda nervous about that.

Bobabooey69, 10 Ene 2012

¿Quieres

Caletitas Reales
    Mejor Contenido
    Más Diversión

?

Sergio Armani

Platinium Member

72%
    Me Gusta recibidos:
    Puntos de trofeo:
    My friend as long as the girl has id there is not problem so make sure beforehand if she does before taking her out of Tekila. ...next time get a room in Maria Angola (av.La Paz)..last time I went there (3 weeks ago) they didnt even look at the girl...besides late at night they just have 1 or 2 people at the counter and tha'ts it...the Maria Angola is a well known hotel in Miraflores and they always have a promotion 80 dollars room with a king size bed. Hotel & Centro de Convenciones Maria Angola

Sergio Armani, 2 Oct 2012

¿Quieres

Caletitas Reales
    Mejor Contenido
    Más Diversión

?

Compartir esta página