Bellavista,Callao - Banos Turcos Hawai

Tema en 'SAUNAS AND MASSAGES' iniciado por jake, 20 Dic 2012.

jake

Sargento

20%
    Me Gusta recibidos:
    Puntos de trofeo:
    After working out a few days in a row, I was very sore and decided to get a hot sauna and possibly a good massage
    to ease the pain. This sauna is close to where I am staying so I decided to check it out. It is rundown but with working
    facilities. There were also three girls on duty for massages. I asked the lady at the front desk who she would recommend
    for a rub and she said Sabrina.

Name:
    Banos Turcos Hawaii
    Address: Elmer Faucett 2254 Urb. San Jose, Bellavista
    Tel.: 451-5141
    Web: None
    Parking space: For 5 cars in front
    Working Hours: Monday to Saturday from 10am To 10pm. Sundays 7am to 6pm
    Price: Entrance fee: S/.17 use of facilities. S/.32 includes 1/2 hr massage
    Additional Services: some guy told me depends on the girl 60+
    Credit Cards: No
    Dry Sauna: yes, two of them one 50C. and 70C.
    Steam Sauna: Yes
    Spanish shower (cold): yes
    Regular shower (warm): In shower area
    Swimming pool: No
    Jacuzzi:no
    Lounge: yes
    Snack Bar: snacks and also serve food according to their ad
    Massages: Yes
    Sex: extras seem available though not sure what kind
    Comments: Was not looking for sex just a good massage and hot sauna. I did see three girls: Sabrina, Milagros and Marisol. Marisol was the cutest and had a nice body about 22-26. Milagros was a bit thick though pretty face,21-25. Sabrina was very short and chubby;avg. face around 30. I chose latter per recommendation. Massage was quite good lasting a bit over 30 min. She massaged full body less the mid to upper of the front. I don't know if more was available as I did not ask. No tip was requested or given. Actually I did want to give her a tip after changing to leave but she was nowhere to be seen. I think she was not expecting one as it was just a regular massage.

jake, 20 Dic 2012

¿Quieres

Caletitas Reales
    Mejor Contenido
    Más Diversión

?

A Jack Jericho le gusta esto.

jake

Sargento

20%
    Me Gusta recibidos:
    Puntos de trofeo:
    I went here a week ago and rates went up to 20 soles for usage of facility or 37 soles which includes a 1/2 hr massage. The facilities are dilapidated but the proximity makes it a good option( I can walk there). After using sauna and showers I scoped the massage girls that were available and was pleasantly surprised to see a very cute and slim chica. She was about 26; maybe 5-3 and 120 lbs. She also looked good with a nicely proportioned figure. Kiara as she said she was called did a good massage with good technique though it felt a bit rushed. First prone and then supine position in which she began the soft touch with slow caresses. Needless to say I was excited and inquired about extras. She quoted 30 for a handjob and 80 for oral. When I asked for full service she countered with 120. I would have gone for it but I had not planned on extras and had just gone in with the intention of getting a hot sauna and nothing more. It was when I saw her that I decided on the massage. Needless to say I also had not brought much money. But I'll go back one of these days to try her out.

jake, 18 Abr 2015

¿Quieres

Caletitas Reales
    Mejor Contenido
    Más Diversión

?

A El Sugar, Jack Jericho y RT Gooch les gusta esto.

jake

Sargento

20%
    Me Gusta recibidos:
    Puntos de trofeo:
    Ok, so I go back and see Kiara and quickly take her for a massage. She did not remember me but after small talk, realized I had seen her before. Unfortunately when I asked for "adicionales" she said that I did not have the green light from management. She explained that 0nly those that are regulars and are well known by staff and mgmt. are allowed to be serviced by the girls. The girls can then add the extra fees to those customers as they pay and leave. The other way to get around this is for the client to pay directly to the girl if she feels comfortable with him. So you have to sneak the money somehow; can be a bit difficult as one generally goes to steam room, shower and just wears a towel. But some are ingenious as I will have to be too. A massage is all I got but now I know for next time. I believe that this also done at other saunas that supposedly do not allow full service unlike at Lions for example where everything goes.

jake, 24 Abr 2015

¿Quieres

Caletitas Reales
    Mejor Contenido
    Más Diversión

?

A Juan Alimaña y RT Gooch les gusta esto.

Juan Alimaña

Platinium Member

62%
    Me Gusta recibidos:
    Puntos de trofeo:
    Profesión:
    Negocios
    What are you implying??

Juan Alimaña, 24 Abr 2015

¿Quieres

Caletitas Reales
    Mejor Contenido
    Más Diversión

?

jake

Sargento

20%
    Me Gusta recibidos:
    Puntos de trofeo:
    I had heard this from some guy I met at one of the saunas a year ago and now I can see the logic. If you pay the girl directly you can get a better rate cutting out the mgmt. This would be very true at spas where sex is allowed. And at spas where supposedly sex is not allowed, you will also circumvent this problem. Of course in the latter you would have to also talk firsthand and agree to some figure. If the girl simply does not provide full service then it wont happen period. But as we all know, the girls are always looking to make their extra tips.

jake, 25 Abr 2015

¿Quieres

Caletitas Reales
    Mejor Contenido
    Más Diversión

?

A RT Gooch y Jack Jericho les gusta esto.

jake

Sargento

20%
    Me Gusta recibidos:
    Puntos de trofeo:
    Now the hardest part is sneaking the money in but one simple way is putting it in your cellphone and this would be in a plastic bag or covering to prevent it getting damaged. I believe others just take the cash in hand and give the girl very wet bills.

jake, 25 Abr 2015

¿Quieres

Caletitas Reales
    Mejor Contenido
    Más Diversión

?

jake

Sargento

20%
    Me Gusta recibidos:
    Puntos de trofeo:
    Ok so I call her a few days ago and set up a meeting at the sauna. I get there and took a quick shower with my 100 sol bill in hand. I go up to the area where the girls sit around waiting to be picked and don't see her. I started to panic but few minutes later she appears and we head upstairs to the massage rooms. I ask her again if we might get caught or interrupted and she says no that it will be cool and not to worry. After a quick massage, I hand her the tip and start caressing her. She took her blouse and bra off and lowered her panties while she began a nice CBJ. Then she got on the massage table doggie style and I slid right in. She had a nice firm body but she refused to take her jeans off in case someone walked in. This dampened my mood and made it almost impossible to drill her in mish. I finally came, putting a lot of effort in enjoying the quick fuck. I was not 100% pleased with the experience and don't think I'll be back. The room is just big enough to fit the table and no door, just a curtain. Her reluctance to get fully naked killed the mood. There are better options out there

jake, 1 May 2015

¿Quieres

Caletitas Reales
    Mejor Contenido
    Más Diversión

?

A Jack Jericho y RT Gooch les gusta esto.

Don_Ramón

Coronel

76%
    Me Gusta recibidos:
    Puntos de trofeo:
    Género:
    Masculino
    Why don´t you ask the girl for a meeting out the sauna?? I think you can have a best experience in a hotel, is more comfortable for sex.

Don_Ramón, 6 May 2015

¿Quieres

Caletitas Reales
    Mejor Contenido
    Más Diversión

?

A Juan Alimaña, jake y RT Gooch les gusta esto.

jake

Sargento

20%
    Me Gusta recibidos:
    Puntos de trofeo:
    Thanks for the advice Don Ramon. I did mention to her about take out and she readily agreed. Its just that I have not found the time to fit with her schedule.

jake, 9 May 2015

¿Quieres

Caletitas Reales
    Mejor Contenido
    Más Diversión

?

Compartir esta página