Emmanuelle / San Isidro

Tema en 'NIGHT CLUBS' iniciado por RT Gooch, 27 Abr 2008.

RT Gooch

MODERADOR GLOBAL MODERADOR MASTER MEMBER

GOLDEN BOY MEMBER

Cuenta Verificada

Warrior

100%
    Me Gusta recibidos:
    Puntos de trofeo:
    MODERATOR'S NOTE: This thread is for discussion of all things Emmanuelle.

RT Gooch, 27 Abr 2008

¿Quieres

Caletitas Reales
    Mejor Contenido
    Más Diversión

?

RT Gooch

GOLDEN BOY MEMBER

Cuenta Verificada

Warrior

100%
    Me Gusta recibidos:
    Puntos de trofeo:
    From my April, 2008 Field Report

Emmanuelle
    Av. Rivera Navarrete 465, San Isidro
    422-5055
    .: Emmanuelle Club - Un lugar que alcanza sus espectativas:.

Emmanuelle is arguably one of the top three or four high-end nightclubs in the city. Everything’s expensive: admission, drinks, the girls. But the beauty level is way high, and I’ve had a couple of good sessions with girls I’ve left with from the club.

I entered at around 12:45, shook off the waiters, and grabbed the last seat at the bar. There had to be about 40-50 girls working, very few of them lower than a 7, most in the strong 8 category. There were maybe the same amount of customers, maybe less. It appeared that there were more girls than guys there. Every third song or so, one of the girls would get announced, and writhe to some song or another, winding up nude by the end of the song. It seemed that the silicone/natural ratio was around 40%.

I was being pretty picky, passing on a couple of girls’ advances, until this one short girl with the cutest butt walked by. I remained in a trance until she paraded by me again. I got Lucia’s attention and had he join me. After about two minutes of fondling, I was hooked. I bough Lucia a drink, and she proceeded to drink it while squirming in my lap and making believe that I was the man she was always waiting for. That’s pretty much S.O.P. there – you get plenty of attention for your overpriced drink.

Lucia agrees to leave with me (the standard price is US$100 for two hours to the girl, plus around $50 to the house). The price of the girls’ drinks are deducted from the salida, so drinks for the girl that you leave with are more or less free.

Lucia agreed to some photos, so we shot a few before the clothes came off. It’s a shame, because she has a smoking body, and these pictures do not do her justice.

[​IMG][​IMG]

Once naked, I got to further enjoy Lucia’s body. It turns out that she was slightly enhanced up top, but it was a good job and I had no complaints. Lucia was willing to do whatever I wanted, but didn’t take much initiative and was clearly just doing her job. Luckily, she was good at her job, so I put any issues aside and enjoyed the ride. She left fairly quickly, but I really didn’t mind, as I had 0nly slept three hours Wednesday night, and had been up for about 22 more today. She left at 2:20.

RT Gooch, 27 Abr 2008

¿Quieres

Caletitas Reales
    Mejor Contenido
    Más Diversión

?

RT Gooch

GOLDEN BOY MEMBER

Cuenta Verificada

Warrior

100%
    Me Gusta recibidos:
    Puntos de trofeo:
    RT here. I received this email today:

[FONT=&quot]EMMANUELLE CLUB[/FONT][FONT=&quot]
    [/FONT]
    [FONT=&quot]Porque siempre hay un buen pretexto....[/FONT]
    [FONT=&quot]Jueves 19 y Viernes 20[/FONT][FONT=&quot]
    [/FONT]
    [FONT=&quot]VAMPIRE[/FONT][FONT=&quot]
    [/FONT]
    [FONT=&quot]Princes of the Night[/FONT]
    [FONT=&quot]Abrimos desde las 8:30 pm.[/FONT][FONT=&quot]
    [/FONT]
    [FONT=&quot]Show estelar a la medianoche...[/FONT][FONT=&quot]
    [/FONT]
    [FONT=&quot]Ingreso Libre hasta la medianoche al anunciar su clave:[/FONT][FONT=&quot] VAMPIRE[/FONT]

Basically, you can get in free tonight and tomorrow (and maybe next Thursday and Friday, too) before midnight, by using the code word "vampire" at the door.

There's probably a drink minimum, but you'll wind up saving something. I am attaching the artwork below.

RT Gooch, 19 Nov 2009

¿Quieres

Caletitas Reales
    Mejor Contenido
    Más Diversión

?

A Juan Alimaña le gusta esto.

TWATFUCKER

Soldado

63%
    Me Gusta recibidos:
    Puntos de trofeo:
    Hello mates! Does anybody know Gianella from emmanuelle. Just wanted to get some inputs about her. Don't know if she uses other names in the field but she has a butterfly tattoo on one of her wrists. Thanks in advance.

TWATFUCKER, 31 Dic 2009

¿Quieres

Caletitas Reales
    Mejor Contenido
    Más Diversión

?

RT Gooch

GOLDEN BOY MEMBER

Cuenta Verificada

Warrior

100%
    Me Gusta recibidos:
    Puntos de trofeo:
    RT here. We visited Emmanuelle last night at around midnight.

There's a lot of women there, many of them very, very pretty. A few of them were stunning.

Sadly, the girl hustle there is stronger than almost anywhere else I've been, and they make it really difficult to just sit there and watch the goings-on. It got to the point where I had to tell a couple of them, "Look, I'm not buying you a drink, I'm not tipping you, and I am certainly not barfining you." They were just ignoring any polite attempts at asking to be left alone. Maybe it works as a sales tool, I don't know. Also, a couple of girls were trying to impress me with their English skills. If I wanted to talk to hookers in English, I would have stayed in the USA.

A glass of water was 27 soles, and a whiskey on the rocks was 57 soles (US$20!!!!)

Compared to Club 69 (they have the same owners, but clearly not the same management style), Emmanuelle has more girls, and it is more accessible due to its location. But I usually walk out of Emmanuelle pissed off, and I leave 69 with a smile on my face, and often a girl on my arm.

RT Gooch, 16 Abr 2010

¿Quieres

Caletitas Reales
    Mejor Contenido
    Más Diversión

?

Don_Bakunin

MASTER MEMBER
    100%
    Me Gusta recibidos:
    Puntos de trofeo:
    Too much bro :mad::eek::confused:

Don_Bakunin, 17 Abr 2010

¿Quieres

Caletitas Reales
    Mejor Contenido
    Más Diversión

?

RT Gooch

GOLDEN BOY MEMBER

Cuenta Verificada

Warrior

100%
    Me Gusta recibidos:
    Puntos de trofeo:
    Damn right! At least they bring you the entire bottle of water in 69. I just don't like the place. The problem is... they have some good-looking women!

RT Gooch, 17 Abr 2010

¿Quieres

Caletitas Reales
    Mejor Contenido
    Más Diversión

?

RT Gooch

GOLDEN BOY MEMBER

Cuenta Verificada

Warrior

100%
    Me Gusta recibidos:
    Puntos de trofeo:
    RT here. I re-visited Emmanuelle a couple of Thursdays ago, an hour or so after midnight.

I will give them this... the place was packed with beautiful women. I may have seen other girls just as pretty elsewhere, bit the sheer concentration of 8s-10s was overwhelming.

What also overwhelms, sadly, is the hustle. From the second we walked in and a mozo glommed himself onto us and would not leave us alone (I finally insisted on another waiter), to the girls that would approach us, two at a time and not take a polite, "no, I am just looking" for an answer, all the way to the guy at the front door (the one that checks your camera and cell phone) saying, "pssst" to me and showing me a note that says, "TIPS", it felt like there was a hand in my pocket at all times.

They must be doing something right, because it was filled with customers and guys were leaving with girls, but give me Club 69, with a third of the girls -- and on the average, 90% as good looking -- any time.

But man, there were some hot numbers there that night!

RT Gooch, 30 Jun 2010

¿Quieres

Caletitas Reales
    Mejor Contenido
    Más Diversión

?

elchino-rosas

Platinium Member

100%
    Me Gusta recibidos:
    Puntos de trofeo:
    Profesión:
    pUTERO
    The night club sent me this card to my E- mail , despite q this means lower the quality of girls is still in force, i think q visitors should take a stroll around there

[​IMG]

elchino-rosas, 25 Mar 2011

¿Quieres

Caletitas Reales
    Mejor Contenido
    Más Diversión

?

A Jack Jericho, Juan Alimaña y RT Gooch les gusta esto.

el perito

Platinium Member

100%
    Me Gusta recibidos:
    Puntos de trofeo:
    The club's current situation is unfortunate, go just see, but don't spend money on girls of poor quality! Before it wasn't that way, but due to gross mismanagement by Walter, the Koreans and Japanese are the most frequent customers. There are very few girls who speak English, most spoke fluently before .. Hopefully the situation at this legendary club will improve.

el perito, 29 Mar 2011

¿Quieres

Caletitas Reales
    Mejor Contenido
    Más Diversión

?

A RT Gooch le gusta esto.

KickASS

Comandante

43%
    Me Gusta recibidos:
    Puntos de trofeo:
    Hi guys, don't let your eyes get fooled by the evil flyer. I went to this NC 2days ago and let me tell you. It wasn't worth it at all. Even they let me step in with my cel (it has a camera on it) and at the door they told me "No pics, no vid" i was surprised by this.

Anyway there is no good steak to eat there, the entrance is to expensive to pay for something poor that you will find and the service of the waiters is BS. Just my advice, hope it will serve in someway​

KickASS, 31 Mar 2011

¿Quieres

Caletitas Reales
    Mejor Contenido
    Más Diversión

?

tmghost7729

Recluta

10%
    Me Gusta recibidos:
    Puntos de trofeo:
    The sad thing is that given the poor quality of the overall night club scene in Lima, Emma might still be the best "gringo-option". The other clubs suck as well these days. It is just trying to choose the lesser of the many evils, I guess. :(

It might be that for us gringos the Peruvian girls have this "exotic factor" that makes them more attractive to us than than to an average Peruvian. It works the other way around as well. For example, I couldn't care less for a natural blonde that many Peruvians would go crazy over.....

To each his own, everyone has different tastes. In my opinion there are a few girls in Emma worth taking them with you to your hotel for a fuck. That, again, might be true of the other clubs as well....I however, because of the location, prefer Emma. You know, once you get few drinks into your head and your dick starts doing all the thinking, we're screwed...:eek:

tmghost7729, 2 Abr 2011

¿Quieres

Caletitas Reales
    Mejor Contenido
    Más Diversión

?

RT Gooch

GOLDEN BOY MEMBER

Cuenta Verificada

Warrior

100%
    Me Gusta recibidos:
    Puntos de trofeo:
    Thanks for your input, ghost.

In your opinion, has this recently reported downturn at Emmanuelle spread to its sister club, 69, as well?

I have always preferred 69 for its less-hustle atmosphere. Yes, it is costly, but I can't remember a 69 girl leaving my apartment or hotel room, and me being disappointed.

RT Gooch, 2 Abr 2011

¿Quieres

Caletitas Reales
    Mejor Contenido
    Más Diversión

?

tmghost7729

Recluta

10%
    Me Gusta recibidos:
    Puntos de trofeo:
    Of course RT, N/P.

IMHO they are both the same with less hustle as you say, but also less girls to choose from in 69, from my experience. With the recent price increases in Emma you will end up spending the same, there is not a cheaper option between those two.

A word has it that the owners are not happy with the performance in both of the clubs and a possible managerial change might be on the horizon. I know Emma could definitely benefit from this...I mean it can't get any worse for the customers (high prices, questionable material), the girls (it is more like a prison for them) and the owners ($$$) as it is. I guess the election period with uncertain outcomes doesn't help the clubs with "foreign" business also.

If I had to , I would, however, recommend Emma over 69. Just my 2 cents.

tmghost7729, 2 Abr 2011

¿Quieres

Caletitas Reales
    Mejor Contenido
    Más Diversión

?

RT Gooch

GOLDEN BOY MEMBER

Cuenta Verificada

Warrior

100%
    Me Gusta recibidos:
    Puntos de trofeo:
    RT here.

I've danced around this for a while, but I will just come out and say it: I can't stand this fucking place.

Part of it is my fault. I always think, "this time, it will be different." I should know better. I went there tonight; here are the high (low??) lights:

1. The entrance fee is now 100 Soles. I get in for free, but come on... 100 Soles???
    2. After I took a leak in the bathroom, I was washing my hands. The attendant pushed me out of the way so he could hand me a paper towel from the machine, and then pointed to the tip tray TWICE.
    3. I walked in and just wanted to take a look around. The waiters would not leave me alone, almost pushing me to a table.
    4. There had to be 50 girls in there, and 0nly around 20 guys. This made the girls hungry and aggressive. Look, I'm in a whorehouse; I know that there are girls standing around. Attacking me won't help. To be fair, a few of them just caught my eye and smiled, and two made an actual effort at conversation. And, of the 50 girls, at least 40 of them were top-notch.

I left right away, really glad that I didn't fork over 100 Soles for the privilege.

I understand that some people will find item #4 a plus, and Emma has lots of fans, and it is much more accessible than Club 69. But I see no reason (for me) to return there.

RT Gooch, 17 Nov 2011

¿Quieres

Caletitas Reales
    Mejor Contenido
    Más Diversión

?

elchino-rosas

Platinium Member

100%
    Me Gusta recibidos:
    Puntos de trofeo:
    Profesión:
    pUTERO
    The club this going through moments dificiles , the girls that go are not the ones of before apart that they want to us go up the price of the entrance and the draughts , the girls valentina is the best at present , jimena second option , samantha in third opcion , helen fourth place of ahi come the bagres . The fault of walter by his pesima gestion :mad:

elchino-rosas, 19 Nov 2011

¿Quieres

Caletitas Reales
    Mejor Contenido
    Más Diversión

?

A RT Gooch y el perito les gusta esto.

el perito

Platinium Member

100%
    Me Gusta recibidos:
    Puntos de trofeo:
    Brother CHino Rosas! , Samantha traveled to Santiago of Chile to work.

el perito, 2 Dic 2011

¿Quieres

Caletitas Reales
    Mejor Contenido
    Más Diversión

?

elchino-rosas

Platinium Member

100%
    Me Gusta recibidos:
    Puntos de trofeo:
    Profesión:
    pUTERO
    That shame about samantha , but 2 days ago i went had a colombian shakira call a body infartante , that rear is the gods . Recommended

elchino-rosas, 2 Dic 2011

¿Quieres

Caletitas Reales
    Mejor Contenido
    Más Diversión

?

A el perito y RT Gooch les gusta esto.

VictorCardenio

Recluta

10%
    Me Gusta recibidos:
    Puntos de trofeo:
    are they poppin in February?

VictorCardenio, 5 Dic 2011

¿Quieres

Caletitas Reales
    Mejor Contenido
    Más Diversión

?

RT Gooch

GOLDEN BOY MEMBER

Cuenta Verificada

Warrior

100%
    Me Gusta recibidos:
    Puntos de trofeo:
    RT here.

I am copying part of a discussion in the Field Report forum that covers the current pricing structure at Emmanuelle. Thanks to El Perito for responding to our inquiries, and to Jack Jericho for doing the translation...

The original poster in the Field Report section enjoyed quite a night in Lima; it's a good read.

RT Gooch, 6 Mar 2012

¿Quieres

Caletitas Reales
    Mejor Contenido
    Más Diversión

?

Compartir esta página