Galeria Cuzco

Tema en 'SAUNAS AND MASSAGES' iniciado por jake, 18 Abr 2015.

jake

Sargento

20%
    Me Gusta recibidos:
    Puntos de trofeo:
    Not sure where to put this report but since Jr Ica 121 has a thread, I guess it goes in this section of the board. In the center of Lima, you will find many massage stands that have spartan facilities. There is usually one or two girls working in these cubicles with tiny rooms just big enough to fit a massage table. Being the adventurous type, I like to check them out once in a while. Jr Ica 121 is one the bigger ones in that it has waiting area, bathroom and several stalls. Many like the one I will review is just a one room stall. At Galeria Cuzco which is at Calle Cuzco #440 or so there are five floors with numerous stands selling a variety of things including food. In the 2nd,3rd and 4th floor you will find at least 8-10 massage stands usually with just one girl or sometimes with two. They are for the most part beginners in the hobby and sometimes quite young. I looked and found none to my liking as most were heavyset chicas. But I did spot one spinner who looked very young and was very pretty. Rates were 30 manual and 70 for oral; full was not on the menu. I'm a full service guy but being that she was so cute and young, went for it. I was pleasantly surprised as this girl did a very good job in making me feel content and satisfied. She got completely naked and oh what a cute little body she had. That is what enabled me to cum cause most other times I find it hard to reach orgasm just with oral. I was happy and made a note to go back but found her stall still closed a few days ago. The biggest problem with these girls is that they don't have a fixed schedule and appear whenever they feel like it. I pray I find her again.

jake, 18 Abr 2015

¿Quieres

Caletitas Reales
    Mejor Contenido
    Más Diversión

?

A Jack Jericho, Juan Alimaña y RT Gooch les gusta esto.

RT Gooch

MODERADOR GLOBAL MODERADOR MASTER MEMBER

GOLDEN BOY MEMBER

Cuenta Verificada

Warrior

100%
    Me Gusta recibidos:
    Puntos de trofeo:
    Outstanding report.

Att: Jack Jericho -- how come you never told us about this sort of thing? What else aren't you telling us?

RT Gooch, 19 Abr 2015

¿Quieres

Caletitas Reales
    Mejor Contenido
    Más Diversión

?

A jake le gusta esto.

Juan Alimaña

Platinium Member

62%
    Me Gusta recibidos:
    Puntos de trofeo:
    Profesión:
    Negocios
    Thanks, Jake

Sounds like I'll be doing some field investigation on my next trip.

Juan Alimaña, 19 Abr 2015

¿Quieres

Caletitas Reales
    Mejor Contenido
    Más Diversión

?

A RT Gooch y jake les gusta esto.

Jack Jericho

MODERADOR MASTER MEMBER Cuenta Verificada

Warrior

31%
    Me Gusta recibidos:
    Puntos de trofeo:
    I'm not quite a fan of the massages scenario in Lima Centro.

The few times I've gone exploring, I found the girls to be quite less than reported in the spanish forum. Less pretty, less young, less clean and less skilled; also less willing to do "additionals".

Maybe my expectations were too high. Maybe I was just unlucky.

Jack Jericho, 22 Abr 2015

¿Quieres

Caletitas Reales
    Mejor Contenido
    Más Diversión

?

A jake, El Apostol y Juan Alimaña les gusta esto.

jake

Sargento

20%
    Me Gusta recibidos:
    Puntos de trofeo:
    Jack, I agree with you as to the general low quality of the girls. I go just for the novelty and to diversify from the large saunas and other brothels. I am always looking for new experiences. And its so true about others reporting girl's looks that are so misleading.

jake, 24 Abr 2015

¿Quieres

Caletitas Reales
    Mejor Contenido
    Más Diversión

?

A Jack Jericho le gusta esto.

jake

Sargento

20%
    Me Gusta recibidos:
    Puntos de trofeo:
    Well, I went back looking for this hot spinner a few days later and probably because it was too early ( 1pm ) there were none to be found. All stalls were still closed. Went back two days ago around 5pm and there were plenty. I counted about 20 girls total in 8-9 stalls with two stands having 3-4 girls while the rest were single or two at most. Alas the hot young spinner was gone and though I inquired, nobody seemed to know who she was. Was it a dream? no way but she's gone and I'll never see her again. I disregarded one of my own hobbying rules to get full info on a girl if I really like to see her again.

jake, 24 Abr 2015

¿Quieres

Caletitas Reales
    Mejor Contenido
    Más Diversión

?

A Jack Jericho y RT Gooch les gusta esto.

jake

Sargento

20%
    Me Gusta recibidos:
    Puntos de trofeo:
    Her name was Romina ( name she used ); 5 feet tall ; 110 lbs or so; maybe 20 years old. She was a very sweet girl licking my body and she let me my fingers do full insertion. I'll get over it;I hope :cry:

jake, 24 Abr 2015

¿Quieres

Caletitas Reales
    Mejor Contenido
    Más Diversión

?

jake

Sargento

20%
    Me Gusta recibidos:
    Puntos de trofeo:
    Of course I had to do someone regardless. I checked all the girls and there were 4 young ones around 20-25. Two would 0nly do oral and wanted 70-80. Another was willing to do full service and wanted 90 but all three did not give a good vibe so I decided on Jimena who also asked for 90 but left it at 80 for FS. She was cute , slim , petite about 5 ft and probably 24-25 but main attraction was her smile. She closed down the metal gate, put some music and went to work. Her BJ was decent and she took her time asking me how I liked it. She did not allow digital insertion and her pussy was a bit loose otherwise everything else was real good. After about 25 min I was spent and happy.

jake, 24 Abr 2015

¿Quieres

Caletitas Reales
    Mejor Contenido
    Más Diversión

?

Juan Alimaña

Platinium Member

62%
    Me Gusta recibidos:
    Puntos de trofeo:
    Profesión:
    Negocios
    I inquired about these two locations (Jr. Ica and Jr. Cusco) and was told by a local that raids were common in these facilities at Lima Centro. I wasn't ready to take a risk and didn't feel like being in Lima Centro during rush hour. Maybe next time.

Juan Alimaña, 3 Jul 2015

¿Quieres

Caletitas Reales
    Mejor Contenido
    Más Diversión

?

A Jack Jericho le gusta esto.

Jack Jericho

MODERADOR MASTER MEMBER Cuenta Verificada

Warrior

31%
    Me Gusta recibidos:
    Puntos de trofeo:
    I've done some Lima Centro massage parlor scene research in my days, out of curiosity, and found nothing really outstanding; neither for good nor for bad.

It's true that there are raids but, then, there are traffic accidents, and all kind of unpleasant events every day, everywhere; they are widely publicized but not as frequent nor as nasty as it looks from the reporting. You just pay attention, trust your instincts and take your chances.

Diablito

Jack Jericho, 4 Jul 2015

¿Quieres

Caletitas Reales
    Mejor Contenido
    Más Diversión

?

dtaylor1972

Soldado

7%
    Me Gusta recibidos:
    Puntos de trofeo:
    Interesting ... Might have to look into this - Finally have the chance to get back to Lima after a long 4 year hiatus.

dtaylor1972, 31 Oct 2015

¿Quieres

Caletitas Reales
    Mejor Contenido
    Más Diversión

?

Juan Alimaña

Platinium Member

62%
    Me Gusta recibidos:
    Puntos de trofeo:
    Profesión:
    Negocios
    I stopped by these two locations recently but I guess it was kind of late (4:30pm). Most stalls were closed and saw no signs of massage parlors or chicas.

[​IMG]

Juan Alimaña, 16 Dic 2015

¿Quieres

Caletitas Reales
    Mejor Contenido
    Más Diversión

?

Compartir esta página