Spa Vida

Tema en 'SAUNAS AND MASSAGES' iniciado por sierrabenz99, 23 Sep 2013.

Estado del Tema:
Cerrado para nuevas respuestas

sierrabenz99

Recluta

87%
    Me Gusta recibidos:
    Puntos de trofeo:
    In the Spanish section, there is a new thread related to "Spa Vida" ... appears to be a reincarnation of Lui Spa in a new location. Anyone have more information about it? Direction or telephone number?

sierrabenz99, 23 Sep 2013

¿Quieres

Caletitas Reales
    Mejor Contenido
    Más Diversión

?

Jack Jericho

MODERADOR MASTER MEMBER Cuenta Verificada

Warrior

31%
    Me Gusta recibidos:
    Puntos de trofeo:
    Lui Spa was closed by the authorities so Luisa moved to a new location and reopened under the new name of Spa Vida. Same administration, same modus operandi, same girls (most of them anyway).

Under current forum rules, the exact address cannot be posted in a public zone like this. The phone, however, is listed in the first post of the thread in the Spanish section that you refer to, along with the aproximate location of the venue. Just call to that phone and they will give you the exact address.

Jack Jericho, 24 Sep 2013

¿Quieres

Caletitas Reales
    Mejor Contenido
    Más Diversión

?

A Juan Alimaña y RT Gooch les gusta esto.

sierrabenz99

Recluta

87%
    Me Gusta recibidos:
    Puntos de trofeo:
    Yesterday morning I called Luisa at the number listed in the Spanish section ... asked who was available in the afternoon. She indicated that both Belen (love her breasts) and Elizabeth (fantastic experience with her earlier in the year, before the authorities closed Lui spa), plus two new girls, would be available -- I made an appointment for Elizabeth. Found the entrance without a problem (and noted that there are some great-looking cevicherias nearby on Rosa Toro -- next time I may go for a late morning massage with lunch to follow).

Elizabeth was waiting for me at the selected time. In fact, we entered the room a few minutes ahead of schedule -- small dark room (probably less than 10 x 10 feet, with a shower/sauna in one corner, a big jacuzzi in another, and the bed (very low -- 0nly 15 or 18 inches off the ground) in the other. While I took off my shirt and shoes, she stripped down to a thong and then helped me out of my pants. We went into the sauna immediately -- what happened to the thong, I do not know, but we were both ready for action although I could hardly see a thing, given that the steam was heavy and the room had been illuminated 0nly by three candles. She used soap and cream over most of my body, then we showered off together and I sat down on the sauna seat. A magnum condom appeared (one that I brought) and she proceeded with a cbj in the sauna -- no gp but nice attention to the twins. She ended sitting on my lap -- I quickly suggested that we move out of the sauna and start the massage before I had a happy ending right there in the sauna.

Face down, she worked on my back (loved her tits moving up and down my back) and then reached under to check if I was still hard. I was, so she flipped me over and continued with the cbj. As noted in the Spanish section, Spa Vida officially has no sex. Reread my Lui spa comments about Elizabeth. Suffice it say happy endings for both of us. After she cleaned me up, we moved to the jacuzzi for about a half hour of cuddling, playing with each other's private parts, etc. etc. No more happy endings but a very good time was had by all.

I walked out the door an hour and fifteen minutes after entering -- chatted with Luisa for a minute or two at the start, plus as I paid (110 to the house, 100 to Elizabeth) Luisa introduced me to the two other girls that were on duty -- both looked good (will try the Colombian some Tuesday when Elizabeth is not working).

Would I repeat -- at Spa Vida, definitely. With Elizabeth -- in a heartbeat. I really missed the gfe last time I was in Lima (last Spring, right after Lui Spa was closed) and did not like the two others that I tried that trip (Finnish Spa and R & V #1) I used to be a fan of R & V but had become a Lui convert -- very very happy that Luisa is back in business.

sierrabenz99, 27 Sep 2013

¿Quieres

Caletitas Reales
    Mejor Contenido
    Más Diversión

?

A Beatem, RT Gooch y Jack Jericho les gusta esto.

sierrabenz99

Recluta

87%
    Me Gusta recibidos:
    Puntos de trofeo:
    I returned to Spa Vida a couple of days ago -- stopping first for lunch at one of the cevicherias on Rosa Toro. I had called ahead to Luisa and asked for Elizabeth, but learned that she was not going to be there that afternoon. So I asked about the little Colombian girl that Luisa introduced me to last time I was there. She indicated that the girl, Daniela, would be available at two, so I made the appointment for that time. She was waiting for me when I arrived, with the room ready. This time she had the lights on (fairly dim) so at least I could see the room (and her) a little better than my previous experience with Elizabeth. In we went into the first room on the left (identical to the second room on the left that Elizabeth and I had used). Here is my evaluation of Daniela:

1. Type of Girl: Cute Colombian -- small -- if you saw her on the street you'd look twice, but think that she was a teenager.
    2. Age: she said 22, but she definitely looks no more than 15 or 16!
    3. Face: cute, nice smile, braces on her teeth which helps with the teenage look
    4. Height: No more than 5 feet 4 inches, maybe less
    5. Breasts: small (32A!!) but with nice points, dark nipples, no more than a mouthful
    6. Waist: small -- she's probably 32/24/34
    7. Legs: two, proportional to her body
    8. Skin: light brown, clean, smelled good
    9. Tatoos: none that I saw
    10. Personal hygiene: clean -- these girls must shower multiple times each day
    11. Fellatio: Not really experienced, but she gave it a good try. No attention to the twins, Everything properly covered
    12. Pussy -- tight, little use. But a willing partner...
    13. Anal -- not an option
    14. Performance: Gave it the college try -- not a gfe like Elizabeth -- no kissing on the mouth like with Elizabeth, 0nly kissing on her beween neck and waist. Touching all over.
    15. Masage Table or Bed: a very low bed, with an air mattress with a thin sheet over it. Probably the one thing that needs to be improved in the room. Big jacuzzi and combination shower/sauna fill the rest of the room.
    16. Quality of massage: she's still learning -- good work around the shoulders, not much on rest of my back
    17. Experience: She said that she has been in Lima for about seven months, but I did not get much sense that she had been doing this sort of thing for very long. Still learning.
    18. Price: 110 to Luisa, 100 to Daniela -- probably should have given her less, but I 0nly had the two 100 sol notes loose in my pocket.
    19. Cost/Benefit: Not worth the 210 soles, but worth a try.
    20. Location: Spa Vida -- check the Spanish section for phone numbe and rough location
    21. Repeat: not with her, but the rest of the stable at Spa Vida are worthy of a return visit! Elizabeth always!
    22. Final Score: Looks and Body: 9 Performance: 6 Total 7.5. Anyone who has fantasies of making it with a fifteen year old should at least give her a go.

As usual, I was out in the door in a bit more than an hour. As we dressed, I gave her my usual propina -- a Victoria Secret's thong. She agreed to photos both front and rear, but with a towel around her face for the frontal shots. Unfortunately, the best shot, with her bending over the jacuzzi tub, is a little blurry -- but it will bring back good memories.

sierrabenz99, 7 Oct 2013

¿Quieres

Caletitas Reales
    Mejor Contenido
    Más Diversión

?

A Jack Jericho, Sergio Armani y RT Gooch les gusta esto.

sierrabenz99

Recluta

87%
    Me Gusta recibidos:
    Puntos de trofeo:
    My next visit to Spa Vida was a return session with Elizabeth. As usual when one has a appointment, the room was ready -- candles and the lights on dim. I had pulled my back out the night before, so I suggested to Elizabeth that we start with a massage, rather than sauna and shower. As I removed my clothes she stripped down to a thong and once I was on the bed (low camila) she started to work on my back. She did one of the best massages that I have ever had -- slow and hard, working on the tight spots. After about ten minutes of that, she suggested that I turn over -- she began a slow hand job to get me hard, and then the condom went on and the thong came off. She was between my legs -- I had to raise me head to watch her bob up and down while using her hands on my balls. After a few minutes of that, she asked if I was ready and I agreed that I was. Then came several minutes of riding -- cow girl and reverse. Than -- DISASTER! My phone went off! I do like the fact that Luisa does not insist that clients leave their valuables in the little cubicles by the front desk -- I much rather keep them with me in the room. I was expecting a call, but certainly not at that moment! I lost concentration and she got off. Phone went to message but the moment (and momentum) was lost.

Not to worry -- I had brought a second condom and after removing number one, Elizabeth began all over -- hand job, cbj, cowgirl and doggy. We finished with missionary -- to happy ending for both. Then a quick stop in the sauna, shower, and a few minutes in the jacuzzi (all of the above action on the camila had probably taken over forty minutes, so there wasn't much time for relaxation and small talk). As usual, we ended with a photos of her in a new VS thong -- red as per her request from the last session.

I certainly planned for another session with Elizabeth, particularly after what had just occurred (by far my best Peruvian spa session ever!!!). But as I paid Luisa, a girl that I had never seen before was at the door -- Luisa introduced me to Mirrela and I quickly decided that she was worth a try, so if she is available for my next session, I'll have someone new to report on next time. Luisa also brought out another girl from the back -- didn't catch her name -- but will have to pass on that one.

Incidentally, Elizabeth did make one comment about Daniela -- that if I liked her, I should try the two of them some time. Hadn't considered that possibility....

sierrabenz99, 9 Oct 2013

¿Quieres

Caletitas Reales
    Mejor Contenido
    Más Diversión

?

A Jack Jericho le gusta esto.

sierrabenz99

Recluta

87%
    Me Gusta recibidos:
    Puntos de trofeo:
    My next visit to Spa Vida was a return session with Elizabeth. As usual when one has a appointment, the room was ready -- candles and the lights on dim. I had pulled my back out the night before, so I suggested to Elizabeth that we start with a massage, rather than sauna and shower. As I removed my clothes she stripped down to a thong and once I was on the bed (low camila) she started to work on my back. She did one of the best massages that I have ever had -- slow and hard, working on the tight spots. After about ten minutes of that, she suggested that I turn over -- she began a slow hand job to get me hard, and then the condom went on and the thong came off. She was between my legs -- I had to raise me head to watch her bob up and down while using her hands on my balls. After a few minutes of that, she asked if I was ready and I agreed that I was. Then came several minutes of riding -- cow girl and reverse. Then -- DISASTER! My phone went off! I do like the fact that Luisa does not insist that clients leave their valuables in the little cubicles by the front desk -- I much rather keep them with me in the room. I was expecting a call, but certainly not at that moment! I lost concentration and she got off. Phone went to message but the moment (and momentum) was lost.

Not to worry -- I had brought a second condom and after removing number one, Elizabeth began all over -- hand job, cbj, cowgirl and doggy. We finished with missionary -- to happy ending for both. Then a quick stop in the sauna, shower, and a few minutes in the jacuzzi (all of the above action on the camila had probably taken over forty minutes, so there wasn't much time for relaxation and small talk). As usual, we ended with a photos of her in a new VS thong -- red as per her request from the last session.

I certainly planned for another session with Elizabeth, particularly after what had just occurred (by far my best Peruvian spa session ever!!!). But as I paid Luisa, a girl that I had never seen before was at the door -- Luisa introduced me to Mirrela and I quickly decided that she was worth a try, so if she is available for my next session, I'll have someone new to report on next time. Luisa also brought out another girl from the back -- didn't catch her name -- but will have to pass on that one.

Incidentally, Elizabeth did make one comment about Daniela -- that if I liked her, I should try the two of them some time. Hadn't considered that possibility....

sierrabenz99, 9 Oct 2013

¿Quieres

Caletitas Reales
    Mejor Contenido
    Más Diversión

?

sierrabenz99

Recluta

87%
    Me Gusta recibidos:
    Puntos de trofeo:
    Had a chance for one more visit to Spa Vida before leaving Lima. I called Luisa and arranged a session with the girl that I had seen on the previous visit, Mirrela.

Before commenting on what happended, I should point out a couple of other things. I've now made four visits to Spa Vida, each time using a taxi from Miraflores. Always paid 12 soles -- several drivers asked for more (as high as 16), but I waved them off and tried another. Also -- have now tried three different cevicherias on Rosa toro -- all good. A session plus lunch or lunch followed by a visit to Spa Vida remain great options. Counting taxi fare, lunch, money to Luisa, and tip to the girl, it has cost me about $100 US each time -- money well spent in my mind.

Ok -- so I arrive at Luisa's ready to try Mirrela. I sit down in the waiting area, and a tall Peruvian girl comes out and sits next to me (Kelly). Then a girl from Chiclayo (didn't catch her name). Then Elizabeth. Then another whose name I didn't catch. All standard Spa Vida types -- dressed in tight black outfit, low cut top, etc. etc. All edible. Then Luisa comes over and whispers in my ear -- Mirrela is not there yet, is not answering her cell -- what do I want to do. Of the four sitting there with me, I wasn't turned on by two of them, the girl from Chiclayo looked like she might be fun, but Elizabeth was a known quantity. So I told Luisa to have Elizabeth get ready.

This time we used the third room on the left (incidentally, the door across from it was open -- workmen still putting the finishing touchs on that room). #3 was not like the first two on the left -- 0nly the low bed, jacuzzi, and an open shower in the corner, with a couple of hooks on the wall to hang clothes and a small nightstand for the cd player and massage oils. After the previous session, we both knew exactly what was going to happen -- no sauna, no shower, just right to the massage (again very good). CBJ, riding, ending with a long slow doggy to a happy ending. After removing the condom, Elizabeth lay down beside me and we cuddled for about twenty minutes until the knock on the door. We jumped in the jacuzzi just long enough to clean up, I got dressed, she posed for photos (including two with her clothes on, although she made me delete the one that showed her face). All in all, a great way to end another Peru trip.

sierrabenz99, 10 Oct 2013

¿Quieres

Caletitas Reales
    Mejor Contenido
    Más Diversión

?

A Juan Alimaña, LatinaLover y Jack Jericho les gusta esto.

secret7

Recluta

57%
    Me Gusta recibidos:
    Puntos de trofeo:
    Hello Boys,

Never posted in the English section of the forum before and I cannot for the life of me justify this oversight on my part.
    I have visited this place a few time and have had sessions with Daniela, Mariana, Elizabeth, Renata, Belen, Valentina and Karina. I have posted my review on a few of these girls in the spanish section and promise to post at least a few in this section. I will also be more than happy to answer any question that you may have as long as it doesn't go against any of the rules of the forum.

Let me start with Karina.

1. Type of Girl: A very young, cute, white, asian+peruvian hottie
    2. Age: 19
    3. Face: very cute if you dont mind the asian look.
    4. Height: 5 feet 6 or 7 inches
    5. Breasts: small to medium but a slightly funny shape. Nothing grotesque but definitely not her strength
    6. Waist: perfect
    7. Legs: good. she clearly likes to workout.
    8. Skin: soft, white
    9. Tatoos: none but she has a couple of marks on her butt which look like birth marks.
    10. Personal hygiene: very clean
    11. Fellatio: Lacks experience but wants and tries to please in any way she can.
    12. Pussy -- perfect
    13. Anal -- definitely not used.
    14. Performance: Excellent performance. She really does give it her all, loves kissing, caressing etc. She has a great ass, really awesome butt which can be improved upon a little in my opinion but still awesome.
    15. Masage Table or Bed: Needs Improvement.
    16. Quality of massage: this is not the place to go to for a good massage although a few of the girls do a pretty good job. She is not one of them.
    17. Experience: Very new to the business, no more than a few weeks.
    18. Price: 110 to Luisa + Tip.
    19. Cost/Benefit: Worth every penny. Will return for her and a few of the other girls.
    20. Location: Spa Vida
    21. Repeat: YES please.
    22. Final Score: Face: 9 Body: 8.5 Performance: 8 Average 8.5.

secret7, 2 Nov 2013

¿Quieres

Caletitas Reales
    Mejor Contenido
    Más Diversión

?

RT Gooch

MODERADOR GLOBAL MODERADOR MASTER MEMBER

GOLDEN BOY MEMBER

Cuenta Verificada

Warrior

100%
    Me Gusta recibidos:
    Puntos de trofeo:
    Thanks for the review, Secret7, and welcome to the forum.

How much is the standard tip there, for what I assume is full service?

Thanks again.

RT Gooch, 2 Nov 2013

¿Quieres

Caletitas Reales
    Mejor Contenido
    Más Diversión

?

secret7

Recluta

57%
    Me Gusta recibidos:
    Puntos de trofeo:
    The standard tip for full service is 200 soles, although there are some girls that will accept less. I would also pay a little less if I didn't think the service was up to the mark.

In short 200 soles with some wiggle room.

secret7, 3 Nov 2013

¿Quieres

Caletitas Reales
    Mejor Contenido
    Más Diversión

?

A Jack Jericho y RT Gooch les gusta esto.

sierrabenz

Recluta

10%
    Me Gusta recibidos:
    Puntos de trofeo:
    RT -- there has been an extensive discussion of tip prices at Spa Vida in the Spanish section -- some have paid 200 soles, others have argued that anything over 100 just serves to inflate prices for everyone else. Suffice it to say that I have almost always paid 100 (last session with Elizabeth I gave her 120, but that was after another great visit and with her knowing that I would not be back for a few months). And in my four recent visits to Luisa's place (in September and October), I came away happy each time, could not have asked for a better experience.

Incidentally, no girl at Spa Vida (or Lui Spa, for that matter) has ever tried an "up sell" -- we've done what we've done and I've given what I throught was fair (after reading lots of the threads in the Spanish section). If one gives the girl 200, and 110 to Luisa, in my mind you have paid way way way too much and are screwing it for the rest of us!

sierrabenz, 5 Nov 2013

¿Quieres

Caletitas Reales
    Mejor Contenido
    Más Diversión

?

secret7

Recluta

57%
    Me Gusta recibidos:
    Puntos de trofeo:
    Sounds like I am the one who needed advice on the how much......

Although I am in no position or like paying more than necessary I am sure that one person paying more than necessary cannot spoil the fun of the 100 others who are paying less.

The 0nly thing he or in this case I am acheiving is to look like the fool who likes to give his money away.

Inany case I thank you for the constructive bit in your criticism.

secret7, 7 Nov 2013

¿Quieres

Caletitas Reales
    Mejor Contenido
    Más Diversión

?

secret7

Recluta

57%
    Me Gusta recibidos:
    Puntos de trofeo:
    Thought I would leave you guys with my opinion of Daniela who I have visited on numerous occasions in the past.

1.- TYPE OF GIRL: Columbian girl with the face of a cute teenager.
    2.- FACE: Pleasant/Cute
    3.- AGE: Between 20 to 24
    4.- HEIGHT: Short
    5.- BREASTS: Small, natural, 32 A
    6.- WAIST: Not perfect but acceptable
    7.- TUMMY: Her 0nly weakness. With her clothes on you would imagine a perfecly plain tummy but that is not the case. But she has no strech marks or loose fat.
    8.- HIPS / BUTT: Definitely her best feature. A pretty, round and taut butt with the right amount of hips. Just what the doctor ordered.
    9.- LEGS: As expected.
    10.- PUSSY: clean shaven, no odours.
    11.- SKIN: Light brown, soft and without blemishes
    12.- PERSONAL HYGIENE: Clean
    13.- TATTOOS/PIERCINGS: None that I can remember.
    14.- PERFORMANCE: Excellent. She likes to talk and will treat you like a friend with benefits. She knows how to move on top of you and that butt+hips combination will give you all the pleasure you need.
    15.- FELLATIO: Very Good. She did not visit the twins but gave me an awesome BBJ, which was unexpected and I almost ended up enjoying it too much if you get my drift.
    16.- ANAL SEX: No thank you.
    17.- ATTITUDE: Friendly, makes you comfortable.
    18.- ADVERTISES IN: Spa Vida
    19.- PRICE: House fee 110 soles + Tip
    20.- LOCATION: Lima
    21.- LOCATION - HYGIENE/COMFORT: Hygine is fine but the massage table could be more comfortable
    22.- PRIVACY: Complete. Unless you have to wait in the reception.
    23.- WORKING EXPERIENCE (YEARS): Definitely knows her stuff.
    24.- FINAL SCORE: Face - 7.5, Body - 7.5, Performance - 8.5. Average - 8
    25.- WOULD YOU REPEAT? Yes, when I am looking for what is described above.

secret7, 13 Nov 2013

¿Quieres

Caletitas Reales
    Mejor Contenido
    Más Diversión

?

A RT Gooch le gusta esto.

thevi2000

Recluta

3%
    Me Gusta recibidos:
    Puntos de trofeo:
    hi guys. I am total newbie in all senses of the word here. I would just like to know how much you guys tip in places like this. there seems to be a lot of disagreement. Also, do I need to phone ahead? seems from what i have read that spa vida is the best place. My Spanish isn't good enough to read the spanish section! thanx for all the great info

thevi2000, 19 Nov 2013

¿Quieres

Caletitas Reales
    Mejor Contenido
    Más Diversión

?

sierrabenz99

Recluta

87%
    Me Gusta recibidos:
    Puntos de trofeo:
    Luisa charges a house fee of 110 soles -- in the various blog posts, you will find tips ranging from 60 or 70 soles at the very low end to around 200 at the high end -- low end seem to talk 0nly of CBJs, whereas higher tips are for more extensive service if you know what I mean. I've almost always tipped 100 soles (once gave Elizabeth 120, but that was for an extra great time -- suffice it to say that we both came at the same time in one memorable explosion). Plus I always bring a Victoria Secrets thong along and give that to the girl at the end in exchange for a photo of her wearing it (great for remembering who is who). The thongs cost me around $5 each when bought on sale at VS -- the girls seem to think that they are easily worth 30 soles -- and every one of them knows the VS label.

Re calling ahead -- a must. Luisa had problems at Lui Spa (closed by the police) and she will definitely not open the door for a stranger (she has a video camera focused on the landing in front of the door). But note that I have never tried to talk to her in English -- don't know if anyone there speaks anything other than Spanish. Once you are inside, Spanish will not be needed very much as you can pretty much point to what you want (spa, sauna, bed, etc. etc.)

Also -- don't expect much more than a cbj on your first visit -- although it will be a real gfe, with lots of kissing, rubbing, etc. Again, Luisa is being extra cautious (who can blame her) and it may take a couple of visits before she tells the girls how far they can go with you.... At least that was my experience. But definitely worth the effort to become a regular. Much much better spa than R&V or any of the others that I have tried in Lima (presuming that you are interested in more than a back rub).

sierrabenz99, 19 Nov 2013

¿Quieres

Caletitas Reales
    Mejor Contenido
    Más Diversión

?

A Juan Alimaña, Jack Jericho y RT Gooch les gusta esto.

secret7

Recluta

57%
    Me Gusta recibidos:
    Puntos de trofeo:
    My Rating of Carol.

1.- TYPE OF GIRL: White peruvian girl with some asian genes.
    2.- FACE: Cute
    3.- AGE: 23
    4.- HEIGHT: 1.65
    5.- BREASTS: Small, natural, 32 A and not where they are suppose to be. Her weakness.
    6.- WAIST: Small
    7.- TUMMY: No real fat but not tight either.
    8.- HIPS / BUTT: Definitely her best feature. Obviously loves doing squats and therefore has the exaggerated curve we all love.
    9.- LEGS: As expected.
    10.- PUSSY: clean shaven, no odours.
    11.- SKIN: She takes care of herself.
    12.- PERSONAL HYGIENE: Clean
    13.- TATTOOS/PIERCINGS: Her back is full of tattoos.
    14.- PERFORMANCE: This girl gives you a REAL GFE. Awesome. She made me believe all the noises she was making, almost like she was enjoying it as much as me. My first time spooning as well by the way.
    15.- FELLATIO: A talented CBJ and she paid her respects to the twins.
    16.- ANAL SEX: No thank you.
    17.- ATTITUDE: Her strength.
    18.- ADVERTISES IN: Spa Vida
    19.- PRICE: House fee 110 soles + Tip
    20.- LOCATION: Lima
    21.- LOCATION - HYGIENE/COMFORT: Hygine is fine but the massage table could be more comfortable
    22.- PRIVACY: Complete. Unless you have to wait in the reception.
    23.- WORKING EXPERIENCE (YEARS): Definitely experienced.
    24.- FINAL SCORE: Face - 8.5, Body - 7.0, Performance - 9.0.
    25.- WOULD YOU REPEAT? YES.

secret7, 20 Nov 2013

¿Quieres

Caletitas Reales
    Mejor Contenido
    Más Diversión

?

thevi2000

Recluta

3%
    Me Gusta recibidos:
    Puntos de trofeo:
    thanx for the great info. appreciate it!!!! I will definitely check this place out now

thevi2000, 21 Nov 2013

¿Quieres

Caletitas Reales
    Mejor Contenido
    Más Diversión

?

sierrabenz99

Recluta

87%
    Me Gusta recibidos:
    Puntos de trofeo:
    Flew into Lima this morning, had a meeting at noon and another tonight, but thought I could squeeze in a visit to Spa Vida in the afternoon. Called Luisa and asked who would be available at four or five -- I didn't recognize most of the names that she rattled off, so I asked about the girls that I had been with in recent months. 0nly Daniela was going to be there today, so I scheduled a session with her for 4:00 pm. Had time to grab a late lunch at one of the cevercherias around the corner on Rosa Toro, rang the bell a few minutes before four.

Luisa indicatd the Daniela had not shown up, and suggest that I give Kelly a try. I agreed -- we entered room #1 (first on left -- had used that room with Elizabeth last September). Incidentally, Kelly indicagted that there were now five rooms available.

Here is my rating of KELLY:

1. Type of Girl: Limena, short dark hair - I initially thought that she might be from Colombia or even Dominican. She did say that her parents and grandparents were from the north, near Chiclayo.
    2. Face: round, not the prettiest girl that I have seen at Spa Vida -- probably would not give her a second look if seen on the street.
    3. Age -- she said 23 -- maybe a year or two more than that
    4. Height: maybe 1.65m -- a bit taller than the norm for Spa vida
    5. Breasts -- 34B with dark nipples. Looked nice in bra, hanging a bit when on their own. did nto seem super sensitive. She's definitely a mama.
    6. Tummy -- a bit of a roll -- could use some time in the gym
    7. Hips/Butt -- in proportion to the rest of her. Looked great in doggy,
    8. Legs -- as RT has sometimes said, two
    9. Pussy -- very very tight -- at first I could barely get a finger into her Felt great! Did loosen up as the session went on. Small patch of hair above her clit, otherwise cleanly shaved.
    10. Skin -- clean and smooth
    11. Personal Hygiene -- the girls as Spa Vida are always freach and clean -- shower before the session
    12. Tattoos/Piercings -- none that I saw, and I checked and closely inspected her from top to toe
    13. Fellatio: Not her strong suite -- no attention whatsoever to the twins, started with a hand job and then a cbj. No deep throat.
    14. Performance: After a long flight last night with little sleep, I wanted to start with the sauna and then a massage. Instead, we showered together in the sauna (no steam), then she did a so-so massage. After I turned over, she lightly massaged my chest before stroking me until I was hard and then proceeded with the cbj. That lead to riding, missionary, doggy, more cbj, and more riding until a happy ending. Although she made all the right noises, I did nto get the sense that she was really into it the way some of the Spa vida girls (especially Elizabeth) have been. On the other hand, she did give it the old college try to get me off (I was very tired, so it wasn't until the second riding round that things got interesting). Afterwards, we showered again, then spent about twenty minutes in the jacuzzi, then showered (again!!!) before getting dressed -- as usual, I traded a Victoria Secrets thong for some photos, front and back (but 0nly waist to shoulders, no head shots). It was about an hour and ten minutes from the time we entered the room until I walked out to the lobby/waiting room.
    15. Anal Sex -- do not go there, although during the cbj break between the middle of the action I did have two fingers in her pussy and one part way into her ass.
    16. Attitude -- did not come away with a gfe experience -- felt that she was somewhat just going through the motions. Minimal kissing. In the jacuzzi, she sat on one side and I lay in the water opposite her, with my legs around her waist. It was an open invitation for her to continue to fondle my cock and balls, but she did not take the initiative and I was too spent to force the issue.
    17. Advertises in -- Spa vida
    18. Price -- 110 soles house fee, plus tip. I initially gave her 100, but she gave a hard upsell and I ended up giving her another 20 (plus the thong). Other Spa Vida girls have given a much better session with a 100 sole tip.
    19. Workign Experience -- not long, and she said that she was 0nly working at Spa Vida until the end of the year -- she said that has completed her studies to be a pre-school teacher and is doing this until she can get a job in her field.
    20. Final Score -- Looks -- 7 Performance -- 6 Average -- 6.5
    21, would you repeat -- probably not with her, definitely at Spa Vida.

Unfortunately, this afternoon was the 0nly free time I will have this trip -- it will be next March before I can make a repeat visit to Spa Vida.

sierrabenz99, 25 Nov 2013

¿Quieres

Caletitas Reales
    Mejor Contenido
    Más Diversión

?

Juan Alimaña

Platinium Member

62%
    Me Gusta recibidos:
    Puntos de trofeo:
    Profesión:
    Negocios
    Did she put on a fresh condom on your "amigo" for the second bj or she just tasted her own juices?

Isn't that a form of anal sex?

Thank you for the detailed report.

Juan

Juan Alimaña, 25 Nov 2013

¿Quieres

Caletitas Reales
    Mejor Contenido
    Más Diversión

?

sierrabenz99

Recluta

87%
    Me Gusta recibidos:
    Puntos de trofeo:
    Juan:

she didn't make a change (I told her I had a second one with me, but she just went back to work on the one that was in place)....

Finger up her rear was more of an accident, although she didn't seem to mind. Not intentional on my part. Maybe we would need to ask Bill Clinton if it qualifies....

sierrabenz99, 26 Nov 2013

¿Quieres

Caletitas Reales
    Mejor Contenido
    Más Diversión

?

Estado del Tema:
Cerrado para nuevas respuestas

Compartir esta página