Suites Hotel Inkari / San Isidro

Tema en 'HOTELS AND HOSTELS IN PERU' iniciado por RT Gooch, 6 May 2007.

RT Gooch

MODERADOR GLOBAL MODERADOR MASTER MEMBER

GOLDEN BOY MEMBER

Cuenta Verificada

Warrior

100%
    Me Gusta recibidos:
    Puntos de trofeo:
    [​IMG]
    Suites Hotel Inkari
    Av. El Ejercito 1147
    (2 blocks from Av. Salaverry)
    San Isidro
    264-0884 -- 264-6637
    http://www.inkarisuiteshotel.com.pe/
    Link to discussion in Spanish forum
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

For anyone who doesn't feel the need to stay right in Miraflores, the Inkari Hotel is an excellent option. It's in San Isidro, not far from the ocean, and has a Banos Turcos right on premises.

Rooms are available for $30, $40 and $50. I have stayed in the $30 room once (it was a bit small) and in the $40 room once (it had a separate sitting area). The beds were very firm, the $40 room had an air conditioner, the hotel is 100% chica-friendly, and they have a full kitchen and 24-hour room service. I think that breakfast is included, too, but I never tried to have breakfast, so I'm not sure.

They also have a penthouse that takes up the entire top floor. I checked it out last week. It has a sauna, jacuzzi, pool table, bar and a bed that is at least the size of two king beds together. It would make a hell of a place for a party, that's for sure. It could easily accommodate 40 people, maybe more. I think that they quoted me $220 per night, but I am sure that it is negotiable.

RT Gooch, 6 May 2007

¿Quieres

Caletitas Reales
    Mejor Contenido
    Más Diversión

?

ElecTroll

Usuario Baneado.

BANEADO
    15%
    Me Gusta recibidos:
    Puntos de trofeo:
    Con un pié en la zona de baneo...Y el otro en la d
    Hi all, since I still (Matters of divorce take a long, long time to be solved in Peru...) own an apartment in Lima, it's difficult for me to help w/ hotel tips. But I agree 100% with RT on this one:

Or I can go even a little further: It MAKES a hell of a place for a party! Have been there twice and it was always lots of fun! It's a real pleasure to watch the sea by sunset from the penthouse, with a drink in the hand and a couple of hotties lying around... One time I was as a guest, the other als "co-owner" of the party, and we did negotiate a price about 150 - 160 "coco$" IIRC.

Cheers!

ElecTroll, 6 May 2007

¿Quieres

Caletitas Reales
    Mejor Contenido
    Más Diversión

?

RT Gooch

MODERADOR GLOBAL MODERADOR MASTER MEMBER

GOLDEN BOY MEMBER

Cuenta Verificada

Warrior

100%
    Me Gusta recibidos:
    Puntos de trofeo:
    RT here. Two things about the Inkari, one good; one not so good.

My room this time didn't have blackout curtains. I forgot to check before I unpacked all my stuff, so I dealt with it. -- Not so good.

There's a place with really good ice cream a half a block away. Two scoops for 3.60 soles!

RT Gooch, 19 May 2007

¿Quieres

Caletitas Reales
    Mejor Contenido
    Más Diversión

?

Don_Bakunin

MASTER MEMBER
    100%
    Me Gusta recibidos:
    Puntos de trofeo:
    Near the Inkarri Hotel you can visit a great italian food place (its not so expensive), but i forgot the name. In my next visit to Lima I'll visit the area to check it ;)

Don_Bakunin, 17 Mar 2010

¿Quieres

Caletitas Reales
    Mejor Contenido
    Más Diversión

?

Compartir esta página