Miraflores / Massage Parlor / Av. Comandante Espinar

Tema en 'SAUNAS AND MASSAGES' iniciado por RT Gooch, 12 Ene 2007.

RT Gooch

MODERADOR GLOBAL MODERADOR MASTER MEMBER

GOLDEN BOY MEMBER

Cuenta Verificada

Warrior

100%
    Me Gusta recibidos:
    Puntos de trofeo:
    [FONT=Verdana,Arial,Helvetica][​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]

Massage Parlor

Av. Comandante Espinar 350 Office #502
    (Two blocks east of Ave. Larco)
    Miraflores
    446-0322 Open 10am to 8 pm

This place is just a office in a building on Av. Comandante Espinar, a 10-15 minute walk from the Pizza Alley/Parque Central area. Ring the buzzer for number 502, and when they answer on the intercom, just say, "masaje." They will buzz you through. Take the elevator to the fifth floor, and there you are.

There's usually two girls working -- they have always assigned one to me, but I am sure that you can pick if you want. The charge is 35 Soles for the hour, with additionals negotiated in the room directly with the girl. The room consists of a massage table, a chair, a shelf for the girls' creams, oils, radio, etc., and a fan. The place is very clean.

There are no shower or sauna facilities that I know of, but I suspect that there's a shower available if you needed one.
    [/FONT]

RT Gooch, 12 Ene 2007

¿Quieres

Caletitas Reales
    Mejor Contenido
    Más Diversión

?

RT Gooch

GOLDEN BOY MEMBER

Cuenta Verificada

Warrior

100%
    Me Gusta recibidos:
    Puntos de trofeo:
    RT here.

It was my last day in town, and I had a very small window of opportunity that got even smaller when the girl I had arranged to come to my hotel called me to cancel. I hadn't been to this place in a year, but it was close to where I was staying, and I didn't have a lot of time.

I walked over to Cmdte. Espinar, rang the bell, and went upstairs. I was greeted by Karol (with a 'K', not a 'C', she told me). She spoke a tiny bit of English, so she practiced on me while I spoke bad Spanish to her. She confirmed that I had been there before (I'm not sure that she believed me). The other girl was busy, she said. She was available now, and was that OK with me?

Karol was short, thin, and reasonably attractive, so I said, sure, let's go. In the room, she collected the house fee, and told me to get on the table while she took the money outside.

When she got back, she had me lay facedown and gave me an excellent massage for 30-40 minutes before having me flip over. She noticed my, er, excitement and asked if I was interested in anything more. Of course I was. She told me that since it was the first time she had seen me, we would move 'step by step' (which I correctly took to mean a hand job) and told me that it would be 80 Soles more (a little high). My thoughts: "OK, whatever." My answer: "OK."

She took off her clothes to reveal a nice body with small, but nice boobs, and started caressing and kissing me all over. This went on for a while, and ended with the two of us kissing deeply while she delivered the traditional, but excellent, Happy Ending.

She promised more on future visits (I have received BJs there in the past), and also gave me her personal cell number, so I assume that pretty much most anything is on the menu, either there or after work.

When I left, the other girl was in the waiting area. She had that slutty look that I really like.

Would I return?: Yes. Maybe or maybe not to see Karol specifically, but I will certainly keep the place on my 'approved' list. It's open days, in Miraflores, not really all that expensive, I've always gotten a good massage there, and it is not the minimum two hour time commitment that a Banos Turcos requires.

RT Gooch, 12 Ene 2007

¿Quieres

Caletitas Reales
    Mejor Contenido
    Más Diversión

?

RT Gooch

GOLDEN BOY MEMBER

Cuenta Verificada

Warrior

100%
    Me Gusta recibidos:
    Puntos de trofeo:
    Rt here.

The phone number worked on 31 January. I called it from my cell while I was standing there and I heard it ring.

If you're still in Lima, why don't you (or someone) give the number a ring and see what happens, please?

Thanks.

RT Gooch, 13 Feb 2007

¿Quieres

Caletitas Reales
    Mejor Contenido
    Más Diversión

?

RT Gooch

GOLDEN BOY MEMBER

Cuenta Verificada

Warrior

100%
    Me Gusta recibidos:
    Puntos de trofeo:
    Excerpted from my 31 January, 2007 Field Report

The last visit (back in December), I received an excellent massage from Karol, but she ended it up with a manual release while her naked body was draped all over mine. She had said something like “we will move step by step, and next time, there will be more.” I’m used to hearing that crap in American joints, but like today, it was my ‘get away’ visit, so I just went with it.

Well, this was next time, so I took a taxi to the Starbucks at Ovalo Guitterez, grabbed a latte, and walked down to building number 350, arriving at 10:15. I rang the bell, got buzzed upstairs, and was let in by an angel.

Sadly, she was just the receptionist, and she told me that the girls were on their way, and would be there in ten minutes, and I should have a seat and wait.

After 0nly five minutes, Karol and another girl walked in. Karol saw me and said, “Hello, RT. You’re back.” I’m always surprised when these girls remember me by name, so I said hello to the other girl, and told Karol that yes, I was back, and I was here to see her.

Karol is a pretty average looking girl. Not beautiful, not ugly. Not fat, not thin. Average looking. I figured that now that we were past the initial visit, she would be making up in performance what she was lacking in beauty. Well, that’s where you’re wrong, RT.

I paid Karol, got naked and lay face down on the massage table. Today’s massage was not nearly as good as the last time, and she spent much less time on the massage aspect before having me turn over and addressing the additional services aspect.

I asked Karol to take her clothes off and finish me up with her mouth (it was politer than that when I said it, I promise). She looked at me like I had just asked a bunch of virgin schoolgirls to take on the Green Bay Packers two at a time. Like I asked Tim Hardaway to slow dance with Greg Louganis. Like I asked President Bush to show me weapons of mass destruction. Like I was insane. She told me that she didn’t do that, but might do it for me next time, maybe.

Well, if I didn’t have to be in a taxi for the airport in an hour and a half, I would have put on my clothes and left. Since she literally had me by the balls at the time, I sighed deeply and told her to go ahead.

Ahead she went, and the massage came to a not so happy ending. I got dressed and gave her the additional fee for the ‘services’. I then kissed her on the cheek, said good-bye to the angel receptionist and left. Checking my watch, it was 0nly 45 minutes from when the girls showed up for work. Based on this event, even keeping in mind the two previous successful visits, I would not return here again – there are too many ‘sure things’ in Lima to have to play a stupid game like this. I fly two continents away from home just so I don’t have to put up with this crap.

RT Gooch, 18 Feb 2007

¿Quieres

Caletitas Reales
    Mejor Contenido
    Más Diversión

?

the visitor

Soldado

97%
    Me Gusta recibidos:
    Puntos de trofeo:
    just called. 27 Feb, 1 pm... no answer

the visitor, 27 Feb 2007

¿Quieres

Caletitas Reales
    Mejor Contenido
    Más Diversión

?

marcoo213

Soldado

30%
    Me Gusta recibidos:
    Puntos de trofeo:
    hello there, does any one know if it is still working? i will go today to see.

marcoo213, 9 Mar 2009

¿Quieres

Caletitas Reales
    Mejor Contenido
    Más Diversión

?

Julius

Cabo

73%
    Me Gusta recibidos:
    Puntos de trofeo:
    Hi, this place is no longer working.

Julius, 14 Mar 2009

¿Quieres

Caletitas Reales
    Mejor Contenido
    Más Diversión

?

Armando Fiestas

Recluta

23%
    Me Gusta recibidos:
    Puntos de trofeo:
    I am flying tomorrow night to Lima and there is something about this story that is appealing. Miraflores. Comandante Espinar, near Ave. Pardo but not far from Angamos and the Ovalo Gutierrez. The gateway to San Isidro. Decent location. Then, there is the private apartment thing. In a normal building. Sounds a bit safer than many alternative possible locations in Lima. The massage. Could be relaxing if done by a girl that knows how to give a real massage. The skin. The erotic gray area. The possibility of good sex. All for less than the price of a good steak in NY. It would be great if I could find a place like that with the experienced, sensual and accommodating girls. Without pointers from those that have been there and done that I will never find such a place. So I have to ask. Anyone here knows a place like the one in my dreams I wish I could find in Lima and go to it this week?

Armando Fiestas, 16 Mar 2009

¿Quieres

Caletitas Reales
    Mejor Contenido
    Más Diversión

?

Darth Malak

Usuario Baneado.

BANEADO
    100%
    Me Gusta recibidos:
    Puntos de trofeo:
    so you could go sandra massages at diez canseco avenue 992377080 there are 4 girls with sauna(turkish baths) with especial technics to relax
    pleas ask for mariela or melanie
    its behind the church at kenndedy park

Darth Malak, 12 Abr 2009

¿Quieres

Caletitas Reales
    Mejor Contenido
    Más Diversión

?

maxmyer

Recluta

10%
    Me Gusta recibidos:
    Puntos de trofeo:
    Hi,
    Might you have a more exact address for Susanas Massage? I went looking, but did not find.

Thanks

maxmyer, 16 Ago 2010

¿Quieres

Caletitas Reales
    Mejor Contenido
    Más Diversión

?

maxmyer

Recluta

10%
    Me Gusta recibidos:
    Puntos de trofeo:
    Sorry, Sandras Massages....

maxmyer, 16 Ago 2010

¿Quieres

Caletitas Reales
    Mejor Contenido
    Más Diversión

?

Jack Jericho

MODERADOR MASTER MEMBER Cuenta Verificada

Warrior

31%
    Me Gusta recibidos:
    Puntos de trofeo:
    The exact address cannot be posted in the forum, it is against forum rules. The place is semi-clandestine and that is the reason why you couldn't find it since they don't have a sign nor advertise their location.

It would probably be useles anyway, if you showed up when you are not expected and you are not a known client, they would most probably deny you entrance.

The right way to go, at least for the first time, is to call in advance to their phone (992 377 080) and ask for the address, they will not 0nly give you the exact address but also detailed instructions on how to get there.

Jack Jericho, 16 Ago 2010

¿Quieres

Caletitas Reales
    Mejor Contenido
    Más Diversión

?

A RT Gooch le gusta esto.

Marcelo Herrera

Recluta

30%
    Me Gusta recibidos:
    Puntos de trofeo:
    Too old info, I follow all the clues and nothing.. Cierren esto!

Marcelo Herrera, 12 Nov 2012

¿Quieres

Caletitas Reales
    Mejor Contenido
    Más Diversión

?

Compartir esta página