Las Conejitas/Las Rocas

Tema en 'BROTHELS' iniciado por Juan Alimaña, 4 Mar 2010.

Juan Alimaña

Platinium Member

62%
    Me Gusta recibidos:
    Puntos de trofeo:
    Profesión:
    Negocios
    Las Conejitas de Coropongo/Las Rocas
    These two night clubs are about 45 minutes from Lima center. They are next to each other and I was told that both have the same owner(s) as the Anaconda and La Estacion.
    I took a bus heading to Huachipa at the Acho paradero. This bus stop is next to the pedestrian bridge that crosses the Rimac river near the Palacio de Gobierno. I got off the bus near the Huachipa Zoo and for 3 soles a motorcycle taxi took me to Las Conejitas.

Las Conejitas
    The entrance fee is 5 soles and everybody is searched before going in. Cell phones and other equipment are safely kept in the cashier’s office. The infrastructure is new with two main wide corridors and good ventilation. These corridors are tiled and sufficiently bright to better appreciate the chicas. I think I counted about 34-36 rooms along both corridors. The rooms have bathrooms and running water. It was around 5pm on Saturday and at that time the quality of chicas IMHO was similar or better than at Las Cucardas. The age of the chicas was in the range 19-25. Most were doable and I saw a couple of 7.5. The rate is 30 soles.

Las Rocas
    It’s right next door and the entrance fee is 4 soles. No body search is involved. The place is similar in size to Las Conejitas but older, darker and the quality of chicas is much lower with a pleasant exception named Cielo. She is a 20 year old light skinned about 5’5’’, 125lb with small breasts but generous hips. I had not planned to get laid since I had an earlier sexual encounter in Miraflores. I just went there to check the clubs out, but that big round white butt made me change my mind quick. She told me about her servicio and quickly convinced me to get in her room. The room was ok with a small bathroom and running water. I spent about 25-30 minutes with her for 25 soles with a great doggy style finish.

Both places have an ample bar with a stage and vedettes like Gladys Trocones entertain the muchachos on weekends. I saw pictures on the walls of well known vedettes advertising their future shows. The Conejitas bar has a big screen tv were xxx movies are shown.

I had no trouble returning to Lima at around 7pm. There are motorcycle taxis right outside the club to take you to the main road (Carretera Central) and plenty of buses and combis heading to Lima.

JA

Juan Alimaña, 4 Mar 2010

¿Quieres

Caletitas Reales
    Mejor Contenido
    Más Diversión

?

A Darth Plagueis y RT Gooch les gusta esto.

RT Gooch

MODERADOR GLOBAL MODERADOR MASTER MEMBER

GOLDEN BOY MEMBER

Cuenta Verificada

Warrior

100%
    Me Gusta recibidos:
    Puntos de trofeo:
    RT here. Two Saturdays ago (13 March), along with another forista, I visited the two clubs Juan Alimana reported on below. I can attest that he is right on the money with his analysis. And, if you read on, I will do just that!

We drove, by the way, and if it wasn't for construction, it would have been about 30-45 minutes from Surco. As it was, it took us about an hour. We got very close to the turn-off for the clubs, and then had to ask one of the mototaxi drivers exactly how to get there.

As promised, Juan Alimana is right on the money :cool:. Secured parking was an additional one sol; we left our cameras and phones in the car. Along with all Juan said, the place was as clean (or cleaner) than Las Cucardas. And many of the girls were indeed doable. We stopped at the bar and each purchased a bottle of water... the price was reasonable.

The girls also have house phones in each room. I saw 'deliveries' of drinks, cigarettes and god knows what else through the little pass-through windows (wooden) in the doors.

Once again, Juan Alimana is right on the money :cool:. The entrance during the week is 0nly 2 soles, by the way. The chica quality was indeed a step lower than next door, but hey -- you're paying 5 soles less. There were some pretty girls working there; you just had to look a little longer and harder. Also, the girls were uniformly shorter than their sisters next door. All of them. The club is a little older and dirtier, but it wasn't dirty. The girl quality was higher than I saw at El Trocadero, but the Troca gets a lot of points for its size and sheer volume of women. There was a bigger parking lot, but I didn't see an attendant, and we weren't frisked for cameras or weapons.

I am not a big fan of waiting on line outside a door of a whorehouse, so I can jump on a girl next. Now, I'm a realist, and I know that first off, they're not virgins, and second, at 10 dollars a pop, they have to make their money on volume. I just want to two minutes where I can practice 'suspension of disbelief' before I get going.

That being said, I would have no reluctance to getting laid at either of these places. Even the less clean one wasn't dirty, and although I wouldn't flash money or jewelry, I didn't feel unsafe. They're open pretty late, and I am not sure I would be all that confident there alone at night, but with another friend who is driving, or if I had a driver waiting, I would probably not have a problem later on in the evening.

It will be interesting to see if they follow El Trocadero's lead and raise their prices any time soon (the Troca recently went from 20 to 30 soles).

RT Gooch, 23 Mar 2010

¿Quieres

Caletitas Reales
    Mejor Contenido
    Más Diversión

?

A Juan Alimaña, Darth Plagueis y gunslinger les gusta esto.

HellBoy

Oficial

16%
    Me Gusta recibidos:
    Puntos de trofeo:
    Last week, I visited this place ... The facility looks nice definitely is a new construction .... the place has almost 30 rooms for 30 chicks, the interior of the rooms looked really nice too I could say that this place is better than Las Cucardas ..... the 0nly problem (and the most important) is that the chicks were not so good as the place ... I was cheking out almost 1 hour in order to have eanogh time to see all the girls ... unfortunately any of the girls liked me so I have no rating no add to this thread.
    Next week, I´m planning to visit again this place so I expect to have better luck ....
    That´s all guys .. see you

HellBoy, 1 Abr 2010

¿Quieres

Caletitas Reales
    Mejor Contenido
    Más Diversión

?

A Darth Plagueis y RT Gooch les gusta esto.

2bletraccion

PREMIER
    100%
    Me Gusta recibidos:
    Puntos de trofeo:
    Here a sketch to find "las conejitas" and "las rocas".
    [​IMG]

2bletraccion, 2 Abr 2010

¿Quieres

Caletitas Reales
    Mejor Contenido
    Más Diversión

?

A Juan Alimaña, La-Mole y RT Gooch les gusta esto.

Juan Alimaña

Platinium Member

62%
    Me Gusta recibidos:
    Puntos de trofeo:
    Profesión:
    Negocios
    Price increase

According to the spanish thread, the price for a "polvo" at Las Conejitas has gone up on Juy 13, 2010, from 30 to 40 soles ($14).

Juan Alimaña, 17 Jul 2010

¿Quieres

Caletitas Reales
    Mejor Contenido
    Más Diversión

?

electro

General

100%
    Me Gusta recibidos:
    Puntos de trofeo:
    Profesión:
    Ingeniero
    Yesterday, this place was raided. The police took over the place and pretty much torn the place apart. they burned the sheets, beds and took down the plywood ....

electro, 12 Jul 2011

¿Quieres

Caletitas Reales
    Mejor Contenido
    Más Diversión

?

A Juan Alimaña y RT Gooch les gusta esto.

RT Gooch

GOLDEN BOY MEMBER

Cuenta Verificada

Warrior

100%
    Me Gusta recibidos:
    Puntos de trofeo:
    Wow. Did they get both joints, or just one of them?

That sounds a lot more aggressive than just arrests... are there any theories being discussed?

RT Gooch, 12 Jul 2011

¿Quieres

Caletitas Reales
    Mejor Contenido
    Más Diversión

?

Juan Alimaña

Platinium Member

62%
    Me Gusta recibidos:
    Puntos de trofeo:
    Profesión:
    Negocios
    Damn! I guess the Lima mayor is serious about creating a red light district.

I liked the Conejitas and Las Rocas. They both had a good selection of young kines. I hope the closure is temporary.

Juan

Juan Alimaña, 12 Jul 2011

¿Quieres

Caletitas Reales
    Mejor Contenido
    Más Diversión

?

electro

General

100%
    Me Gusta recibidos:
    Puntos de trofeo:
    Profesión:
    Ingeniero
    dear Juan, it is not the mayor who is responsible for this. She is to tired to work.
    It is the Ministerio del Interior, specifically Miguel Grossman who works for the
    "division against human trafficking" who has been responsable for all the raids
    in saunas, hotels etc.

I believe it was 0nly "las conejas" I will put a video. It was pretty nasty....

I for the time being- 0nly call girls for delivery. There is simply to much heat

electro, 12 Jul 2011

¿Quieres

Caletitas Reales
    Mejor Contenido
    Más Diversión

?

A Juan Alimaña le gusta esto.

Juan Alimaña

Platinium Member

62%
    Me Gusta recibidos:
    Puntos de trofeo:
    Profesión:
    Negocios
    Thank you for the clarification, Euro. Do you think this policy of the Ministry of the Interior will continue with the new Government that starts on July 28?

Juan

Juan Alimaña, 12 Jul 2011

¿Quieres

Caletitas Reales
    Mejor Contenido
    Más Diversión

?

electro

General

100%
    Me Gusta recibidos:
    Puntos de trofeo:
    Profesión:
    Ingeniero
    There are rummor circulating the forum, some said that there is money involving some sort of taxation to this business. Some other rumors that I heard -from friends involve Mr Grossman who wants to make a name for himself and he is going hard on prostitution as a way to step up in the ranks in the Police. I believe the later to be truth.

This amounts of raids, El tambo, Princesa, Smik, Emporio, EL caiman, and few others (actually a lot more) are more than a simple shake down....

This has to stop

electro, 12 Jul 2011

¿Quieres

Caletitas Reales
    Mejor Contenido
    Más Diversión

?

Juan Alimaña

Platinium Member

62%
    Me Gusta recibidos:
    Puntos de trofeo:
    Profesión:
    Negocios
    According to posts in the Spanish forum, Las Conejitas is open for business as usual. No word mentioned about Las Rocas.

Juan

Juan Alimaña, 20 Jul 2011

¿Quieres

Caletitas Reales
    Mejor Contenido
    Más Diversión

?

A RT Gooch le gusta esto.

Vikingo_Maldito

Platinium Member

100%
    Me Gusta recibidos:
    Puntos de trofeo:
    Profesión:
    No creo que te importe
    Las Rocas was closed a few months ago and no longer will open

Vikingo_Maldito, 25 Sep 2011

¿Quieres

Caletitas Reales
    Mejor Contenido
    Más Diversión

?

A Juan Alimaña y RT Gooch les gusta esto.

RT Gooch

GOLDEN BOY MEMBER

Cuenta Verificada

Warrior

100%
    Me Gusta recibidos:
    Puntos de trofeo:
    RT Gooch, 12 Feb 2012

¿Quieres

Caletitas Reales
    Mejor Contenido
    Más Diversión

?

RT Gooch

GOLDEN BOY MEMBER

Cuenta Verificada

Warrior

100%
    Me Gusta recibidos:
    Puntos de trofeo:
    RT here. Las Conejitas lists their lineup daily on Facebook. Today, they had 44 girls listed.

They also reminded us that they are open until 4 am on weekends and 12:30 the other days.

Click on the thumbnail to see their post in HD.
    [​IMG]

RT Gooch, 12 May 2012

¿Quieres

Caletitas Reales
    Mejor Contenido
    Más Diversión

?

A Jack Jericho le gusta esto.

jake

Sargento

20%
    Me Gusta recibidos:
    Puntos de trofeo:
    Planning to check this place again but is just too far from where I'm staying. I hear that a lot of the Colombians and Monas from Troca are working here now.

jake, 19 Abr 2015

¿Quieres

Caletitas Reales
    Mejor Contenido
    Más Diversión

?

A Juan Alimaña le gusta esto.

Juan Alimaña

Platinium Member

62%
    Me Gusta recibidos:
    Puntos de trofeo:
    Profesión:
    Negocios
    I was wondering where they went. They couldn't just stop working or get an office job.

Juan Alimaña, 19 Abr 2015

¿Quieres

Caletitas Reales
    Mejor Contenido
    Más Diversión

?

A RT Gooch le gusta esto.

Sergio Armani

Platinium Member

72%
    Me Gusta recibidos:
    Puntos de trofeo:
    we can go tomorrow or tuesday I have a car and I know the area pretty well :)

Sergio Armani, 19 Abr 2015

¿Quieres

Caletitas Reales
    Mejor Contenido
    Más Diversión

?

A jake le gusta esto.

jake

Sargento

20%
    Me Gusta recibidos:
    Puntos de trofeo: