Kilate Disco Club / Los Olivos

Tema en 'NIGHT CLUBS' iniciado por RT Gooch, 17 Ene 2010.

RT Gooch

MODERADOR GLOBAL MODERADOR MASTER MEMBER

GOLDEN BOY MEMBER

Cuenta Verificada

Warrior

100%
    Me Gusta recibidos:
    Puntos de trofeo:
    Kilate Disco Club
    Av. Alfredo Novoa Caba Cdra 1
    (Av. Thomas Valle cdra 29)
    Los Olivos - 418-8736
    Open daily - 8:00 pm - 6:00 am
    http://www.kilate.com.pe/
    Discussion in Spanish section - many other threads can be found here

[​IMG]

These Peruvians, they're smart, I tell you. They take all the really great places and put them far away from where us touristas frequent, and keep the good girls (and the good prices) to themselves.

Los Olivos, it turns out, is rife with hot spots and hot women. Take Kilate Club, for example. It's a 'club' which loosely means that it plays music slightly too loud, there's a girl stripping fairly often, and the other girls hang around wearing next to nothing, chatting up the guys, drinking, and leaving for the connected hotel to consummate their newfound mutual lust.

On the evolutionary scale, the club is a step down from Scarlets, for example. The club is not as modern and shiny, and I was told that the rooms are clean, but not as nice as Scarlets. However, the place is way above Anaconda.

You pay the 20 Sol entrance fee, which also gets you a pitcher of beer, enter, sit down, and look around. I was patted down upon entry, but they did not take either my camera or cell phone. I was there relatively early on a Saturday night (10:00 pm to midnight), and the place had around 20 girls, every one of them extremely doable. Every. One. Of. Them.

The girls ranged from their late teens to the mid-20s, with one older chica in the mix. There was nothing wrong with the older one (in her 30s), except that she was older.

About half the time, one of the girls is stripping. They do the standard Peruvian two-song set, with a little more attention paid to the pole than I've seen in other clubs. The girl ends up naked, but usually just at the very end of her set. The DJ was prattling on about a live sex show, but I saw none of that while I was there. The closest it came to that was when one of the strippers took my glasses, rubbed them up and down her snatch, and put them back on my head.

You find one you like, invite her over for a drink, and -- if you hit it off -- you go get a room (attached to the club, but you leave through the front entrance and walk 10 feet to the right to enter the hotel) and have at it.

A bottle of water is 5 Soles, pitchers of beer are 20, and there are various prices for mixed drinks and full bottles. Chica drinks are 30 soles, though I saw a guy sharing his bottle of whiskey with one girl.

As far as I can tell, the price for time with a girl is 100 Soles. That includes the hotel, the house fee, and the girl's cut. I wouldn't be surprised if the hotel sprung a small condom charge on top of that, but I'm just guessing. Supposedly you get an hour, but I did not confirm that personally.

There is no take out from Kilate... you can get phone numbers or have the girls meet you after work at 6:00 am, but if you're like me and live 35-45 minutes away from the club, it would be a hard sell to convince one of them to visit.

Speaking of the distance, the club is near the airport, and a much shorter (and less intimidating) ride than the drive to Scarlets.

From what I gather, there are a bunch of clubs in this price range (and lower) in the Zona Norte. I've been told that there are some seriously pretty girls to be found in some of these places. And at the US$15 to $35 price point, that's not an opportunity that should be overlooked. If 0nly they could move the Zona Norte closer to Miraflores...

RT Gooch, 17 Ene 2010

¿Quieres

Caletitas Reales
    Mejor Contenido
    Más Diversión

?

Wateque, Juan_Camaney, Kasius y 6 otros les gusta esto.

Juan Alimaña

Platinium Member

62%
    Me Gusta recibidos:
    Puntos de trofeo:
    Profesión:
    Negocios
    "one of the strippers took my glasses, rubbed them up and down her snatch, and put them back on my head."

LOL. Great report, as always, Maestro.

JA

Juan Alimaña, 17 Ene 2010

¿Quieres

Caletitas Reales
    Mejor Contenido
    Más Diversión

?

Marathon Hombre

Recluta

77%
    Me Gusta recibidos:
    Puntos de trofeo:
    Awesome post as usual...

Question... how do you get to places like this? I I have a few taxi drivers I use to take me to places as my chofer and wait for me but this is typical stuff like shopping etc. I don't want to use these taxis for places like this. I have a reputation to uphold! :D

Do you have a taxi you use or do you take whatever taxi on the street? I live in Miraflores and speak fluent Spanish so that's not an obstacle.

If you ever need a wing man hit me up via PM. I'm recently single so looking to explore Lima rather than get into another relationship.

Marathon Hombre, 19 Ene 2010

¿Quieres

Caletitas Reales
    Mejor Contenido
    Más Diversión

?

RT Gooch

GOLDEN BOY MEMBER

Cuenta Verificada

Warrior

100%
    Me Gusta recibidos:
    Puntos de trofeo:

RT Gooch, 19 Ene 2010

¿Quieres

Caletitas Reales
    Mejor Contenido
    Más Diversión

?

ranyrany

Recluta

7%
    Me Gusta recibidos:
    Puntos de trofeo:
    gooch i must say you are the man......

kilate....i will definately check out.....has anyone confirmed this place is cool?

so what else is hopping,,, cant wait to head down and post some field reports myself....hahah

ranyrany, 25 Ene 2010

¿Quieres

Caletitas Reales
    Mejor Contenido
    Más Diversión

?

RT Gooch

GOLDEN BOY MEMBER

Cuenta Verificada

Warrior

100%
    Me Gusta recibidos:
    Puntos de trofeo:
    RT here.

There is an excellent post on this club by the forista Kasius in the Spanish Forum. Even if you can't read Spanish, check it out. It has an arial map, and data on many of the girls currently working there.

This guy put a lot of work into this post, and it shows. It's a must-read for anyone thinking about stopping by the club.

RT Gooch, 6 Feb 2010

¿Quieres

Caletitas Reales
    Mejor Contenido
    Más Diversión

?

A elchulz y Kasius les gusta esto.

RT Gooch

GOLDEN BOY MEMBER

Cuenta Verificada

Warrior

100%
    Me Gusta recibidos:
    Puntos de trofeo:
    RT here. We were able to confirm the girls' pricing with one of the mozos last night. He said that a couple were asking for 120 soles, but the standard was 100.

Once again, I did not see a single girl there last night that I would have found unacceptable. Some of them weren't my favorite type, but even those girls were attractive.

I think the thing that I like best about Kilates is that -- even though we were clearly gringos and stuck out like sore thumbs -- we were treated exactly the same as the local guys by the girls and the staff there.

Also, here's some of their advertising materials (click to enlarge):

[​IMG]

RT Gooch, 11 Abr 2010

¿Quieres

Caletitas Reales
    Mejor Contenido
    Más Diversión

?

RT Gooch

GOLDEN BOY MEMBER

Cuenta Verificada

Warrior

100%
    Me Gusta recibidos:
    Puntos de trofeo:
    RT here. As the fates would have it, I found myself in Los Olivos last night at around 1:00 am, so I headed over to Kilates, for the first time in years.

It was still there; and the entry fee was still 20 soles.

It was pretty full of guys, and there were probably around 20 girls there; maybe more. It was hard to be sure, because it was pretty dark. None of the girls (that I could see) were unattractive, but then again, none of them made me want to reach into my pocket to spend any money on them. They were all early to mid-20s, and many could have used an hour or two on a stairmaster. There was a stripper every 10-15 minutes... two songs, winding up fully nude.

A couple of girls approached me, and a waiter offered me company, but I passed until -- in the name of research -- I invited one girl to join me and bought her a drink.

Her whiskey was 50 soles, of which she got half, she told me. She did NOT suck it down quickly. One point for her. My bottle of water was free with admission, and 5 soles for the second one.

After making it clear that I did not want to go with a girl tonight, I asked her what the charges were these days. My last time there, it was 120 soles (I think), and maybe a few dollars for the hotel that is attached to the club.

She told me that the salida was 300 soles, and that the hotel next door was not in business and they had a house taxi to take you to a hotel somewhere. I'm not sure if there was a charge for the taxi, but I am 100% certain that someone would be asking for a propina.

We talked a little more, and then I went home and went to sleep.

Those are FACTS, now here's my OPINION:

Three hundred soles for those girls is way, way too much. These were girls of the quality that you get when you call the random outcall for 120 soles girls delivered for the hour.

And they are no comparison to the 200-240 sol girls you can order off of kinestops. Those girls are usually very pretty, recently showered, do not smell like cigarette smoke, show up at your house or hotel more or less on time, and are much more pleasant to be around. I get it -- sometimes, it is late at night, and you're in Los Olivos, and you want to go out drinking and then get laid, this is a perfect setup. But for a guy like me who doesn't do a girl every day and likes to plan ahead, a place like Kilate is fun to visit, but if I am going to spend money on a girl, it probably won't be there. But it is a fun place to hang out.

Here's a photo of the banner that was outside (they claim to be opening at 3 pm soon), and one of their house rules... my favorite: No Shorts! :D
    (click to enlarge)

[​IMG] [​IMG]

RT Gooch, 13 Dic 2015

¿Quieres

Caletitas Reales
    Mejor Contenido
    Más Diversión

?

A Titlover y Juan Alimaña les gusta esto.

Juan Alimaña

Platinium Member

62%
    Me Gusta recibidos:
    Puntos de trofeo:
    Profesión:
    Negocios
    RT,

Did you go alone? That is not a safe hood. I wouldn't go to that hood without back-up - and you've seen my face.

If you want to find some fresh college age girls in that area you need to go during daytime.

Juan Alimaña, 16 Dic 2015

¿Quieres

Caletitas Reales
    Mejor Contenido
    Más Diversión

?

RT Gooch

GOLDEN BOY MEMBER

Cuenta Verificada

Warrior

100%
    Me Gusta recibidos:
    Puntos de trofeo:
    As I said, I was in Los Olivos on another, non-girl related, mission. I had my driver, so it wasn't an issue.

But yeah, normally, that's not the place to be at 1 am.

RT Gooch, 16 Dic 2015

¿Quieres

Caletitas Reales
    Mejor Contenido
    Más Diversión

?

Compartir esta página