Where can you find orgies, group sex parties in Lima?

Tema en 'MISCELLANEOUS' iniciado por gabrielm, 23 Sep 2007.

Sergio Armani

Platinium Member

72%
    Me Gusta recibidos:
    Puntos de trofeo:
    count me in..but the question is how much are we willing to spend? I would like to fuck around with 4 girls at least but for they to allow 4 or 5 diferent guys to fuck them is gonna get expensive..the best way is to get the girls for the whole night.

Sergio Armani, 19 Sep 2015

¿Quieres

Caletitas Reales
    Mejor Contenido
    Más Diversión

?

Darth Plagueis

MASTER MEMBER
    100%
    Me Gusta recibidos:
    Puntos de trofeo:
    En las Sombras de la Noche. Detrás de cada Mal Pen
    There is no way to throw a sex party like Sly One's at a similar cost or even close to it. That's because Sly used his own house and partly covered the cost of drinks and snacks. Also, I don't think anyone can get the girls he got, to do the things they did, for the money he got them to charge. I mean, those girls spent the best part of a three-hours party sucking and fucking every dick in sight. Can anyone find five or six girls like those? How much would they charge? If anyone can solve that, I'm in.

Diablito

Darth Plagueis, 19 Sep 2015

¿Quieres

Caletitas Reales
    Mejor Contenido
    Más Diversión

?

A vidiapol y RT Gooch les gusta esto.

pirataperu

Oficial

24%
    Me Gusta recibidos:
    Puntos de trofeo:
    Género:
    Masculino
    The cost of a beach house for the weekend is 700 to 1000 soles.
    The girls are something else.

pirataperu, 21 Sep 2015

¿Quieres

Caletitas Reales
    Mejor Contenido
    Más Diversión

?

A Jack Jericho le gusta esto.

RT Gooch

MODERADOR GLOBAL MODERADOR MASTER MEMBER

GOLDEN BOY MEMBER

Cuenta Verificada

Warrior

100%
    Me Gusta recibidos:
    Puntos de trofeo:
    Beach house (2 nights): 1000 soles
    Six girls for two days (type that do Sly's parties): 500 soles c/u minimo
    Food/Booze for 11 people for 2 days: 2000 soles (can be less, but probably not much less)
    Condoms: 100 soles jajaja

Total (minimum) 1000 + 3000 + 2000 + 100 = s/.6,100.00 (just under US$2000)

$2,000 / 5 patas = US$400 per guy. Plus figure another $100 per guy for incidentals.

*I* would certainly pay $500 for a weekend like that, but it would take:

1. Someone to arrange for the beach house
    2. Someone to find 8 girls willing to be sex toys for two days for 500 soles. You need 8, because 0nly six will show up.
    3. Five guys will the money AND THE TIME to do do this. And willing to pay in advance; not just **say** that they will participate.

As great as an idea as this is, we usually can't get five guys to show up at a restaurant on Javier Prado on time (or at all). Not to mention that, if we did this, you are dealing with six 20-year-old girls for 48 hours. When they are not on their backs or on their knees, they are a royal pain.

With the exception of the Christmas kids fund, we are masters at not having our shit together. As much as I would like to participate in this, I agree with D.P - this will be hard to pull off.

And I think that this set up would be easier (and not cost all that much more) then trying to replicate Sly's parties.

RT Gooch, 22 Sep 2015

¿Quieres

Caletitas Reales
    Mejor Contenido
    Más Diversión

?

A Antonio_phd, vidiapol y Jack Jericho les gusta esto.

HalJordan

Usuario Baneado.

BANEADO
    97%
    Me Gusta recibidos:
    Puntos de trofeo:
    I agree with everything you say, RT Gooch, but why can't it be just one full day instead of two? That would not 0nly lower the base costs, but perhaps more girls would be willing to be sex toys for ONE day instead of TWO, and it would also be a lot easier to find guys with the time to do it.

HalJordan, 23 Sep 2015

¿Quieres

Caletitas Reales
    Mejor Contenido
    Más Diversión

?

Sergio Armani

Platinium Member

72%
    Me Gusta recibidos:
    Puntos de trofeo:
    in my experience a girl that charge 400 soles the hour will be willing to spend the whole night (from 12am to 6am) for 0nly 1,000 soles...the thick is to convince her to fuck at least 4 diferent guys the same night...I believe if we are serious about doing an orgy we have to put the real money on the girls...why do we have to rent a beach house? and for two nights? ..I think someone is just joking :) ...getting a place where to have an orgy it doesnt have to be expensive, some hotels have rooms for this kind of events, I mean no orgys but for bachelor partys in the end is the same jejeje ...anyway do we have to eat monchies before the fucking and the sucking, really?? ..come on the girls will be pros we dont have to take them out to dinner...all we need is a few botles of tekila, vodka, wiskey, beer plus water and ice :) ...I dont thing nobody here is trying to replace Slys orgys..we just want to be able to fuck around with many pussies in one night and of course at least in my case the girls have to be good looking..again guys the magic number here is 1,000 soles for girl. ...if we are willing to expend that kind of money in good looking girls then we may have something going.

Sergio Armani, 23 Sep 2015

¿Quieres

Caletitas Reales
    Mejor Contenido
    Más Diversión

?

HalJordan

Usuario Baneado.

BANEADO
    97%
    Me Gusta recibidos:
    Puntos de trofeo:
    So I'm guessing you mean kines right? Maybe we could meet up with some of the interested guys and go..."headhunting"

HalJordan, 24 Sep 2015

¿Quieres

Caletitas Reales
    Mejor Contenido
    Más Diversión

?

Sergio Armani

Platinium Member

72%
    Me Gusta recibidos:
    Puntos de trofeo:
    someguy with orgy experience has to help us here...someone that knows who we are here in the forum that way we can trust each other..hey RT where are you? :)..btw guys I think everybody knows where to find me, tekila miraflores after 12am just tell me the day and exact hour I mean just tell me the night and exact hour :)

Sergio Armani, 25 Sep 2015

¿Quieres

Caletitas Reales
    Mejor Contenido
    Más Diversión

?

HalJordan

Usuario Baneado.

BANEADO
    97%
    Me Gusta recibidos:
    Puntos de trofeo:
    Hahaha awesome! We really need and experienced player...RT we humbly summon you!

HalJordan, 25 Sep 2015

¿Quieres

Caletitas Reales
    Mejor Contenido
    Más Diversión

?

pirataperu

Oficial

24%
    Me Gusta recibidos:
    Puntos de trofeo:
    Género:
    Masculino
    According to convene RT .

We rent the beach house as referential value in low season. Bachelor parties are made at hotels like the Inkari or Fiesta.

pirataperu, 26 Sep 2015

¿Quieres

Caletitas Reales
    Mejor Contenido
    Más Diversión

?

pirataperu

Oficial

24%
    Me Gusta recibidos:
    Puntos de trofeo:
    Género:
    Masculino
    I had a session with Saxy from PDP. Good sex, and I think she could accept to go to an orgy. 0nly the cost would be for 4 hours (usually 350 per hour like last time we met).

Perhaps if you knew her she might lower her price a little, but I doubt it.

pirataperu, 30 Sep 2015

¿Quieres

Caletitas Reales
    Mejor Contenido
    Más Diversión

?

HanGi

Sargento

98%
    Me Gusta recibidos:
    Puntos de trofeo:
    Hi Guys, im pretty interested to be part of this orgy. Last weekend i asked a girl from PDP (colombians) about orgy. Usually, they dont work like that. But she said i can have sex with two or three guys for 700 soles/3 hours and she have more friends. Im not sure if this a right price, but there is a lot of kines (peruvians).

So...Im ready for action.

Regards,

Han!

HanGi, 5 Oct 2015

¿Quieres

Caletitas Reales
    Mejor Contenido
    Más Diversión

?

A Antonio_phd y LA GRAN LECHE les gusta esto.

Sergio Armani

Platinium Member

72%
    Me Gusta recibidos:
    Puntos de trofeo:
    I was talking to a girl that I know and for 1,000 soles she said she and her friends might be willing to fuck 3 guys at the most..just to be clear about this thing with the price..I'm talking about girls that usually ask for 400 the hour. ..if we want an orgy but do not want to spend too much money I thing the middle ground will be to find girls that charge 200 soles the hours and that kind of girls usually work in the day time..they will be cheaper I bet they will fuck 5 guys for 1000 easy...the problem here is that those 200 soles girls dont work at night...and I dont see too many guys here in the english forum that frecuent that kind of (price) girls so (how to find them) thats the problem..how about if we do the opposite guys....and we do a gangbang (jejeje)..we put toghether all the money available and get 2 girls to fuck 6 guys for 2,000 soles each..that will more easy I thing remember for money they will do anything...at the right price of course..anyway is goig slow but the talking is in motion so let keep giving ideas guys, dont let it go.

Sergio Armani, 9 Oct 2015

¿Quieres

Caletitas Reales
    Mejor Contenido
    Más Diversión

?

HalJordan

Usuario Baneado.

BANEADO
    97%
    Me Gusta recibidos:
    Puntos de trofeo:
    Dorian, sent a PM. Check it out!

HalJordan, 13 Oct 2015

¿Quieres

Caletitas Reales
    Mejor Contenido
    Más Diversión

?

Deathangel007

Teniente

27%
    Me Gusta recibidos:
    Puntos de trofeo:
    I have been reading this page and the previous one... I guess that your best option is to give it a try I guess... one Saturday from 6 p.m to Sunday 6 a.m... lots of drink and sex, and maybe the prize won't go as expensive as it was initially talked

Deathangel007, 28 Nov 2015

¿Quieres

Caletitas Reales
    Mejor Contenido
    Más Diversión

?

monito1990

Recluta

70%
    Me Gusta recibidos:
    Puntos de trofeo:
    OK, here's the deal. I think we should try to copycat Sly's parties, meaning that we whould organize a party from say 7 pm to 12 pm one give saturday, in one location for 5 guys and say 6 girls. My deal is that I can get a nice hotel in Miraflores (junior suite 43 sq-mt $180 value) for one night and also provide the booze and some snacks. You guys will provide the girls, that's it. what do you think? get yoursleves organized and PM me. Any Saturday in January will be ok. Or maybe Mr RT wold like to organize his annual charity orgy following my offer, I don't know. Just to clarify, you will be 4 guys (5 including myself) and will get some 5 or 6 girls, it's up to you.

monito1990, 11 Dic 2015

¿Quieres

Caletitas Reales
    Mejor Contenido
    Más Diversión

?

Deathangel007

Teniente

27%
    Me Gusta recibidos:
    Puntos de trofeo:
    And how much would it be?

Deathangel007, 11 Dic 2015

¿Quieres

Caletitas Reales
    Mejor Contenido
    Más Diversión

?

monito1990

Recluta

70%
    Me Gusta recibidos:
    Puntos de trofeo:
    That is completely up to you. If you get organized and get 4 guys and 5 or 6 girls you will be welcome to my hotel room, drinks and snacks and a nice Miraflores suite will be waiting for you. I will not charge you a single cent.

monito1990, 11 Dic 2015

¿Quieres

Caletitas Reales
    Mejor Contenido
    Más Diversión

?

monito1990

Recluta

70%
    Me Gusta recibidos:
    Puntos de trofeo:
    ok, I don't think I am able to receive PM, so please let me know in the forum if you are interested, what date would it be, so I can book the hotel ok? Please remember, the hotel, drinks and snacks are for free, you just have to take the girls (5 or 6) and 4 guys and will be welcme to my hotel suite.

monito1990, 14 Dic 2015

¿Quieres

Caletitas Reales
    Mejor Contenido
    Más Diversión

?

monito1990

Recluta

70%
    Me Gusta recibidos:
    Puntos de trofeo:
    9 days since my last message and no reply. Either you are negotiating with the girls or getting organized, I don't know. anyway, this thread was very active when you were talking about having a party like sly's, but when I sent you a concrete offer, everyone kept silent. If the problem is to get the contact for Sly's girls, I have one number that could be the gate to all the girls sly had for his parties. I can receive PM now, so please drop me a line and I will send you the phone number. Please remember, the hotel suite, drinks and snacks are on me. You 0nly have to get the girls and that's it.

monito1990, 21 Dic 2015

¿Quieres

Caletitas Reales
    Mejor Contenido
    Más Diversión

?

Compartir esta página