Página 1 de 2 12 ÚltimaÚltima
Resultados 1 al 15 de 16

Miraflores / Massage Parlor / Av. Comandante Espinar

Esta es una discusión en Miraflores / Massage Parlor / Av. Comandante Espinar dentro de los SAUNAS AND MASSAGES foro, parte de PERUTOPS FORUM IN ENGLISH categoría; Massage Parlor Av. Comandante Espinar 350 Office #502 (Two blocks east of Ave. Larco) Miraflores 446-0322 Open 10am to 8 ...

RT Gooch esta en línea ahora MODERADOR SENIOR
    Agradecio: 2.202
    Agradecido 2.235 Veces en 780 Mensajes
    Poder de Credibilidad: 1237

Miraflores / Massage Parlor / Av. Comandante Espinar

Massage Parlor

Av. Comandante Espinar 350 Office #502
    (Two blocks east of Ave. Larco)
    Miraflores
    446-0322 Open 10am to 8 pm

This place is just a office in a building on Av. Comandante Espinar, a 10-15 minute walk from the Pizza Alley/Parque Central area. Ring the buzzer for number 502, and when they answer on the intercom, just say, "masaje." They will buzz you through. Take the elevator to the fifth floor, and there you are.

There's usually two girls working -- they have always assigned one to me, but I am sure that you can pick if you want. The charge is 35 Soles for the hour, with additionals negotiated in the room directly with the girl. The room consists of a massage table, a chair, a shelf for the girls' creams, oils, radio, etc., and a fan. The place is very clean.

There are no shower or sauna facilities that I know of, but I suspect that there's a shower available if you needed one.

RT here.

It was my last day in town, and I had a very small window of opportunity that got even smaller when the girl I had arranged to come to my hotel called me to cancel. I hadn't been to this place in a year, but it was close to where I was staying, and I didn't have a lot of time.

I walked over to Cmdte. Espinar, rang the bell, and went upstairs. I was greeted by Karol (with a 'K', not a 'C', she told me). She spoke a tiny bit of English, so she practiced on me while I spoke bad Spanish to her. She confirmed that I had been there before (I'm not sure that she believed me). The other girl was busy, she said. She was available now, and was that OK with me?

Karol was short, thin, and reasonably attractive, so I said, sure, let's go. In the room, she collected the house fee, and told me to get on the table while she took the money outside.

When she got back, she had me lay facedown and gave me an excellent massage for 30-40 minutes before having me flip over. She noticed my, er, excitement and asked if I was interested in anything more. Of course I was. She told me that since it was the first time she had seen me, we would move 'step by step' (which I correctly took to mean a hand job) and told me that it would be 80 Soles more (a little high). My thoughts: "OK, whatever." My answer: "OK."

She took off her clothes to reveal a nice body with small, but nice boobs, and started caressing and kissing me all over. This went on for a while, and ended with the two of us kissing deeply while she delivered the traditional, but excellent, Happy Ending.

She promised more on future visits (I have received BJs there in the past), and also gave me her personal cell number, so I assume that pretty much most anything is on the menu, either there or after work.

When I left, the other girl was in the waiting area. She had that slutty look that I really like.

Would I return?: Yes. Maybe or maybe not to see Karol specifically, but I will certainly keep the place on my 'approved' list. It's open days, in Miraflores, not really all that expensive, I've always gotten a good massage there, and it is not the minimum two hour time commitment that a Banos Turcos requires.
    Add me on Facebook: rtgooch@mail.com
    Upcoming Trips:
    13-27 Dec 2014, 5-16 March 2015

wheresdave Invitado
    I went there yesterday, Jan 19th, 2007 and had a great massage and a happy ending for 35 soles. the girl was new there, attractive and a little shy. she didn´t offer any other services and just asked for a tip for the happy ending. she said that she studied massage therapy at an institute and I believe it. the place was very clean and overall it was a great experience.

PeteS Invitado

Parlor Closed ??

Found this place in Perutops, been their now 3 time this week, even my Spanish is not good I understand from a guy sitting downstairs that the place is closed and the girls are gone

Rt here.

The phone number worked on 31 January. I called it from my cell while I was standing there and I heard it ring.

If you're still in Lima, why don't you (or someone) give the number a ring and see what happens, please?

Thanks.
    Add me on Facebook: rtgooch@mail.com
    Upcoming Trips:
    13-27 Dec 2014, 5-16 March 2015

PeteS Invitado

Parlour closed??

OK will do that even my Spanish is not good at all

Excerpted from my 31 January, 2007 Field Report

The last visit (back in December), I received an excellent massage from Karol, but she ended it up with a manual release while her naked body was draped all over mine. She had said something like “we will move step by step, and next time, there will be more.” I’m used to hearing that crap in American joints, but like today, it was my ‘get away’ visit, so I just went with it.

Well, this was next time, so I took a taxi to the Starbucks at Ovalo Guitterez, grabbed a latte, and walked down to building number 350, arriving at 10:15. I rang the bell, got buzzed upstairs, and was let in by an angel.

Sadly, she was just the receptionist, and she told me that the girls were on their way, and would be there in ten minutes, and I should have a seat and wait.

After only five minutes, Karol and another girl walked in. Karol saw me and said, “Hello, RT. You’re back.” I’m always surprised when these girls remember me by name, so I said hello to the other girl, and told Karol that yes, I was back, and I was here to see her.

Karol is a pretty average looking girl. Not beautiful, not ugly. Not fat, not thin. Average looking. I figured that now that we were past the initial visit, she would be making up in performance what she was lacking in beauty. Well, that’s where you’re wrong, RT.

I paid Karol, got naked and lay face down on the massage table. Today’s massage was not nearly as good as the last time, and she spent much less time on the massage aspect before having me turn over and addressing the additional services aspect.

I asked Karol to take her clothes off and finish me up with her mouth (it was politer than that when I said it, I promise). She looked at me like I had just asked a bunch of virgin schoolgirls to take on the Green Bay Packers two at a time. Like I asked Tim Hardaway to slow dance with Greg Louganis. Like I asked President Bush to show me weapons of mass destruction. Like I was insane. She told me that she didn’t do that, but might do it for me next time, maybe.

Well, if I didn’t have to be in a taxi for the airport in an hour and a half, I would have put on my clothes and left. Since she literally had me by the balls at the time, I sighed deeply and told her to go ahead.

Ahead she went, and the massage came to a not so happy ending. I got dressed and gave her the additional fee for the ‘services’. I then kissed her on the cheek, said good-bye to the angel receptionist and left. Checking my watch, it was only 45 minutes from when the girls showed up for work. Based on this event, even keeping in mind the two previous successful visits, I would not return here again – there are too many ‘sure things’ in Lima to have to play a stupid game like this. I fly two continents away from home just so I don’t have to put up with this crap.

Agradecio: 2
    Agradecido 66 Veces en 37 Mensajes
    Poder de Credibilidad: 0
    just called. 27 Feb, 1 pm... no answer

marcoo213 está desconectado Soldado
    Agradecio: 0
    Agradecido 15 Veces en 9 Mensajes
    hello there, does any one know if it is still working? i will go today to see.

Julius está desconectado Cabo Primero
    Agradecio: 17
    Agradecido 114 Veces en 28 Mensajes
    Hi, this place is no longer working.

Armando Fiestas está desconectado Nuevo Recluta
    Agradecido 1 Vez en 1 Mensaje
    I am flying tomorrow night to Lima and there is something about this story that is appealing. Miraflores. Comandante Espinar, near Ave. Pardo but not far from Angamos and the Ovalo Gutierrez. The gateway to San Isidro. Decent location. Then, there is the private apartment thing. In a normal building. Sounds a bit safer than many alternative possible locations in Lima. The massage. Could be relaxing if done by a girl that knows how to give a real massage. The skin. The erotic gray area. The possibility of good sex. All for less than the price of a good steak in NY. It would be great if I could find a place like that with the experienced, sensual and accommodating girls. Without pointers from those that have been there and done that I will never find such a place. So I have to ask. Anyone here knows a place like the one in my dreams I wish I could find in Lima and go to it this week?

Darth Malak está desconectado Coronel
    Agradecio: 2.341
    Agradecido 1.665 Veces en 553 Mensajes
    Poder de Credibilidad: 954

Smile ok

so you could go sandra massages at diez canseco avenue 992377080 there are 4 girls with sauna(turkish baths) with especial technics to relax
    pleas ask for mariela or melanie
    its behind the church at kenndedy park

Cita Iniciado por Armando Fiestas Ver Mensaje
    I am flying tomorrow night to Lima and there is something about this story that is appealing. Miraflores. Comandante Espinar, near Ave. Pardo but not far from Angamos and the Ovalo Gutierrez. The gateway to San Isidro. Decent location. Then, there is the private apartment thing. In a normal building. Sounds a bit safer than many alternative possible locations in Lima. The massage. Could be relaxing if done by a girl that knows how to give a real massage. The skin. The erotic gray area. The possibility of good sex. All for less than the price of a good steak in NY. It would be great if I could find a place like that with the experienced, sensual and accommodating girls. Without pointers from those that have been there and done that I will never find such a place. So I have to ask. Anyone here knows a place like the one in my dreams I wish I could find in Lima and go to it this week?

Agradecido 2 Veces en 1 Mensaje
    Hi,
    Might you have a more exact address for Susanas Massage? I went looking, but did not find.

Thanks

Agradecido 2 Veces en 1 Mensaje
    Sorry, Sandras Massages....

Jack Jericho está desconectado MODERADOR JR.
    Agradecio: 714
    Agradecido 398 Veces en 158 Mensajes
    Poder de Credibilidad: 312
    Cita Iniciado por maxmyer Ver Mensaje
    Hi,
    Might you have a more exact address for Susanas Massage? I went looking, but did not find.

Thanks
    Cita Iniciado por maxmyer Ver Mensaje
    Sorry, Sandras Massages....
    The exact address cannot be posted in the forum, it is against forum rules. The place is semi-clandestine and that is the reason why you couldn't find it since they don't have a sign nor advertise their location.

It would probably be useles anyway, if you showed up when you are not expected and you are not a known client, they would most probably deny you entrance.

The right way to go, at least for the first time, is to call in advance to their phone (992 377 080) and ask for the address, they will not only give you the exact address but also detailed instructions on how to get there.
    Jack Jericho
    The Ultimate Pick Up Artist

16. Los siguientes usuarios le agradecieron a Jack Jericho por este mensaje:

RT Gooch (16/08/2010)

Página 1 de 2 12 ÚltimaÚltima

Marcadores