Página 1 de 4 1234 ÚltimaÚltima
Resultados 1 al 15 de 53

El Trocadero

Esta es una discusión en El Trocadero dentro de los BROTHELS foro, parte de PERUTOPS FORUM IN ENGLISH categoría; Moderator's Note: This thread is for discussion of all things related to El Trocadero. Enjoy! El Trocadero Avenida Argentina #1869 ...

rbc100 Invitado

El Trocadero

Moderator's Note: This thread is for discussion of all things related to El Trocadero. Enjoy!

El Trocadero

Avenida Argentina #1869
    Callao
    Open Daily from about 5:00 to 10:00 PM
    12° 02.874' S, 77° 07.483' W
    Link to Sub-Forum in Spanish on the 'Troca'

Here's two photos. Click to enlarge. The first one shows the Troca on the right, and El Botacito is the green building on the left. The second one is from Google:

__________________________________________________ ______________

Made my first visit to The Troc this trip and it was fun I arrived about 4 PM and not many girls yet but the were coming in fast by 5:30 likely 80 or more there with numerous good choices. I had two decent sessions since it was so far for Miraflores wanted to check the scene out thoroughly. Never made it back this trip but will visit more next time as I plan to stay in San Miguel which is much closer. 13 sol for entry and 20 sol. to session. You only have to pay entry once where at Cucardas if you want to go second round you have to pay entry again. Not real easy to find, printing directions from Spanish forum recommended. rbc100

RT Gooch está desconectado MODERADOR SENIOR
    Agradecio: 2.197
    Agradecido 2.233 Veces en 780 Mensajes
    Poder de Credibilidad: 1236
    RT here.

As of March 1, the standard price for a session at the Trocadero has risen from 20 to 30 soles. I assume that any additional requests will still be honored, but must be negotiated above the standard fee.

I am surprised that there isn't a more focused thread on the Troca here in our English corner of the board. I will set something up when I get the chance.
    RT
    Add me on Facebook: rtgooch@mail.com
    Upcoming Trips:
    13-27 Dec 2014, 5-16 March 2015

3. Los siguientes usuarios le agradecieron a RT Gooch por este mensaje:

Wateque (12/03/2010)

Juan Alimana está desconectado Usuario Senior
    Agradecio: 819
    Agradecido 569 Veces en 250 Mensajes
    Poder de Credibilidad: 894

Troca Sun Feb. 28.

Feeling adventurous and having some time to kill, since most call girls are off or do not answer their phones on Sundays, I decided to pay a visit to the “Trocadero” on Sunday Feb. 28.

I decided to follow the route of the locals to get to “El Troca” and took a taxi to Plaza Dos de Mayo, from there I walked one block along Zamora to the intersection with Guillermo Damsey. It was around 4pm so I felt relatively safe. That corner is the official “Troca-mobil” van stop. I boarded the van and paid the 1.80 soles fare. Once the van was full it headed to its destination. The trip took about 10 minutes with only one stop along the way. My fellow horny passengers were all locals and their age ranged from late teens to late fifties. All were silent during the trip.

The bus stops right outside the entrance to the “Trocadero”. There are three brothels side by side. The most popular and bigger was the one in the middle “El Trocadero,” it is flanked by “El Botecito” and “La Salvage.” I paid my 15 soles entrance fee and in I went.

The place lacks good ventilation, it was humid, kind of dark and there were very few chicas. There was a piece of paper attached to all doors announcing the new 30 soles service rate starting that following Monday. Most chicas were in the 5-6.5 range. The age range was 19-25. I saw a lady in her mid 30’s. There was only one doable, a tall slim girl, Colombian looking, standing at door 43. She was close to a 7. I walked the hallways on both levels a few times closely inspecting the chicas and decided to leave.

I chatted outside with a fellow monger and both agreed about the low quality of the chicas at “El Trocadero” compared to the ones at “Las Conejitas” and “Las Rocas.” All in the same price range.

I spent less than an hour at “El Troca” and took the Troca-mobil back to Plaza Dos de Mayo and headed for my hotel to watch some tv. There is not much action on Sundays in Lima.

JA

5. Los siguientes 2 le agradecieron a Juan Alimana por este mensaje:

RT Gooch (11/03/2010),Wateque (12/03/2010)

Cita Iniciado por Juan Alimana Ver Mensaje
    I chatted outside with a fellow monger and both agreed about the low quality of the chicas at “El Trocadero” compared to the ones at “Las Conejitas” and “Las Rocas.” All in the same price range.
    Are you saying that the quality of the girls was better in "Las Conejitas” and “Las Rocas?????”
    Upcoming Trips:

Excerpted from my April 29, 2006 Field Report. Please note the older pricing:

If I had no clue where La Cucardas was yesterday, I REALLY am lost regarding El Trocadero. I do know this: it cost 17 Soles to get there from the Royal Spa, and 10 Soles (and much negotiation) to get to Lima Centro when we left. As far as I can tell, you find a taxi driver who knows where the place is, and you trust him to take you there. You drive forever, until you hit the set of Blade Runner. Then you drive some more, until you make a right turn into what looks like a blown out building’s driveway. Then you drive through some more of the Blade Runner set (we went on a Saturday evening, so maybe it is more populated during the work week), until you think that you’re in the middle of nowhere.

Then, out of the blue, there’s all this commotion and hubbub. There’s a full parking lot, there’s people selling stuff from carts, there’s busses (busses!)… it’s just a hotbed of activity. El Trocadero.

This place is in no way neat, clean, and upscale. I wouldn’t call it exactly dirty, but clean doesn’t apply, either. It’s just there.

The entry charge is 13 Soles ($4). No searches, no music, no dancing, nothing. You pay and you enter. El Trocadero is made up of three long hallways with about 20 doorways on each side of the hallway. The hallway on the far right is very wide, almost resembling a city street. Standing in front of the open doorways are girls. All ages, all sizes, all shapes, all colors, all levels of beauty. From beast to muy bonita, they’re all there. If the door is closed, they’re either not working that day or are in session. Sessions there run 20 Soles ($6!!!!) for 15 minutes. You walk up to the girl, say hello, wait for her to invite you in, and you have at it. No pretense, nothing.

My friends and I walk through the three hallways twice, looking over the various hookers. I realize that I had just sessioned about an hour earlier, and couldn’t perform right then, even if I found someone that I wanted to perform with. I saw a young, pretty girl standing all alone in front of her room on the right hand side, about two thirds of the way down. I excused myself from my friends and walked over to her.

RT Gooch: Well, get a look at you. How pretty!
    Young, Pretty Girl: Thanks. Want to come in?
    RTG: I would love to, but I have nothing left (yo no tengo leche).
    YPG: Why not?
    RTG: Well, look around – there’s all these girls here. I didn’t know that I would see you.
    YPG: I understand. Well, maybe next time.
    RTG: Yeah, but look at you. It would be a shame to miss this opportunity. Hey! I know! Why don’t I pay for the session, but instead of sex, I just take some pictures of you?
    YPG: Hell no. I live here in Lima, People might see the photos. Sorry, it’s just not possible. No way.
    RTG: How about if I give you $12?
    YPG: Come on in!

Well, it turns out that Gaylhe is 19 years old, has one kid, and can’t be more than 5’2” tall and 100 pounds. She also was a pretty willing model. I got off 23 photos that I wound up keeping. Here’s four of them:

I kissed her on the cheek, thanked her, and went out to find the guys.

They wanted to know if I had a good time. I told them that it was too soon for me to have recharged my batteries, but I just went and took some pictures of the pretty girl for my scrapbook. They were surprised that the girl allowed photos, but when I explained that I paid the 100% upcharge, they understood. And when they saw the photos, they understood even more.

A few of the rooms (less than 10) were clearly marked “30 Soles ($9)”. It wasn’t all the biggest and best rooms, and it wasn’t all the prettiest girls. I’m not sure why the price discrepancy, nor were my friends.

I would return to El Trocadero. It was a cool place, and I did not feel like I was in danger at all. There were taxis looking for fares in the parking lot, and there were taxis dropping people off all through the hours that the place was open.
    Upcoming Trips:

8. Los siguientes 4 le agradecieron a RT Gooch por este mensaje:

gunslinger (13/03/2010),meretriki (13/03/2010),sabuu (02/05/2010),Vikingo_Maldito (12/03/2010)

Cita Iniciado por RT Gooch Ver Mensaje
    Are you saying that the quality of the girls was better in "Las Conejitas” and “Las Rocas?????”
    RT,
    Yes, on average the talent I saw in both Las Conejitas and Las Rocas was younger and prettier than in el Troca, specially in Las Conejitas. Las Rocas had its share of not so pretty girls but they were 18-20 yo.

Of course this assessment is based on my visit to Las Conejitas/Las Rocas on a Saturday, and on Sunday to El Troca.

Juan

10. Los siguientes usuarios le agradecieron a Juan Alimana por este mensaje:

RT Gooch (15/03/2010)

RT here. I was reading the Spanish Forum, and this thread discusses ways to get to the Troca, if you don't want to just get in a cab and say, "El Trocadero, por favor." If your Spanish is good enough, and you are adventurous, you can save some soles by reading here.

And -- as a bonus -- the forista paul javier chalco posted a link to this video from youtube, which gives you a look at the Trocadero... you get to see the entrance, rooms, girls, everything. The place is a must-visit, even if your mongering style doesn't include places like this. An absolute must.
    YouTube - Trocadero Callao ATV 2 enero 2009
    Upcoming Trips:

12. Los siguientes 2 le agradecieron a RT Gooch por este mensaje:

gunslinger (24/08/2010),Juan Alimana (23/08/2010)

The place is a must-visit, even if your mongering style doesn't include places like this. An absolute must.
    Just don't go on a Sunday - most girls are off.

Juan A.

jake está desconectado Brigada
    Agradecio: 45
    Agradecido 92 Veces en 43 Mensajes
    Poder de Credibilidad: 0

Trocadero2011

Been visiting Troca last few weeks and found a lot of new blood and foreign girls. There must be about 12 Colombians and maybe 20-25 Ecuadorians. Most are young and quite attractive with a couple maybe 8.5-9. The downside with these girls has always been their reported bad service but I have yet to find one that I did not like. There are also some young charapas that are very cute but I found not as friendly as the foreign girls. The price is right even with the last raise from 20 soles to 30 soles.

15. Los siguientes 3 le agradecieron a jake por este mensaje:

Jack Jericho (18/05/2011),Juan Alimana (07/05/2011),RT Gooch (05/05/2011)

jake está desconectado Brigada
    Agradecio: 45
    Agradecido 92 Veces en 43 Mensajes
    Some good choices are Laura,Colombian;right aisle;#17. Abril, Peruvian also right aisle #4. Gabriela,Ecuadorian;left aisle;#12
    All three will do "completo"(anal) if requested for a additional 10 soles. Not a bad deal in my opinion.

17. Los siguientes 3 le agradecieron a jake por este mensaje:

Jack Jericho (18/05/2011),Juan Alimana (07/05/2011),RT Gooch (05/05/2011)

elcaminantenocturno está desconectado Usuario Novel
    Agradecio: 24
    Agradecido 754 Veces en 323 Mensajes
    Poder de Credibilidad: 544

Trocadero Saturday

Yesterday I was there, the schedule of attention is from 3pm to 11pm, there are some foreing girls and others who work also in differents places as anaconda, etc. I saw many japanese tourist walking inside, there are many diffentes types of girls as a mature girls and young girls, in some rooms there are a lot of people in front the door, waiting their turn.

19. Los siguientes 3 le agradecieron a elcaminantenocturno por este mensaje:

Darth Malak (24/05/2011),Jack Jericho (18/05/2011),RT Gooch (09/05/2011)

Thank you forastero.

Is it safe late at night? I usually try to leave by 8:00 pm.
    Upcoming Trips:

Agradecio: 5
    Agradecido 37 Veces en 24 Mensajes
    RT here. I was reading the Spanish Forum, and this thread discusses ways to get to the Troca, if you don't want to just get in a cab and say, "El Trocadero, por favor." If your Spanish is good enough, and you are adventurous, you can save some soles by reading here.

And -- as a bonus -- the forista paul javier chalco posted a link to this video from youtube, which gives you a look at the Trocadero... you get to see the entrance, rooms, girls, everything. The place is a must-visit, even if your mongering style doesn't include places like this. An absolute must.
    YouTube - Trocadero Callao ATV 2 enero 2009
    Someone has also added this to Google maps ....
    Google Maps Trocadero and for Trocamoviles (Collectivos to el Troc)

The collectivos are less than 2 s/ each way - Picking up from near Pza Dos de Mayo.
    (If you've the balls and the spanish to go to el Troc by yourself you should be alright to use the collectivos.)

You can also find some xxx videos reportedly taken inside of there on XVIDEOS.com if you search.

22. Los siguientes usuarios le agradecieron a dtaylor1972 por este mensaje:

RT Gooch (28/05/2011)

Re: El Trocadero

RT here. According to the Troca's post today on Facebook, The entrance is 15 soles and servicio is 30 soles.

They go on to say that you need to discuss pricing for anal with the girl before deciding to 'hire' her. They say that some girls have an upcharge and some don't, so I guess it is very negotiable. As always, click on the thumbnail for a larger image.

Upcoming Trips:

24. Los siguientes 2 le agradecieron a RT Gooch por este mensaje:

Jack Jericho (23/05/2012),Juan Alimana (13/05/2012)

Respuesta: El Trocadero

Trocadero - Wednesday 6:30pm
    I took the Trocamovil near Plaza Dos de Mayo. The 2 Soles ride took about 25 minutes to reach its destination. The entrance fee is still 15 Soles and although there was security around, I was let in without being searched. Upon entering, I was surprised to find an abundance of girls (and some very old and ugly senoras) working. Three corridors full of working girls! The last time I visited el Trocadero was on a Sunday and there were only a few not very attractive ladies working. This time was different. Although the quality of chicas varied from 0 to 8, there were several 8's to choose from, including several Colombians. I was in Heaven. No need to go to Cartagena gentlemen.

I was to meet a cofrade at Trocadero and he promptly arrived around 7pm. Together we walked the corridors evaluating the chicas. Being a Trocadero connoisseur, my friend told me a little bit about the recent history, management and operation of the place and also about the arrival of more Colombians and Ecuadorians girls.

After walking the corridors several times, my friend decided to see his favorite girl on the left corridor and I went to find my victim. Two girls on the right corridor really caught my attention. Nataly (Colombian) in room 29, and Abigail (Peruvian?) in room 34. Abigail was pretty, 18-20, thin, tan, 5'4", 110lbs, and appeared to be new in the business. She met my requirements but her servicio did not include anal. I generously offered additional compensation but she graciously declined. I then went to interview Nataly. She was about 23-25, her face wasn't as attractive as Abigail's, and her braces didn't help, but she had nice fair skin and a shapely thin body. She also offered (el especial) anal for an additional 10 soles! (30 for regular service). I was ready. Although, I had had sex with Luana from PT just about two hours before, I was fully charged thanks to my conversation with these two young ladies.

After putting on the condom with her hands she gave me a very brief oral. I was concerned that her braces could damage the condom so didn't complain. A small shaved vagina with thin pink lips complemented her light complexion. We did missionary for several minutes and she let me play with her small boobs (34A/B). She wasn't as tight as I expected (she admitted she had a kid in Colombia), but it was pleasant. Next came doggie with vaginal penetration until I was about ready. During doggie I examined her pink * and admired and enjoyed her beautiful soft skin. I pounded her medium to medium-high and she took it without a sign of discomfort. After working up a sweat, I decided for the * finale. She put a large amount of lube on my dick and in her *. Penetration was a bit difficult for the first inch or so, but then she was able to accommodate me. I pounded her on slow gentle mode for a couple of minutes and I felt good pressure that helped me cum quickly, . . . .and kind of loudly.

Besides Abigail there was a tall voluptuous Colombian across the corridor that I would love to do next time.

After saying goodbye to my friend, I took the Trocamovil, conveniently waiting right outside el Trocadero, to Plaza dos de Mayo. From there I took the Metropolitano bus to my hotel.

Juan A.

26. Los siguientes 2 le agradecieron a Juan Alimana por este mensaje:

Jack Jericho (23/05/2012),RT Gooch (13/05/2012)

Página 1 de 4 1234 ÚltimaÚltima

Marcadores